Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,181 members, 7,946,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (15895 Views)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
swiz123:
Like she has any to give

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by mimimile93: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Prostitue seeking for relevance. How can a sane person beg a leech for money?
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Sardauna24(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
davidodiba:
This is what you say when you have nothing to give
sighted one of them...
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Morningstar9ja(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by horlarmighty40(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2019
And so??
Why are you revealing your nude photos and videos in the first place? Or do they come to your house to copy and paste it? #ashawo fifu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love Nigeria Girls...rick Rose / Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? / Ali Baba Hosts 20k Social Media Challenge Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.