Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

May Allah Grant Us Good Ends - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / May Allah Grant Us Good Ends (9424 Views)

Some Of The Sahaabah (may Allah Be Pleased With Them) Who Memorised The Qur'an / Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? / The Story Of Musa And Khidr (may Allah's Blessings Be Upon Them Both) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
lanrexlan:
Eid Mubarak in arrears bro cheesy That's common with most so called atheists. Insulting and making mockery of religions and religious people, jumping from one religious thread to another. It's pathetic.
There are athiests that mock and there are theists that mock, this is irrelevant.

Sometimes Reductio ad absurdum can be misinterpreted to mockery.

They think they are more intelligent than people who profess faith cos they don't believe in the supernatural. They are most logical people on earth!
There are athiests that believe in supernaturals but only lack the belief in existence of God, although minority. We don't think we're intelligent, we embrace logic, science, critical thinking in dealing with reality not using mythologies.

Exactly, intellectual humility. When someone thinks he already knows, there is no point trying to explain anything.
This is strawman and ad hominem, the motive or attributes of a person shouldn't be the basis of the argument, focus on the premises. The person that claim he/she "already knows" might not actually knows, majority are claiming they know all, even in this Islam section, I know them.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
tintingz:
Death of senator John McCain is another lesson for you to learn from. See how the world is so helpless to rescue him out of his health problems?. Is it the money they don't have?. Is it scientific and technological treatments they dont have?. Are there no scientists, energies not here to figure out how to cure him of his cancerous tumors?. They have everything at their disposal but they are all helpless in the face of death.

If this doesn't teach you a lesson that there is a Supreme Being who exercises His Supreme Authority over His creations, i dont know what will. This is why i have said that when it comes to debating atheist, the best way to argue with them is their own selves, not tafsir of Quran or any religious literatures. These are just backup.

You may argue that it is cancer disease that killed him. But then, aren't there scientists that you believe in to solve his health problems?. Let me remind you that death is one thing on the side, health issue is another. Death may occur without any medical condition. So question is, who give brings death?. My answer is the One who gives life (God). Again, the whole world of scientific and technological advancement were helpless and watched John McCain die. This is parable for you and me. All his achievements in this world means nothing now when he gets in his grave. The earlier you retract your step the better for you.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Empiree:
Death of senator John McCain is another lesson for you to learn from. See how the world so helpless to rescue him out of his health problem?. Is it the money they dont have?. Is it scientific and technological treatment they dont have?. Are there no scientists, energies not here to figure out how to cure him of his cancerous tumor?. They have everything at their disposal but they are all helpless in the face of death.

If this doesn't teach you a lesson that there is a Supreme Being who exercises His Supreme Authority over His creations, i dont know what will. This is why i have said that when it comes to debating atheist, the best way to argue with them is their own selves, not tafsir of Quran or any religious text. Those are just backup.

You may argue that is it cancer disease that killed him but then, i ask aren't there scientists that you believe in to solve his health problem?. Let me remind you that death is one thing health issue is another. Death may occur without any medical condition. So question is, who give brings death?. My answer is the One who gives life (God). Again, the whole world of scientific and technological advancement was helpless and watch John McCain die. This parable for you and me. All his achievements in this world means nothing now when he gets in his grave. The earlier you retract your step the better for you.
This is fallacy, Argumentum ad ignorantiam, psychological projection.

Can you tell me things that happen to athiests that doesn't happen to religious people or theists, while you make this fallacious statement of yours, I wonder why your almighty God can't save his worshipers that die daily, do you know how many people that have died in hajj pilgrimage?

Why do religious people go to hospital for treatment, why can't they stay at home and wait for the almighty God to heal them?

Did John McCain claim he's immortal and can't die, is he an atheist? He even died at age 81, what is your point oga?

Why does your God want people to die, is there not a place where humans can't die, what does your self-sufficient God wants to gain in all these? The more you question this the more meaningless it sounds and the more meaningless the answers you get. This is the reason I counter Sino's argument and your argument you lots don't know the purpose of this world, you only know the purposeless of the wonderland paradise, the Earth, living is meaningless to you folks because there's already an imaginary perfect place you look out for.

Death does not prove God, if you believe death proves God then Hades is the God.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
tintingz:
This is fallacy, Argumentum ad ignorantiam, psychological projection.

Can you tell me things that happen to athiests that doesn't happen to religious people or theists, while you make this fallacious statement of yours, I wonder why your almighty God can't save his worshipers that die daily, do you know how many people that have died in hajj pilgrimage?

Why do religious people go to hospital for treatment, why can't they stay at home and wait for the almighty God to heal them?

Did John McCain claim he's immortal and can't die, is he an atheist? He even died at age 81, what is your point oga?

