Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (56724 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by blackaxe78: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

you are accusing a man of god....there is consequences oh...

but he didn't lie nah...Eleka won the election spiritually and fayemi won physically....

we that is in the world can only see physical... so don't judge...allow God to judge.

Says who? Are you aware am a prophet?

Anybody can add a title to his name.

Man of God kor, Man of Satan ni

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Sanchez01: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Unfortunately, she's right to some extent. Neither Daniella Okeke nor Apostle Suleiman has come out to explain how an SUV registered in the Apostle's name became the personal property of Daniella. It is no coincidence that Stephanie Otobo made some damning allegations against the actress and the Apostle.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Ikpongiton: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
jezebel vs the prophet of God.this ashawo has over streched her limit
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by wealth2al(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
thunder74:
One thing APC supporters have in common.....they have bad mouth and very abusive.
We all know the prophesy was right, PDP won but APC was declared the winner.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by wealth2al(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ikpongiton:
jezebel vs the prophet of God.this ashawo has over streched her limit

YOU ARE CORRECT
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by blackaxe78: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
gurunlocker:
This stupid woman should be cautioned really. You think you will be working for the president forever? It's only a matter of time before you all are kicked out.

You don't have the mandate to insult a man of God because you work "for the president". Very silly woman!

Who are you referring to man of God?

I bet you we all going to heaven if Suleman makes Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by cynhamscakes(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Serious drama loading .
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Martinez19(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:
See this eastern olosho

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
The money is not from your pocket, God used this man of God mightly in my life and still using him. Woman you are free to say whatever like, but I stand on my words,God used him to make me a blessing to others, am an Omega child cool
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Vince101: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
I don't like to take sides, but whoever that posted this on nairaland should have at least made a complete report from both Lauretta statement and apostle Suleman response. Remember we read other news platform as well. We were made to believe that in defense to Laurettas accusations, the Apostle replied that the post was untrue, and his church is made up of different political divides and that he cannot literally take sides in terms of election activities. He further stressed that where he fell off with the federal government is on the issue of insecurity and mindless killings. He further told Lauretta that it is unprofessional for the presidential aid to lift an unverified news from social media and start propagating it. Please let us get the facts right. And stop spreading half done news please... #integrity

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sportsmanship a character missing out in most of this government appointees, someone that claims to represent a government just hear her speak lack of mannerisms even though you have to defend ur principal officer do so in polite manner and since I started reading this lady comment honestly am SMH 4 her ppl

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Martinez19(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
noruwasman:
That you got a political appointment to serve in a government who care less about her citizens does not permit you to insults God's who has touch many live positively. I advice you retract your accusations or face God's anger.
Shameless sheeple. SMH.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Ikpongiton: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
blackaxe78:

Says who? Are you aware am a prophet?

Anybody can add a title to his name.

Man of God kor, Man of Satan ni
touch not my announting and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by QuietHammer(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

but he didn't lie nah...Eleka won the election spiritually and fayemi won physically....

we that is in the world can only see physical... so don't judge...allow God to judge.
So jugdges all over the world should resign?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by tommyeddy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
I smell trouble for this woman, because even when King Saul was left by God
David understood the fact that you can't just talk anyhow to God's anointed not to talk of a man that is changing lives everyday. I see wrath upon you ma
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
gurunlocker:

Your have your own opinion and believe, I have mine.

so long you dont infect others with your jim jones nonesense,i dont care....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by oweman: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Suleiman propeshy is for money from Wadata house . Some men of God can be so corrupt .
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ikpongiton:
touch not my announting and do my prophet no harm.

i will slap your announted with a bible....!!!!....

nonesense....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Mccullum: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dandsome:
Okay, but can this big for nothing loud mouthed balloon of a woman say this about an imam in the north even if he's the least of the imams?

Asslicking is not good for your health o.

This is a story she hasn't confirmed but I'm so sure she lifted the story from social media and started criticizing without verification just so she can collect salary for the month or July.

If his dad is ashamed of him then Lauretta your creator is ashamed of you and really disappointed

Power is transient, that's all I'll say to this palm wine drinker of a woman.
F
*drops mic*

She can't do that to Imam because it's very rare to see any Imam announcing in public or social medias of his vision on election by mentioning the party & who'll win... It's common for pastors of doing that in order to earn them more fame and if it gone otherwise, surely such pastors will be abuse and mock

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Martinez19(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
I love the way the woman puts it. "... not in talking terms with god" grin well, who is in talking terms with god? NO ONE EXCEPT SCHIZOPHRENICS! cheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by nairalanduseles: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

wise up obonte jew man

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by justtoodark: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Martinez19:
I love the way the woman puts it. "... not in talking terms with god" grin well, who is in talking terms with god? NO ONE EXCEPT SCHIZOPHRENICS! cheesy

kiiiikikikikiki......SCHIZOPHRENICS.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by nairalanduseles: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69501071:
His life.
His choice.
His concubine....

Spending church money recklessly and shamefully and making false prophecy is bad also.

when u steal from others its no more ur life mate

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Smarttravels(f): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingsmeal:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has ridiculed Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries on social media again.

Apart from accusing him of spending church money on concubines, Onochie went to the extent of calling the man of God a “gambler” who is disgracing Christians everywhere.

Her response came following the apostle’s reaction to her earlier comment on an alleged failed prophecy on the just concluded governorship election in Ekiti State.
In the prophecy, Apostle Suleman had said that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would emerge winner of the just concluded Ekiti State election.

But, the reverse was the case as the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate, Kayode Fayemi was declared the winner of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Reacting to the prophecy earlier, Onochie said the Cleric was not in talking terms with God.
In a swift response, the fiery preacher lambasted Onochie, saying she was dragging the Presidency “into the gutters.”

However, the Presidential aide while responding to Apostle Suleman’s latest attack on her, said the preacher doesn’t deserve to be a preacher.

In a tweet, Onochie claimed that Suleman was allegedly extorting cash from his followers which he spends on concubines.

Onochie tweeted,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1019536298900705280

https://zenithnaija.com/apostle-suleman-a-gambler-who-spends-church-money-on-concubines-buharis-aide-onochie-2/
Awon omo olori perese yi, ti won ba ran won ni ise eru, won o ni fi ti omo je. Disgraceful.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by teebell999(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
noruwasman:
That you got a political appointment to serve in a government who care less about her citizens does not permit you to insults God's who has touch many live positively. I advice you retract your accusations or face God's anger.

grin grin grin. Senior Advocate of God!!
Mumu proper!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by teflonjake(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Martinez19:

You want to be funny?

Ozuo
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
noruwasman:

Stop all these scare tactics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

There's no consequence n besides who made Suleiman Suleiman man of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by powerkey: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
We knew the same presidency paid the prostitute to tarnish the image of Suleiman....

What do they have to say about oyedepo?

I repeat it again. This government is a TERRORIST organization....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by powerkey: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
We knew the same presidency paid the prostitute to tarnish the image of Suleiman....

What do they have to say about oyedepo?

I repeat it again. This government is a TERRORIST organization.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment / AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.