Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,064 members, 7,939,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say (1045 Views)

What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say / Lady Use #5M Housing Project Funds To Sow Seed In Church / Lady Uses N5m Out Of Her Fiancé’s N7m House Rent To Sow Seed In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say by correctbae: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Following controversies that stirred up recently about series of videos of pastor Funke Adejumo who asked her congregation to sow $1000 for virginity anointing, women advocate, Olu Bunmi used that opportunity to share her experiences with the pastor. According to her post, she Sowed countless times to the pastor for husband but at the end she had to register at an online dating site before she got married.

Full post:

And I used to LOVE Revd Funke Adejumo o. Loved her! Choi! O de'n ja mi lara je the way I feel this woman is manipulating desperate and gullible people.
FUNKE!!!
When I used to do spirikoko and was worshipping at RCCG Woolwich and Thamesmead ( I was even the worship leader at the Thamesmead one), whenever Pastor Yemi Adeleke of the Woolwich RCCG said Pastor Funke Adejumo was coming, my heart would leap for joy. In my defence, I don't think she was this way then - manipulative and greedy in my opinion then. But I 'sowed' into her ministry effortlessly whenever she came. That was how much I loved her.
You want to get married? Sow money.
You want children? Sow money
You want this? Sow money.
You want that? Sow money.
Countless sacrificial giving for husband to come in those days did I do. Yet nothing. Husband finally came when love was ready and the only thing I did was register with online dating sites.
Sigh. I was a mumu before.

Read Also: US Model Shares New Photo Of Her Backside After Removing Her Silicone Injections https://correct.com.ng/us-model-shares-new-photo-of-her-backside-after-removing-her-silicone-injections/

Re: I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say by MissRaine69(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where there is desperation, there is religion and where there is religion there is a business opportunity such is life when it comes to poverty in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say by MrSensor(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
undecided LIKE if you understand this thread or SHARE if you don't understand it.
Re: I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say by pocohantas(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
pastor Funke Adejumo who asked her congregation to sow $1000 for virginity anointing

I don't understand this part.
Will she download new 'hymen' for me from play store?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say by delugajackson: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerian women will be carrying church issue on their head like gala. So tey e reach for where them dey sow for virginity. Na wa!

The so called church-goers are as fraudulent as their pastors. How do expect to recover virginity that has been lost since the days of "who took my needle?" Honestly, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I can imagine the number of young ladies that lined up the alter to have their virginity restored. If they valued it that much, they wouldn't lose it for a pack of Indomie and Blackberry Curve 2.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say by ibori1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
what is Di's one saying?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" / What Love Can Cause - A 17 Yrs Old Boy And A 15 Yrs Old Girl Just Got Married / Here Comes The Biggest Boobs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.