Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (56664 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:
Finish him

Lauretta wins! Wins !!
Flawless victory! Victory!

Fatality! Fatality!!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by link2ok22: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by gurunlocker: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
This stupid woman should be cautioned really. You think you will be working for the president forever? It's only a matter of time before you all are kicked out.

You don't have the mandate to insult a man of God because you work "for the president". Very silly woman!

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by dingbang(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
who still dey listen to this church people nowadays....?

useless poeple...its better we separate religion from real life....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
i have nothing against what you believe in,but mixing it with serious matters is dangerous....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Bamoski1: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ipob miscreants will break their heads with pistle today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Daviddson(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
modelmike7:
This is serious
This guy (mannabbq), what's wrong with you? You've already commented above using BBQ moniker and then this one. How can you be using your two accounts to comment on a single thread? Don't allow your addiction to Nairaland drive you crazy fa grin. Your behaviour is very strange and several other people have called you out for it.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Jodhar: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Immediately I saw the comment, I knew it would be the lunatic Lauretta again but Suleiman no dey even help himself, why would he go and be giving fake prophecy? He was exposed completely in that ekiti matter

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Net22: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
BREAKING NEWS..........

SENATE ORDERS RERUN OF EKITI GUBER ELECTION.

The senate in an emergency session called this morning as unanimously order a re-run of the election in Ekiti state.

In a motion moved by Senator Olujimi and seconded by Senator Dino Melaye, it was raised that cases of ballot box snatching, inducement of voters, militarisation and intimidation of voter plus hacking of INEC website xterised the election.

Senator Enyinna Abaribe cited a case in which the INEC REC compromised his password and access right, thereby enabling the opposition to hack into the system.

Senator Melaye recounts similar situation of intimidation which made him to jump off a moving police vehicle in Ado Ekiti.

Senator Abaribe further made reference to his recent arrest by the DSS as another reason for the rerun.
DSP Ike Ekweremadu moves for a resolution which was overwhelmingly supported.
Senator Ben Bruce has now been appointed the REC while Shehi Sani is the returning officer.

Gov. Fayose has applauded this development describing it as a new dawn in political development.
The re-run is scheduled for Feb 14 1996

Come and beat me, I dey my neighbor house

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Mascotte1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
That's not good enough, it will only harden her heart... Moreover to know a prophet, he should prophesy and come to pass
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
all these demons in robe, defrauding gullible sheep since the beginning of time.... cunt E new!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
gurunlocker:
This stupid woman should be cautioned really. You think you will be working for the president forever? It's only a matter of time before you all are kicked out.

You don't have the mandate to insult a man of God because you work "for the president". Very silly woman!

man of god my foot....

they are fraudsters...jim jones nonesense.....

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Almunjid(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

you are accusing a man of god....there is consequences oh...

but he didn't lie nah...Eleka won the election spiritually and fayemi won physically....

we that is in the world can only see physical... so don't judge...allow God to judge.
"Eleka won the election spiritually"... Na spiritual world u dey abi physical world? Gambler apostle suleman is a bloody lier... That's the fact!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by ayo4dworld(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by adecz: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
undecided

Such outburst are unbefitting
of persons speaking on behalf of a C in C.

Very childish.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
so clueless incompetent toothless tyrant sai Barber is paying this husbandless old cargo from the tax payer sweat just to insult and bury anyone that dare speak out... AFONJAS e no go better for unah

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by DEcclesia(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
This woman knows what she is talking about. that suleman abi sulewoman is fake. In every gossip there must be atom of truth. so there is truth in her statement

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by udoka55555: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...There are consequences... ...Fayemi...

thanks for the correction....
so what is my score?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Cjayboy: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hahahaha.. Let the end of this man of God prophecy justify the continuous existence of this embarrassing presidential aide,because the truth of the 14 July,2018 Huber election is gradually coming out..
INEC hurriedly deleted the just concluded Ekiti State election result from their website, even till now..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
I watched the video.
He said he saw PDP win then saw a set of persons praying for APC, that if PDP is not careful APC will win.

Let's always get proper information and pass the right message
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
their are no prophets coming no more...its over....all this wans you have today are fraudsters.....they are cownunus.....

and why is it,thats its mostly you igbos that fall for their cheap tricks.....?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by DidierDrogba: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
my God!!!!.....no wahala...this woman just insulted my father in the lord because she found herself working as the presidential aid...a country that has no respect for men of God is doomed
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Abagworo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Any day I lay my hands on these fraudsters parading themselves as pastors near any of my relatives they will regret their lives. Suleman and his likes are the most wicked fraudsters on earth that deserve death by firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by lonlytroy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:
When the gods want to kill a dog..........

check my SIGNATURE

He first deaf him.lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by veacea: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Haaaaaaaa
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by danyaril2yahoo: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Why dont you shut up your mouth?
udoka55555:
hmm

you are accusing a man of god....there is consequences oh...

but he didn't lie nah...Eleka won the election spiritually and fayemi won physically....

we that is in the world can only see physical... so don't judge...allow God to judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by gurunlocker: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
justtoodark:

man of god my foot....

they are fraudsters...jim jones nonesense.....

Your have your own opinion and believe, I have mine.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by linkszelda: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
It is not a lie
Whenever I see Daniella okeke the first thing that comes to mind is her big behind and apostle licky licky behind it

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by jomoh: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
thunder74:
One thing APC supporters have in common.....they have bad mouth and very abusive.
We all know the prophesy was right, PDP won but APC was declared the winner.

Kikiki so God made a decree and somehow APC(human beings) find a way to subvert God’s decree.

You must think God is your village chief.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Almunjid(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
thunder74:
One thing APC supporters have in common.....they have bad mouth and very abusive.
We all know the prophesy was right, PDP won but APC was declared the winner.
Who win spiritually doesn't matter because we are not in spiritual world... can't God tell him who will be declared the winner?. U and ur bet Naija prophet. Commot for road make I pass!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by OlaPhils(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
A government who does not take critics

foolish very ugly woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.