Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (36199 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Goddex: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I stopped commenting on BH attacks since I've realised the FG and the security agencies most especially the army aren't sincere about true happenings in the north east to the extent censoring the media and denying deaths of their own soldiers.

It's unfortunate soldiers most especially young ones are daily being sacrificed for a war created by northern leaders / politicians for selfish political gains.
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jaqenhghar: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
salford:
Nigerian Army with zero tactics.
Wetin dem dey teach them for NDA sef?
How to stand on their heads (plant)
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jaqenhghar: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Quit hitting the polity with religion. Where and when did the Muslims say no?

Being a mediator doesn't equate to stopping the sect? Quit talking like an educated illeterate.

Boko Haram have also named Sheikh Ahmed Datti, Zannah Mustapha, Wakil, and many others but it's Buhari's head you want while exonerating GEJ
Mr. Man denial wont help. In the early days of BH. Muslims in the north celebrated it as Allah's justice on the infidels. I understand Hausa and I heard the shít they were saying then. The reason why Muslims today denounce BH is because they are killing muslims which is like the greatest crime a muslim can commit.
If they stuck with killing christians like in the beginning you wont be here complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Sima04: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Were they nt suppozd to carry out an aerial survey b4 penetrating??
guy u watch too much american movies.
Nigerian airforce never get better drone talk more of infantry go cum get drone we go dey do aerial survey for dem na wahh
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Oyerinde16(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
These killings that are going on mainly against the church of Jesus, and Buhari denies it is an affront!

Well I was given good news for the Saints of Jesus.

Christians From Nigeria Can Claim Political Asylum

Many western countries have a law that if u suffer from religious persecutions you can claim asylum.

The UK in particular is adamant that if u suffer from religious persecution that you can claim asylum.

Read https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum/eligibility
tym to gerrout

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by deebrownneymar: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'm afraid Buhari may come after premium times
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Indelibleage: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
The $1bn they withdrew from ECA account has started its work. They just used this as a cover up if this story is true. Who gave them the information that BH were there? Who issued the order to carry all those ammunitions, food, fuel, etc that will last from July 16 - 31? The end is very very near, instead of getting PVC, get Jesus and make heaven at last!

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by darkelf: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gucciboss:

I will do that when I'm less busy. I will tag you.

Will appreciate that bro. Thanks
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by darkelf: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
businessone:
It just baffles me how terrorists like bokoharam will attack and ransack almost 1000 soldiers within some few hours.It clearly shows that the kind of training given to our soldiers is questionable.Can bokoharam dare attempt to attack 700 Chadian soldiers?That is tantamount to suicide.

Bros, i have been angry for days since the news came out.

Seriously very angry and at the same time disgusted
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by DonMekino(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
*Five CJTF members went missing while the fate of other four are still undetermined***

Can someone explain the meaning of this statement

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by gidjah(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
I lost my brother a junior officer in the October 2016 attack,he was transportin food and weapon through Bama. chad axis before those demons got intel on Them.I lost my uncle(a colonel )in 2014 while been deployed to maiduguri along the same gwoza .the demons were been giving intel by some betrayers amongst the military ,jonathan couldn't do anything thing serious abouth the I cidents then.And now his predecessor seem even more clueless anddumb as much as I can deduce.yes he us more clueless because heclaims to have military training and has attained to the class of the highest rank in the Military.Let God judge them all.I was born and grew up all my life in the Military enviroment and I knkw what step to adopt in a situation like this ,but for a war beeran and a general been carried away by the wind of tribalism and nepotism.....cals for a lot of shot!
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by ollah2: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Mr. Man denial wont help. In the early days of BH. Muslims in the north celebrated it as Allah's justice on the infidels. I understand Hausa and I heard the shít they were saying then. The reason why Muslims today denounce BH is because they are killing muslims which is like the greatest crime a muslim can commit.
If they stuck with killing christians like in the beginning you wont be here complaining

Yes in the early days under Yusuf, but his reign was short-lived and BH changed tactics under Shekau who have been their leaders for many years and since the day he assume the title as their head. Every corner has being attacked from school to mosque to church to market et al. Muslims havs always denounced BH from the very beginning. Intact some clerics lost their lives in the process.

Muslims have never supported BH. Most of you are just gullible and filled with bigotry. There is a difference between hausa/Fulani and Muslim, but you don't care you just want to tanish the image of Muslims and their faith.

Why aren't southern Muslims causing mayhem in the name of Islam? You would never talk about that because it doesn't suit your narrative.
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jaqenhghar: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Yes in the early days under Yusuf, but his reign was short-lived and BH changed tactics under Shekau who have been their leaders for many years and since the day he assume the title as their head. Every corner has being attacked from school to mosque to church to market et al. Muslims havs always denounced BH from the very beginning. Intact some clerics lost their lives in the process.

Muslims have never supported BH. Most of you are just gullible and filled with bigotry. There is a difference between hausa/Fulani and Muslim, but you don't care you just want to tanish the image of Muslims and their faith.

