Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,705 members, 7,941,686 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) (76602 Views)

N’golo Kanté: The One-man Midfield Who Conquered Europe For Chelsea / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by wittyt98(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by santricedupas(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2018
he is saving for the rainy days ahead
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Welrez(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
My kind of guy!
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Righteousness89(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
A Look at Kante, all I see is REAL HUMILITY!!
A Traits which I crave for sooo much

No faking in that young man..

I wish to Meet with Kante some day....

4 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
It called choice. Just respect it. It could flunctuate however.
millionboi:
He needs som exposure

3 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by FYB(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
If you ask me, I detest such lifestyle joor. I heard he was even SHY to pose with the world cup trophy. The same trophy he work so hard to win

2 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by joenor(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice one.. Live modest bro
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by opera1(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Simplicity
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by gwmlogistic: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Gold digging girls will like this guy. He mumu well well

6 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by abc115: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Godliness with Contentment is a GREAT GAIN

3 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by SmartToyota(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
One hell of a player. He could easily walk into any team in the world.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
terrymason:
Everybody have what they love... watin e go spend money on na things when most people nor go try put 5naira into..... I'm fan of good perfume tho...
Just like me too. I'm ready to burn 100k on games but wear 6k sandals grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by zezinando(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Kante was subbed becos of his Yellow, this limiting his tackles
Bloody lie,read facts before posting,he had stomach issues before the match,it was a risk starting him and as the match went on he had to signal the coach he needed to come off as he could no longer continue,it had absolutely nothing to do with card

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Samusu(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2018
The one and only Ngolo Kante

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by RedAlert08(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2018
terrymason:
Everybody have what they love... watin e go spend money on na things when most people nor go try put 5naira into..... I'm fan of good perfume tho...
Good point
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by QualityHealthCa: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The French World Cup-winning squad is an assemblage of multi-millionaires.

The total-net worth of all the players in the team amounts to the GDP of some countries.

Indeed, the members of the French national football squad are well rewarded for their sporting enterprise.

With their fat paychecks, they can all afford to live the luxurious life. For instance, most of them drive luxurious super-automobiles. Even the 19-year-old Kylian Mbappe owns a Ferarri, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Range Rover and more.

Interestingly, one of these multimillionaires prefer to live a life that draws no attention. He is N´Golo Kanté.

Kante plays for the English premiership club, Chelsea FC. He has a networth of about $13milion.

His weekly salary at Chelsea is about £120,000.per week. That translates to about a staggering half a million pounds a month.

However, despite his fat pay cheques, the midfielder, who was named best French player of 2017, he isn’t one to show off.

While most of his colleagues are driving round in luxury motors, Kanté is happy with a Mini Cooper S, which costs just about N9.6million.

According to him, “I’ve never been a car lover, when I was young my ambition was never to have a car or anything like that”,

Kanté, bought the Mini Cooper S while he was playing for Leicester City FC.

In January 2018, he had a collision with a truck with his Mini Cooper S. The car suffered some dents.

Instead, of trading it off for another, he took it for bodywork.

In an interview, the 26 year old Kante admitted that when he moved to England, he had to be persuaded to buy a car -as acquiring a car was not part of his agenda.

According to him, his plan when he arrived England was to run to training everyday.

https://autojosh.com/kante-the-french-player-see-the-modest-car-he-drives-photo/

We sort of have the same perspective towards rides...

I personally prefer to have strings of businesses than gallivanting around wasting away my life driving in a car...
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by emmie14: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Ngolo Kante, an extra player on the pitch for any team that has him.

He runs, tackles, passes, and anywhere the ball is, he there or thereabouts.

I've only once seen him have a bad day and that was at the world cup final against Croatia.

N'zonzi was a capable replacement.

Nevertheless, Kante is a 12th man for his team.
The early yellow card affected him negatively. His position as defensive midfielder is prone to rough tackles and the central referee wasn't laughing.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Fatherstruggle(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=miracood post=69456920]DAVIDO will not like dis ONE[is he richer than davido]
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by BigBudi(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
So what did he do with the blue i8 he was given at Leicester by the boss? Cos I remember ALL the players were gifted one each..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Alhaji Ngolo Kante, very humble. The guy takes life easy. He doesn't talk, his character is similar to the Legendary Andrea Pirlo. Great players.

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2018
I just hope he marries a cool headed lady.

3 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Mrjo(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The French World Cup-winning squad is an assemblage of multi-millionaires.

The total-net worth of all the players in the team amounts to the GDP of some countries.

Indeed, the members of the French national football squad are well rewarded for their sporting enterprise.

With their fat paychecks, they can all afford to live the luxurious life. For instance, most of them drive luxurious super-automobiles. Even the 19-year-old Kylian Mbappe owns a Ferarri, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Range Rover and more.

Interestingly, one of these multimillionaires prefer to live a life that draws no attention. He is N´Golo Kanté.

Kante plays for the English premiership club, Chelsea FC. He has a networth of about $13milion.

His weekly salary at Chelsea is about £120,000.per week. That translates to about a staggering half a million pounds a month.

However, despite his fat pay cheques, the midfielder, who was named best French player of 2017, he isn’t one to show off.

While most of his colleagues are driving round in luxury motors, Kanté is happy with a Mini Cooper S, which costs just about N9.6million.

According to him, “I’ve never been a car lover, when I was young my ambition was never to have a car or anything like that”,

Kanté, bought the Mini Cooper S while he was playing for Leicester City FC.

In January 2018, he had a collision with a truck with his Mini Cooper S. The car suffered some dents.

Instead, of trading it off for another, he took it for bodywork.

In an interview, the 26 year old Kante admitted that when he moved to England, he had to be persuaded to buy a car -as acquiring a car was not part of his agenda.

According to him, his plan when he arrived England was to run to training everyday.

https://autojosh.com/kante-the-french-player-see-the-modest-car-he-drives-photo/

why you no tell us about the one lechester gave him when they won the league
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
FYB:
If you ask me, I detest such lifestyle joor. I heard he was even SHY to pose with the world cup trophy. The same trophy he work so hard to win
He is just a humble guy. Even in the most racist forum I browse, they like him very much. Only black guy I've seen them speak good about. If even racist like him, I wonder why a black man would hate him. It's either you're joking or...

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by sammirano: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Kendumazy:
He needs a woman to help him spend the money.

No be only woman na womanizer. Ole
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2018
millionboi:
He needs som exposure
No he doesn't, he plays in the premiership, that's all the exposure he needs. Some people don't just spend money like fools they save it for rainy day.

4 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by phase1: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Everybody has his tastes.

Even if I become a multi-billionaire in dollars, I really don't think I would love to drive fancy cars and create unneccesary attention all over the place. Just some good, get-up-and go utility car with basic essentials and security is enough.

Car no be house, you can't live in it.

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Kampack: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2018
My kind of guy!

Humility personified!
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by damtan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
he must definitely be a freak of something. No car wey i no go buy if i get money oo. Private jet self go hear am.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by emmanuelex1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
OK let me read
zezinando:

Bloody lie,read facts before posting,he had stomach issues before the match,it was a risk starting him and as the match went on he had to signal the coach he needed to come off as he could no longer continue,it had absolutely nothing to do with card
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by romenna: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
i naturally have dis same kante attitude to life
but some idiots will keep mounting pressure as if its their life

2 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by abeliver: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
mourinho will not see beta player and buy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Bradiyung(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
so damn humble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.