Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (36203 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by tayo4ng(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is seriously serious
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by coluka: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
May the souls of the departed gallant soldiers rest in peace but boko haram members and their sponsors will surely rot in the hottest part of hell

3 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by kullozone(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
fakuta:
Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.[img][/img]

Why are you here and what's the meaning of what you typed?
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by israelmao(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari, lies and failure are like Siamese twins.Always mind the kind of seed you sow because you must reap its fruits.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Saao(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
come to think of it, why are they always lying? especially when it has to do with human lives including military personnel?

3 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by lastmessenger: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
This administration is the worst Nigeria will ever see.very clueless set of people.

3 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Talknochip(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is really saddening!... Most of the casualties will b young lads btw d age of 19,20,22,23- 30 and above.... All dis cover up is just to please and paint d govt and Buhari as a strong and performing govt and president... Smh... May God comfort d families of d bereaved and deliver Nigeria frm leaders who are more loyal to an individual dan dia country and its people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Kingkamba(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why are they posting christians soldiers to the boko haram strong hold?

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by cytell56: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2018

4 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gucciboss:
Lol

I was opportune to meet two soldiers that served in borno recently, the story coming from them was so disheartening
Tell us.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Awoo88: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
They keep buying dem weapons
Weapons for boko haram. Their target was those anti aircraft guns and the heluxe of the general commander . Someone is using style to equip Boko Haram

11 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Buffalowings3(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
The air support arrived the next day
This country won't kill me
Air support that was supposed to be at the ready when you know it is a major operation you're embarking on.
They don't even have weather forecast.

20 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
The cover-up by the military and media,exlcluding premium times is to make it look like buhari has defeated bokoharam and to gain popular support and get re-elected. It is to make it seem like buhari has fulfilled his campaign promise.This is fraudulent .They are doing the country the deceased soldiers and their families no good.The salaries and allowances of these dead and wounded soldiers will be delayed or stopped and their families will continue to face hardship in their respective barracks. Most times,the army officers divert some for themselves.I learnt that the salary of a missing soldier in action is stopped.When buhari's son had a bike accident,he was quickly given a medical emergency with public funds but those wounded soldiers will be abandoned at the hospitals.

12 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by FarahAideed: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Air support that was supposed to be at the ready when you know it is a major operation you're embarking on.

I dey tell you
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jaqenhghar: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
How do you expect people who cant keep their barracks clean to protect you

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
NOW WHAT WILL OSIBANJO-A MODERN ESAU, WHO SOLD HIS BIRTH RIGHT JUST TO OCCUPY THE SEAT OF THE VP TELL NIGERIANS ?

4 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Icon79(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
This Premium Times is definitely the only serious newspaper we have in Nigeria these days.

My respect level for them went up +10, after reading their scoop on Kemi Adeosun's NYSC Certificate Forgery scandal.

O pari

6 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by dokiOloye(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
lostnegro:
embarassed if them give you Army form angry tag that person as your number enemy. The days of enjoying the military are long gone,its the shortest cut to eternity .I will never forget the day we though Boko haram had overrun Damaturu during my service year in 2015. we heard APC shooting into the sky you would think the end has come but alas it was just a soldier who was angry about a superior taking his girlfriend.he was subsequently neutralized oboy see fear that day.Soldiers are employed to die embarassed embarassedRip fallen heroes.
Lolz.
I was in that same Damaturu in October 28th 2013 when boko haram actually overran d town.
If you hear sound anti aircraft gun eeee,you go jus nearly die.
Was boko haram that had d anti aircraft gun ooo.They came with an armoured personnel carrier too.

