Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,458 members, 7,920,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lady Wanted To Be A P*rnster But Her Parent Sent Her To Uni (see What Happend) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Wanted To Be A P*rnster But Her Parent Sent Her To Uni (see What Happend) (5529 Views)

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / What Happend In My Compound / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Wanted To Be A P*rnster But Her Parent Sent Her To Uni (see What Happend) by DALE917(f): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
thedondada:

Honestly I don't think a nurse earns 250 dollars a month.
Also never heard of anyone who wanted to be a IndecentStar on growing up.

Normal Twitter thrash

they do, depending on their area of specialization especially anaesthetic and psychiatry
starting salary for a Nurse at Aro neuropsychiatry is about 115k that's above 250 dollars
Re: Lady Wanted To Be A P*rnster But Her Parent Sent Her To Uni (see What Happend) by thedondada(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
DALE917:

they do, depending on their area of specialization
especially anaesthetic and psychiatry

starting salary for a Nurse at Aro neuropsychiatry is about 115k
that's above 250 dollars

Firstly I don't think she's Nigerian so let's look at her from the abroad point of view . That in mind I doubt if any nurse earns 250 dollars a month.

If we use your calculations a Nigerian nurse earns about 320 dollars a month. So where's she getting her figures from.
Re: Lady Wanted To Be A P*rnster But Her Parent Sent Her To Uni (see What Happend) by DALE917(f): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
thedondada:

Firstly I don't think she's Nigerian so let's look at her from the abroad point of view . That in mind I doubt if any nurse earns 250 dollars a month.

If we use your calculations a Nigerian nurse earns about 320 dollars a month. So where's she getting her figures from.

that's why I said depending on their area of specialization and where they work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities And Polytechnics That Accept Awaiting Result - Check Here - / Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement / Osun State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.