Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (25392 Views)

One Year In Office: Nigerians Rate Tinubu’s Administration / FG Assessment Portal: Nigerians Rate Power, Defence, Agric, Education Ministers / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
You are a complete FAILURE FROM UBIMA.

Fixed
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Franking: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Otondo

Seconded Ko

Secondus ni

What a stupid goat. What has he achieved?
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Franking: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Filthy IPOB..Enemies of our dear Nation

Proper MUMU. How much did they pay u?
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by hush15: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Brother please let’s be factual

Nigeria standard he has performed

Hahaha... Nigerian standard, he underperformed. If you had mentioned theoritcal standard, just maybe you did be making sense
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by 8stargeneral: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
We don't need ur service again
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by blazer2018: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2018
No matter how good he performs, Amaechi will forever be hated by the Igbos for working against their god, GEJ in 2015...Funny enough, he's hated more by d Igbos than the Niger Deltans where he's 4rm...taking medicine for another man's headache.... grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Billygee2u: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Firefire:
You are a complete FAILURE sir.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by deebrain(m): 3:59am On Jul 20, 2018
As a minister, he has not been bad. Let's be sincere- Hate him or love him.

As a politician, he was a side kick to Lucifer.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by effido666: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2018
so wat about d sea port he expanded in lag nd other areas
FarahAideed:

We did not see any new mass transit scheme or improvement from his end , the only two project he can speak of are even railway projects initiated and almost completed by his watch enemy Jonathan....I was expecting Ameachi to initiate a modern mass transit scheme that will see more comfortable and cheaper safer mass transit options available to the masses but till date I haven't
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by tiredoflife(m): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2018
This the same thing Gen Adekunke did that put him in trouble
You don't rate yourself when you are an appointee of a govt
Adekunle kept giving press release when Gown was the head of state
And was later framed before being retired
And he died broke
Now Rotimi has started
Asking for rating
He won't end well grin grin
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Ziggylady(f): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Cc paperwhite ziggylady lzaa amarabae immhotep

Failures wants a score sheet

I can see that cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Awaja(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2018
The truth is ,we don’t remember you that much again.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Olaiya26: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Seconded

Thirded
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by SirBunky85(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Firefire:

Pray in your life to achieve 28.95% of my achievement... Na God. Sorry, am not responsible for your predicament, check people from your village. grin
anoda senseless rants from a pained soul
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by lasmile(f): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
NOC1:
His ministry is the most performing so far.
From road to rail to water now to air without saying much youve performed better than all.

Yes... Few of the appointees from the south are doing very well..

Where are Buhari's Fulanis and achievement of those of his kinsmen ?

Buhari spent the entire 3 years leading a government of HATE.

Here he's calling for the heads of those who make HATE speech.

VOTE BUHARI out for he lack competency to lead Nigeria beyond the damages of past PDP government.

#Shop4ABetterCandidate
#VoteManNotParty

His government has been tagged CORRUPT already with his Lopsided appointments.

That's my opinion.
Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far by Kamanuozuzu: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
We only can when u build the only access road into Rivers State (Aba - Port-Harcourt express way). Thank u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.