Why aren't southern Muslims causing mayhem in the name of Islam? You would never talk about that because it doesn't suit your narrative.
Please read properly before responding. I said muslims in the north. Meaning Hausa Fulani those are the ones I speak about. I cant say the same for you yoruba muslims (which I believe you are ). u speaking of behalf of the northern muslim is pure ignorance. In fact I pity you because they dont consider you as muslims. You need to also hear the shít they say about y'all. During their rioting and mayhem yoruba muslims have been known to suffer in their hands

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by ollah2: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Please read properly before responding. I said muslims in the north. Meaning Hausa Fulani those are the ones I speak about. I cant say the same for you yoruba muslims (which I believe you are ). u speaking of behalf of the northern muslim is pure ignorance. In fact I pity you because they dont consider you as muslims. You need to also hear the shít they say about y'all. During their rioting and mayhem yoruba muslims have been known to suffer in their hands

You need to read properly, I didn't speak on behalf of Northern Muslims. I believe in all the 4000 gods on earth but I appreciate the gods of our lands. Whatever they say is their problems, it's obvious that gullibility and ignorance plays a better part of them

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Jaqenhghar: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

You need to read properly, I didn't speak on behalf of Northern Muslims. I believe in all the 4000 gods on earth but I appreciate the gods of our lands. Whatever they say is their problems, it's obvious that gullibility and ignorance plays a better part of them
Yeah. Whatever
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
i was surprised to read where it was reported that air support came the second day of the onslaught..this is archaic to me...primitive in nature...doesnt the military has drones to capture aerial views of the terrain they wanna go? they can used this to combat these extremist anytime anyday...drones can be armed and fired to destroy base camps of these animals but alas..the military is compromised and there are spies among them who sells information to the enemies and they won't let these see the light of the day.. my fears are innocent lives of soldiers wasted for just nothing..

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by hope4nigeria(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Were they nt suppozd to carry out an aerial survey b4 penetrating??
zoo army knows nothing about war, the commander in chief keep releasing boko haram back to war front in the name of rehabilitation, he even recruiting them into the army then they become mole to slaughter our soldiers, Buhari is the main boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by gaddafe(m): 5:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Now whether we accept it or not, Buhari is a terrorist. Can someone explain why bokoharam was armed with billions if not to empower them? How were the 100 Dapchi girls released? Was there an exchange of money or not? Either way it doesn't look good for PMB.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by talk2emma: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2018
70% of the core northern want what book haram want so to cut the story shot BH has come to stay in Nigeria.

The government have failed ..

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by talk2emma: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2018
the air support came the second day grin grin grin where they expecting BH people to be sleeping there.... Nigeria is a Sithole

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by talk2emma: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
talk2emma:
70% of the core northern want what book haram want so to cut the story shot BH has come to stay in Nigeria.

The government have failed ..
the air support came the second day grin grin grin where they expecting BH people to be sleeping there.... Nigeria is a Sithole
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
tenderlaw:

please who did the ranking you're talking about? I have no argument about whether or not the Nigerian military is in top form, but at least be logical enough to give accurate data if you have to talk on any issue.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=nigeria
Nigeria is currently ranked 43rd out of 136 countries assessed.
Seriously? But there was athread here on nairaland where they named the worst armies in the world and nigeria bagged 5th place. I also checked online. Thanks anyway.
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by OyinO: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2018
There is a big conspiracy. People are trading human lives for money.
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2018
dokiOloye:
Lolz.
I was in that same Damaturu in October 28th 2013 when boko haram actually overran d town.
If you hear sound anti aircraft gun eeee,you go jus nearly die.
Was boko haram that had d anti aircraft gun ooo.They came with an armoured personnel carrier too.
winkNa una be boss oh! that period you were there was dangerous i heard the gist then.I doff my hat for you.
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2019
lostnegro:
embarassed if them give you Army form angry tag that person as your number enemy. The days of enjoying the military are long gone,its the shortest cut to eternity .I will never forget the day we though Boko haram had overrun Damaturu during my service year in 2015. we heard APC shooting into the sky you would think the end has come but alas it was just a soldier who was angry about a superior taking his girlfriend.he was subsequently neutralized oboy see fear that day.Soldiers are employed to die embarassed embarassedRip fallen heroes.

neutralized . . . As in he was killed?
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

They only know how to terrorize civilians. And they are the 5th worst army in the world.

really?
Re: How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times by hope4nigeria(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Premiums times failed to mention that this Same Barnawi faction of Boko Haram have received tens of millions of dollar ( billions of Naira) from the current govt as ransome and prisoner swap deal .... we warned about how wrong it was to pay such huge amounts to terrorist groups for any reason but the govt failed to heed and today that money has been used to re -arm and kill Nigerian soldiers
Boko Haram= buhari= APC = FG= senior Army chiefs. Don't you get it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.