Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,399 members, 7,971,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:05 AM

Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? (2595 Views)

What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse / Pls Help Me, Which 1 Is D Right Lady 4 Me . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
mama bear:

i aint insultn her,she started insultn mi, nwayz fanks 4 al da advice, i fink wiv diz i cud gain redemption,

And the so called brother can't even afford you a laptop? why do you type like someone that gets charged by starcom per word, or who spent 1 naira for 2 minutes in the cafe?
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Mudley313: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2010
Just some advice for you:

1. after a break up a girl is usually vulnerable and are the easiest to take advantage of
2. she falls for the first guy who whisper sweet in her ears and show the least bit of affection, which is just a temporary bandaid to the wound dat comes with a break up, never a cure. in your case, dat guy was your exs boyfriend which make ur situation even worse
3. what you feel is called lust/infatuation (the feelings can even be stronger than that of love) and it leaves you living in fantasy. jump back to reality and run far far away from your exs brother

how old are you?
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Kelvinj(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Well i dont care abt what every1 is saying but mama bear what ur abt 2 cause is a war between 2 brothers so i advice u just stay clear of him not even been friends, just leave that family alone
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2010
@poster
DONT DO TO OTHER WHAT YOU WOULDNT WANT DONE TO YOU

how would you react if your ex started dating your sister?! if you reply that you wouldnt mind then we can all conclude that you are the biggest liar/phoney!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Odunnu: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
jennykadry:

And the so called brother can't even afford you a laptop? why do you type like someone that gets charged by starcom per word, or who spent 1 naira for 2 minutes in the cafe?
Baaad gurl!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by cantell(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2010
jennykadry:

Abi ooo!
All this wiv, fink, al da.
Abi na effizi be dis?
The poster na p*rick LovePeddler.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by PokerFace(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
There is nothing wrong in what the poster is doing! Yes, quote me!
I, personally, wouldn't date my ex's brother, that's a no-go-area for me. As long as the 3 of them are comfortable, then i see nothing wrong in what the OP is doing.

So my question@OP:
Is ur ex boyfriend comfortable with you dating his brother?
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2010
Can't you see that the guy (your ex's brother) is taking advantage of you?

This is classic!  cool
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by MissyB1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
mama bear:

[color=#770077][/color] well b4 postn diz av dwelt so much on finkn,even as im postn it im stil finkn,if wat i did waz rite, ma story goes lyk diz, i broke up wiv ma boyfrnd coz i found out dat he waz cheatn on mi,den d only person i cud cry 2 waz his broda coz his broda lyks mi alot n waz lyk ma bestfrnd coz i tell him stuffz n all dat happens 2mi,only 4mi 2 realize dat afta cryn 2 him i felt so gud n ok around him n didnt feel sad n heart broken wenevea im around him so i started hangin out wiv him since he had a way of makn mi 4get evrytin. Den dia waz diz nyt i dreamt we kissed n eventually it came 2 pass,i went 2 see him one day n it rained so heavily & continously dat i cudnt go bck 2ma ouse so i had 2 crash at his place n dat waz aw we kissed & romanced all tru d nyt but no sex, in d mornin we cudnt help but feel guilty coz we knw wat we did waz wrng but it juss felt sooo gud, d frightful tin is dat now i fink i lyk his broda so much coz he makes mi so hapi plus he's so sweet in many wayz u can imagine,but d prob is dat pple wud frown at such an act,(mi datn his broda) infact d few peeps av told fink im crazy n dat i shudnt try it but we lyk ourselves n we jus flow, infact i wish i knew him lyk since!!! wat do u guyz suggest?
Get Yourself anatha man . . . . there are a million out there.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by snthesis(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2010
Missy B:

Get Yourself anatha man . . . . there are a million out there.

yeah right! tongue
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by SAGoddess: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ OP

Why did you only feel guilty in the morning when you had the whole night to mess around and think about what you were doing? How does the new lover feel about this situation?

PS: Not sure if I am the only one but sms English is almost impossible to read, wish people would learn to write properly just thinking out loud, don't mind me!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Rocktation(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
My dear, negotiate the nearest bend and runnnnn for your own good. Fly if possible. Cos when the both of them turn against you, which they will, you'll curse the day that you were born. Forget all those home videos you've seen oo, reality doesn't play out that way. Even if your actual guy starts acting right now, pleasssse still break up with him. Leave that lineage entirely. I'm on my knees.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by tolutara: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

@ OP

Why did you only feel guilty in the morning when you had the whole night to mess around and think about what you were doing?  How does the new lover feel about this situation?

[b][b]PS:  Not sure if I am th[/b]e only one but sms English is almost impossible to read, wish people would learn to write properly just thinking out loud, don't mind me![/b]

thought i was the only one who feels this way, I couldn't comprehend her post at all. undecided
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
What sort of English is this? Reading mama bear's posts is akin to taking a language test!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by IgboGirl(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
what kind of a brother is he?? romancing his brother's ex? na wa oh!
you are just as bad as ur ex that cheated on u! leave the brothers alone! you're only going to cause problems between them and that ain't right.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Travelista(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
Mama Bear, instead of making your way through your boyfriend's family tree, take an English course. Your posts are just atrocious; where do they write like that? undecided Anyway, keep messing around with the brother as you are obviously a cheap slut. Sorry if it hurts but I can't imagine any other way to describe you; your guy's friend I can see but his brother? What's next: you'll make a move on their father?
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by tolutara: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
davidylan:

What sort of English is this? Reading mama bear's posts is akin to taking a language test!

lol, Hi David, I am a fan of your posts, tongue
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
tolutara:

lol, Hi David, I am a fan of your posts, tongue

lol thanks!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Pweety4me(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
^She is being sarcastic. . . tongue
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by dokwesi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ Funkybaby, Just keep your cool o. Just watch and see. When the brother is through with her, he would then pass her to their father. Incest family. This Mama bear and her ex bf who is worse?

@ MamaBear 1 gud advice for you. Your boyfriends brother would keep on shagging you till your hole gets expired. ENJOY
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by FXKing2012(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=mama bear]..../quote]

mama I have something for u....
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by FXKing2012(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
mama bear: nah im not phuckn ma bf's bro,i said we kissed(read tru incase u mised it along d line), & u dnt know ntin bout mi so u shudnt use such a word on mi!!! angry simply becoz u've neva bin in such a situation doesnt mean u shud be judgemental

Mama I have something for u
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
funkybaby:
so in summary, you are phucking your boyfriend's brother. . . . .

you are a SLUT !!! undecided
She never said that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning / Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months / Marriage Meant To Be Enjoyed Not Endured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.