Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) (76444 Views)

N’golo Kanté: The One-man Midfield Who Conquered Europe For Chelsea / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by bikefab(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ngolo, mr handsome.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
I can't stop loving Kante. He is an embodiment of humility and simplicity.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
He has a fine taste in cars just like EgunMogaji oko Anifata grin

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by mmsen: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
A lot of footballers drive minis. Nothing to see here.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by acdear123: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Such a humble fellow.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by aswani(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think his fellow players damaged the wing mirrors of his car as a joke but he just sellotaped it together again.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Teemahgolden(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ehhhhh
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uwa bu ofu mbia.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by beeblack: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you use ur money for luxurious things, You will enjoy it. If use ur money for charity, your generations will benefit in future. But if you just keep ur money for nothing, you are on your own
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Collyno82(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
terrymason:
Everybody have what they love... watin e go spend money on na things when most people nor go try put 5naira into..... I'm fan of good perfume tho...
am also a fan of good perfume,,, have you tried interlude Amouage
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by tolustrings: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
I never see this kind person before ooooo.... Wonders shall never end.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Akiika: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
That car isn't even safe man.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by bholuwatifhe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ah Jus love This Guy...And his Humble as well
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by bholuwatifhe(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ah Jus love This Guy�...Land his Humble as well
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by godwon01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Repeated news.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Fordzzy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
What of tha car that the owner of Leicester city gave to all d players for winning the EPL nkor

angry angry
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by chiboy1116: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Ngolo Kante, an extra player on the pitch for any team that has him.

He runs, tackles, passes, and anywhere the ball is, he there or thereabouts.

I've only once seen him have a bad day and that was at the world cup final against Croatia.

N'zonzi was a capable replacement.

Nevertheless, Kante is a 12th man for his team.
he's had some bad days , i don't think he's really good at passing the ball though . He's more of a destroyer .
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by chiboy1116: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
hensben:
He had stomach bug but still have to play to show his importance to the team. If N’Zonzi played from let go Croatia midfielders could’ve own them.
lol...which stomach bug. Dude wasnt good in the game . Modric and rakitic owned him.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Bluffly: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by naijacentric(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kendumazy:
He needs a woman to help him spend the money.
mumu
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by naijacentric(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hemanwel:
He looks typically like an aboki
mumu
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by naijacentric(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
millionboi:
He needs som exposure
mumu

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by millionboi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
lol
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by caprini1: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
If someone won't lift a finger to call you, see you, and spend time with you, it's tome for you to lift 5 fingers and wave goodbye.
Well......if they don't ever call you,you can call them or go see them,you never can tell what some people are passing through,just be nice to everyone you can reach........some years back ,a friend's wife had a baby ,i always drive around their house on my way to work,i kept procrastinating ,that I will soon visit them,a couple of months later I met my brother And asked after my friend,and he was shocked at my question,because all the while I drive pass his house ,dodging that I will soon visit,the young man was part of the sosoliso air crash victims.

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by mansamusa08(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hemanwel:
He looks typically like an aboki

He is a son of Fulani man from Mali.
Humility is in their blood.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by idris4eva(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Kante was subbed becos of his Yellow, this limiting his tackles
it was way off kante to get a yellow card so early in that match. The coach confirmed he has a stomach bug. Just say you don't know no one will beat you
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by TheIjeleNwa: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
miracood:
DAVIDO will not like dis ONE
Take one bottle mak u get sense

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by emmanuelex1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the correction. No be fight or argument o
idris4eva:
it was way off kante to get a yellow card so early in that match. The coach confirmed he has a stomach bug. Just say you don't know no one will beat you
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by karlboss: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Ngolo drives a kpangolo.

Humility!
grin
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
chiboy1116:
he's had some bad days , i don't think he's really good at passing the ball though . He's more of a destroyer .

He is not Sergio Busquest nah and Sergio Busquest is not Kante. Do you get? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.