Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,639 members, 7,914,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (25396 Views)

One Year In Office: Nigerians Rate Tinubu’s Administration / FG Assessment Portal: Nigerians Rate Power, Defence, Agric, Education Ministers / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by PHILipu1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=69528145][/quote]
IPOB nightmare

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
I never knew he was a minister until today. what a world.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by emmyt2: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by chloride6: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nop

He’s not

Don’t be blinded by hatred and love for your party

You are online miscre.....ts for the Enemies Of The state

Dude,

Can't you write simple English?

This is very bad I must confess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by PHILipu1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Zombie

Get a life

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Learik: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
ode man
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by tommykiwi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
ZERO
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by lielbree: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Portharcourt airport cry cry cry

0sir

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Wiseny76: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
0/100.....u know what it means
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by ikorodureporta: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Somebody suppoze to drive you from oshodi to mile2, to tincan, apapa wharf, thru ijora, to marine beach, & back to Apapa make you rate yourself undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by abbasajao(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes have performed averagily well. Your performance is not the best. Until we can be coming to work from Ibadan to Lagos every day without much struggle. Then we will rate you high

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by udoka55555: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
sir you tried very well I most confess!

fuel price reduced..
security increased on the high way..
street light everywhere...
transportation is 10naira from abuja to pH..
number of accident reduced to 3%...lowest of all time...

people no longer want to travel by air as land transport and railway is safer and cheaper...

the rail ways no longer stop on the way.....its a hitch free ride from jos to Edo..

your good works speaks for itself sir!!!
we Nigerians are grateful for your selfless service sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Butoneday2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
You are a complete FAILURE sir.
A disgrace fellow. undecided
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Style2020: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Am so magnanimous 25/100 grin
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sharpshooota: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=69528837][/quote]

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by sotall(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Stop spamming this thread with jargons...
Better head to Daura and retrieve your brain

This comment grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by inspector44(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Compare to the former ministers under the transport he has tried and improved the sector but on a general rate he really has not done up to expectations.........

But my good advice now that he is a minister under the transport sector this is an opportunity for them in south south to improve and develop the port with in that region rather than keep fighting nor testing superiority wit his brother wike, which is wat the Northerners n the west wants.......

this opportunity may not come to the south south in a long time again.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Moukandjo: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

I like debating with you coz you have shown above all that you love Nigeria

On railroad which is better than the mass transit he’s doing well

Eg lagos Ibadan railroads that will be delivered by December
How can you say someone who rated Amaechi 0/100 loves Nigeria? Does that show neutrality or bias towards his beloved PDP to you?
Keep fooling yourselves! Shior!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by michoim(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Excellent performance sir
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by PHILipu1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Sharpshooota post=69529074][/quote]

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by konfused: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
How can you ask us to rate you............ with the deplorable state of PortHarcourt "International" airport.??....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by SimplePlan34: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Well all we are celebrating. Now was never started by him
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
YOU ARE A MONUMENTAL FAILURE...
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by PropertyDeals(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
It Is Like This Man Is Rating Himself High With Accolades. To Me Its Been Decent, But Not Of His Effort, But Of God's Grace.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by luvmijeje(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
He's asking a wrong question. He should list what he did and ask for our opinion on it. I honestly don't know what he has done so far.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by newoffer: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Are u a werey ni... Rate ginni
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Sleezwizz: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sensless youths engaging in e-war on nairaland instead of them to address the issue concerning the post.... Mthcewwww....
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Bash10(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Seconded
Thirded�
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Cockyguy11: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

You have never given a piece of advice how to better the life of Nigeria

All you do is ranting

What am I even saying

You lack sense of reasoning how to conduct your day to day activities how much more a nation
So what is your advise?
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by hatedisplace: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
You are a complete FAILURE sir.
why add sir? The guy is a complete mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.