Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,832 members, 7,969,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, (2128 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Into Impediment Of Debt Just To Impress Ladies ? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by justwise(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2010
Does anyone here know any lawful impediment why,  'Yes, it's a sham marriage and you're both under arrest'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285377/Does-know-lawful-impediment--Yes-sham-marriage-youre-arrest.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0qoXfOE24
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by tpiah: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2010
oh dear shocked
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by madlady(f): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2010
I honestly feel sorry for him, at least he did not try to dupe a gullible girl. embarassed
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2010
^ hello, u are yet to change that ur pix
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by madlady(f): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^ grin Why undecided.
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
^ because the pix is scary
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by madlady(f): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^That's good, I will scare away big bad wolves. grin
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
^ u mean end up scaring away the good ones, because the bad ones luv challenges grin
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
madlady:

I honestly feel sorry for him, at least he did not try to dupe a gullible girl. embarassed

I agree with u though he shouldn't have done the whole fake bill and passport thing
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2010
Deporting him to Nigeria will get him into another big mess
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by madlady(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
justwise:

Deporting him to Nigeria will get him into another big mess

Why are they deporting him to Nigeria , they know his passport's fake. The report says's he's from Togo undecided.
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
madlady:

Why are they deporting him to Nigeria , they know his passport's fake. The report says's he's from Togo undecided.

Unfortunately he will be deported to Nigeria cos that is the passport he presented to them, its upto Nigerian govt to deny him entrance if he got deported to Nigeria.
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by madlady(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
justwise:

Unfortunately he will be deported to Nigeria cos that is the passport he presented to them, its upto Nigerian govt to deny him entrance if he got deported to Nigeria.

Really shocked, so because he holds a fake Nigerian passport, the UK may/can deport him to said country.

Nigeria should refuse to accept him.

I think I can remember a similar case of a said Jamaican whom the UK gov tried to deport back to JA.
The Jamaican gov refused to accept him undecided
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
madlady:

Really shocked, so because he holds a fake Nigerian passport, the UK may/can deport him to said country.

Nigeria should refuse to accept him.

I think I can remember a similar case of a said Jamaican whom the UK gov tried to deport back to JA.
The Jamaican gov refused to accept him undecided

If Nig govt refused accepting him then he will be brought back to the UK and detained untill the right official document is obtained. Its not good news for him.
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by madlady(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
justwise:

If Nig govt refused accepting him then he will be brought back to the UK and detained untill the right official document is obtained. Its not good news for him.

I think he may prefer being held in the UK, eventually the UK govt will set him free.

I think the UK will just have to accept this guy.
Re: Does Anyone Here Know Any Lawful Impediment Why: 'yes, by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
madlady:

I think he may prefer being held in the UK, eventually the UK govt will set him free.

I think the UK will just have to accept this guy.

No, they will fustrate him, even if he managed to give them a slip, getting a job will be hard, always looking over his shoulder, its not a life.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen / Wants To Have Your Baby / How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.