Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother (28823 Views)

Ghanaian Policeman Falls While Trying To Break Into A House Occupied By Nigerian / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Judolisco(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Emytea:

i see say yomi sogunle get sense pass u
this one no b nursing mother abi na breastfeeding father mumu

OYA WATING BE DIS
EXPLAIN
I was jst being sarcastic o
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by bymyself: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Of course NPF wouldn't do that. That is child's play. What he meant to say was that they would do worse. In essence, those guys are still leaners in the act of in human treatment.

Nonsense! H even has the temerity to try to call the gang of hodlums parading as police officers as being more civil than another country's​ police force.

Rubbishhhhh
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by BilliBaron: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
I thought it's only in 9ja we get to see this evil act but now i know it's in all African police blood.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by deebrain(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
anonymuz:
Yomi shogunle,Ibrahim idris and buhari are the transmitter of problems to Nigerians.

No.

The above mentioned are the transmission, no sorry, instigations of the problems to transmission, I mean, problems of Nigerians.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by CioAngels(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Police Yomi Shogunle should have just kept quiet knowing that Nigerian police is nothing but disgrace. It is one policeman in Nigeria that is true police officer. While on patrol at Ojuelegba at 12.30am, their vehicle stopped and carried me while in labour to the hospital at Ikeja 30+ year ago even when a recruit told him, Oga she is not part of our patrol and he said, yes she is. Inspector he was then, inspector Sam, i will continue to appreciate you wherever you are, thank you sir. He was and will remain the only good policeman even in retirement.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by shegsrules(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Who reach Nigerian police for brutality. Meanwhile this Ghanaian policeman enhhh!!!

Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by abdullahi45: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2018
dreamwords:
;DD
nah u be the last Monkey nah...
Re: Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother by Codes151(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2018
What a fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom / 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today / Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.