Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother (28824 Views)

Ghanaian Policeman Falls While Trying To Break Into A House Occupied By Nigerian / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by calddon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by ridwan20u: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
This Course Involves Searching for Products
Online That Are Cheap Enough and That When
Imported, There Would Be Enough
Maximization of Profit e.g. jewelries, books,
clothes etc.

http://boxloaded.com.ng/product/home-based-importation/
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by ayoBiz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
OboOlora:
This guy is a typical example of those people that look intelligent till they talk and u find out they are as dull as their boss!

Kai. I’m speechless
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by ayaside(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
And here comes another foolish tweet...Can't he compare the force with some greater achievements of other police force in other countries?Like he was looking for a bad egg in any country to justify SARS or police brutality in Nigeria. I DON TALK AM..Nokia 1100 for me anytime I say mk I comot.Lemme see what they want search find.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by joeyswift(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bros Yomi Shogunle,we can pardon your lie because you are learning compared to baba Laid Mohd and uncles Femi Adeshina and the Garuba
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Abfinest007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
shut that gutter u call mouth.Nigeria police will do more than that
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by oyetunder(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Let him keep fooling himself....... even a child knows Nigerian police men are wicked and inhumane
He is right...Naija police would have killed her.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Joelsblog(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Sarang(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Talks
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by uchedike: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Very ok.
I am humbled
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by cytell56: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
made4naijamusic:
So on Friday, the video footage of a Ghanaian police officer assaulting a nursing mother in a bank, made the rounds online. (ICYMI)

The Ghanaian police, Fredrick Amanor, was captured in the video wrestling with and ruthlessly assaulting the nursing mother in Midland Savings and Loans bank.

The video of course has stirred up mixed reactions online as people are exasperated over the action of the officer who didn’t even consider the child that was in the arms of its mother.

As people fire at Fredrick, with most of them pushing that he’s brought to justice, Nigerian Assistant commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle also reacted to the saga.

In his own belief, the Nigerian police will never do that to its citizens… He wrote in a tweet,

WE (@PoliceNG) WILL NEVER DO THIS IN NIGERIA ��!
A Ghanaian �� policeman beating a nursing mother in Rambo-style inside a banking hall in Accra today.
Hope #EndSARS people can see the real police brutality.
@PoliceNG_PCRRU

As they saw his tweet, Nigerians were quick to remind him of a quite akin situation that happened in Ibadan a while ago.

The story was a viral one which was reported by an eyewitness as thus,

This is Nigeria where policeman in uniform beat married woman even with her child on her back just because he was caution not to cause accident because of #50.
Hmmm how are we sure he is responsible at home, his wife will be punching bag, why will people like this will be in service. He ought to be in asylum Government please look into this!
This happen at mokola in front of Adamasigba. Nigeria police officer, kehinde Agbede mokola division..

With evidence to prove, Nigerians found the ACP’s tweet as void… Some reactions and watch Video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-police-will-never-do-that-acp-yomi-shogunle-reacts-to-viral-video/

Nigerian police should be comparing themselves with Sudanese or Somalian police and not Ghanian police
Worst police in the world!!!
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by popcykaylah(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
The idiott is fast to react to an incident in Ghana. The one wey dey happen under thier nose for here they usually turn a blind eye to it
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by donkaz2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerian police Hmmmmm no English to qualify their demonic act...... Every morning I include never to have any issue or even discussion with any in my prayer cos all they think of in the next seconds of good is evil.... Sometimes I want to understand there frustration but I just think it's better if they take the revenge from there boss and top politicians instead of the poor masses
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Emytea(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Judolisco:
He is right Nigerian police is capable of doing anytyn bad but wil Neva beat a nursing mother

i see say yomi sogunle get sense pass u
this one no b nursing mother abi na breastfeeding father mumu
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Martin0(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
OboOlora:
This guy is a typical example of those people that look intelligent till they talk and u find out they are as dull as their boss!

u too dey talk ee, ur mate don dey sleep now oogrin abi u shiiit for yansh!
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yomi Shogunle should go and siddon. The nigerian police will even do worse.Nigerian plolice man that gunned down a female corper in Abuja..is it the same naija police u trying to defend?
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Emytea(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Judolisco:
He is right Nigerian police is capable of doing anytyn bad but wil Neva beat a nursing mother

OYA WATING BE DIS
EXPLAIN

Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Emytea:

OYA WATING BE DIS
EXPLAIN
the guy u arguin with could be a policemancheesy. Only a naija policeman will defend the naija police.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by dabiriy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dis one jus cum advertised his stupidity for public
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by tellwisdom: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
OboOlora:

I like your obo. Wish i can see it sad
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Macmoni(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dem no fit we go chop their fada
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by dapoRead: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
This Yomi is a disgrace to humanity worldwide. See them, Nigerian police will do worse. Just last time SARS killed a lady in Abuja. Which one is better, to beat a woman carrying a child or kill a lady ?

Yomi Sogunle is a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by rampantlover: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
We Ghanaians are laughing at him comments, the same way we were laughing at your Fulani herdsman president who said he would help Ghana fight corruption. grin grin grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Sammyblaq(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Shut up Mr. Shogunle...
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by nanakgh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please the man has been arrested. Complete and utter disgrace of a cop
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by mctons: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Not ALL Ghanaian police are like that. Same also is applicable to Nigerian police.

I think it's an individual thing.

Most of our police respect women, pregnant women and the elderly except for some few unscrupulous ones

That is the truth!

Whatever the case may be it's a barbaric character that needs to be condemned seriously!

Total nonsense. See this. The DPO was even removed because the commissioner even visited when he saw the chaos on TV

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/19/man-whose-wife-police-killed-also-dies-in-hospital-from-gunshot-injuries/

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by mctons: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/19/man-whose-wife-police-killed-also-dies-in-hospital-from-gunshot-injuries/

Yomi, you just transmitted rubbish like your Oga. Bunch of criminals. #endSARS
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Judolisco(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Emytea:

Oga i was jst being sarcastic undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) / We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) / Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.