3 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jaqenhghar: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
comshots:
The cover-up by the military and media,exlcluding premium times is to make it look like buhari has defeated bokoharam and to gain popular support and get re-elected.But they are doing the country the deceased and their families no good.The salaries and allowances families of these dead soldiers be delayed or stopped and they will continue to face hardship in their respective barracks.I learnt that the salary of a missing soldiers in action is stopped.When buhari's son had a bike accident,he was quickly given a medical emergency but those troops will be abandoned at the hospitals.
Let me gist you. A former collaegue lost his younger bro in this BS. The last time they heard from him, was when BH took over mubi on adamawa state during GEJ'S tenure. He called his family that day that BH attacked and they never heard from him. No deadbody nothing. The family went to claim benefits it was one story or the other. First they said they want to be sure he really died and didnt go AWOL. To do that they needed a body... no body. After some years they finally admitted that the guy was dead and agreed to start the procedure
First go here, go there. Eventually they filled the paperwork. Last year they now told the family that he is not dead that he has been posted to Jos. The family asked if they saw him they replied that if the family go to rukuba barracks they will see him. They went there? they didnt see him, no one has seen him... but he is there

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Buffalowings3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gucciboss:
Lol

I was opportune to meet two soldiers that served in borno recently, the story coming from them was so disheartening
Some nLers would have you believe that Boko Haram is largely defeated.

The story is always different when you talk to soldiers.
A soldier I know that is close to retirement was recently posted back to maiduguri
Meanwhile he previously served there close to eight years
Come and see tears cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Dicksonpal: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Were they nt suppozd to carry out an aerial survey b4 penetrating??
in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by deolu2000(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nobody died and non was missing either human or equipment because BH has been defeated long ago. It is the ancestral spirits that are contending against the NA personel.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Buffalowings3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
The miltary term is aerial reconnaissance(aerial Recon) grin

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I learned that the Nigerian air force is slow to respond to a distress call by land troops.

4 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Fash20: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
who fights enemy with no air power with anticraft gun. i sense foul play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'm a bloody civilian,the much l refrained from commenting on this the much l'm seen more loopholes in their action that led to counter attacked..Where is 'ours' millitary reconnaissance men (spy)?

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by homebase(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
My compatriot can you imagine? Air support went there the second day?

Ain't air force suppose clear the way before the foot troop advance?

Why I mine even asking self when this investigative report already indicated that the senior officers had embezzled fund.

Buffalowings3:

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by TOSIN116: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
ednut1:
I blame the soldiers for this rubbish. They shud have carried out a coup in the early days of this madness and wiped off all d politicians, army ogas and elite sponsoring these bastards.
then we will be govern by worst demons than bullari
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by ollah2: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I stopped commenting on BH attacks since I've realised the FG and the security agencies most especially the army aren't sincere about true happenings in the north east to the extent censoring the media and denying deaths of their own soldiers.

It's unfortunate soldiers most especially young ones are daily being sacrificed for a war created by northern leaders / politicians for selfish political gains.

I have said it before and will say it again. Terrorism is a bullion dollar business, it's here to stay with us. The winners are the politicians, generals and top shots while the losers are the foot soldiers and innocent citizens in the affected zones.

Have you wondered why the past and present governors of Borno state are extremely rich?

Nigerians should brace themselves for this. It's unfortunate but that's the fact

7 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by ollah2: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
TOSIN116:

then we will be govern by worst demons than bullari

Nigerians are always afraid of what they don't understand hence the predicaments being the highest. It's only Nigerians that are in Russia sleeping on the ground. They are the same people that die like chicken in Libya and the sea to Italy. It's not ONLY Nigeria that is in recession.

Back to the topic, those demons can't be worst than what we call democracy. We have never had one and the colorized version we have is worst than the military era.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Most of the soldiers then dispersed in different directions. The rest managed to escape in two gun trucks. The remaining trucks and equipment were abandoned at the scene, PREMIUM TIMES learnt.

By the time air support arrived the next day, only two empty trucks were left, insurgents had made away with five anti-aircraft gun trucks and all the bombs and ammunition in them. The Air Force was unable to tow the remaining two empty trucks away and decided to demobilise them to make it impossible for Boko Haram to remove.

At the bolded.........Naija I hail thee...................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.