Why does your God want people to die, is there not a place where humans can't die, what does your self-sufficient God wants to gain in all these? The more you question this the more meaningless it sounds and the more meaningless the answers you get. This is the reason I counter Sino's argument and your argument you lots don't know the purpose of this world, you only know the purposeless of the wonderland paradise, the Earth, living is meaningless to you folks because there's already an imaginary perfect place you look out for.

Death does not prove God, if you believe death proves God then Hades is the God.
Does anyone understand this man?. Does he really understand my point at all?.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Empiree:
Does anyone understand this man?. Does he really understand my point at all?.
What's your point? undecided
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
tintingz:
What's your point? undecided
You claim yuou dont believe in God or supernatural Being. So i asked, what killed Senator John McCain?

You believe everything is about science, so i asked, why is science and technology not save him now since they are physical treatments?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Empiree:
You claim yuou dont believe in God or supernatural Being. So i asked, what killed Senator John McCain?
Cancer and old age.

You believe everything is about science, so i asked, why is science and technology not save him now since they are physical treatments?
Science and technology never claim to be perfect but they far more useful and save lifes than your God.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
tintingz:
Cancer and old age.
you have problems. Serious ones. You still fail to recognize reality. Illness is separate from death. As for age related, this is part of predestination. Quran speaks of stages of man till he returns to God. So your science and technology are useless here

Science and technology never claim to be perfect but they far more useful and save lifes than your God.
you need not to worry about our God. He already ordained death which we already accepted. There are people who survived cancer which means illness is separate from death.

1 Like

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Empiree:
you have problems. Serious ones. You still fail to recognize reality. Illness is separate from death. As for related, this is part of predestination. Quran speaks of states of man too he returns to God. So your science and technology are useless here
What are you saying? Cancer is a very serious life threat disease, it takes series of treatment to cure it, infact the chance of living depends on the early treatment. And you forget his old age, McCain died 81 years, dude what are you saying?

Again death does not prove God, if you base your evidence of God on death then you have no prove, you're just wallowing in your delusion.

Hindus believe when they die, they will reincarnate same as Buddhist and some other religions out there.

Hades is God of death, do you believe that?

Does existence of God base on fear of death? If yes, then this makes your God meaningless reason because we have people that died without believing in God.

you need not to worry about our God. He already ordained death which we already accepted. There are people who survived cancer which means illness is separate from death.

Those that survive Cancer, how did they survive? What's the cure of cancer in your Quran?

For the fact you use the word "survive" shows cancer is life threatening.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
tintingz:

Hindus believe when they die, they will reincarnate same as Buddhist and some other religions out there.

Hades is God of death, do you believe that?

Does existence of God base on fear of death? If yes, then this makes your God meaningless reason because we have people that died without believing in God.
Question is, do you believe in these Hindu and Buddhist gods?. I'm not worried about Islamic God for now. I am simply talking about God.

Anytime we talk about God you start talking about other gods from other religions. Do you believe in those other gods?.

Yes, there are proofs of existence of God in everything. Just bcus a dead atheist doesn't believe God doesn't prove He doesn't exist. If only dead atheist can talk only then you know what's up.

Your problem is "seeing is believing". This doesn't apply to God because if He allows Himself to be seen, you will still come up with trash talk. Even a staunch anti-Islam, Michael Savage would disagree with you. He once said in his radio talk host that "atheists are stewpid bcus the moment they see physical God they just brush Him side like 'oh well, we've seen you, He's just one of those things nothing special.. Next. So it makes sense that God is hidden"

These were his words 2yrs ago. Now watch this 6mins clip where he repeated something similar. Save yourself time and watch from 3:00min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoHj7mz_boM&t=302s

Video below is good argument with atheist. This is 7mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9jJCypw_s&t=329s

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Empiree:
Question is, do you believe in these Hindu and Buddhist gods?. I'm not worried about Islamic God for now. I am simply talking about God.
Ok, you're talking about God, so when we die are we going to see a God sitting on throne with no face, or a white bearded God or a God with many faces and hands or a God with children or a God with bird head?

Anytime we talk about God you start talking about other gods from other religions. Do you believe in those other gods?.
Dude, wether I believe in other gods or not is irrelevant, stop pulling strawman, do you want to argue there are no other ideas of Gods?

If you argue God exist then you have to prove to us how your God exist and others don't.

Yes, there are proofs of existence of God in everything. Just bcus a dead atheist doesn't believe God doesn't prove He doesn't exist. If only dead atheist can talk only then you know what's up.
Show me prove your God exist!

What if a dead theists come back to life and said there's no God?

The thing is no one knows what will happen after we die, we just read different superstitions about it, do you believe we will reincarnate? I guess your answer is no, because your religion dogma contradict it.

Your problem is "seeing is believing". This doesn't apply to God because if He allows Himself to be seen, you will still come up with trash talk. Even a staunch anti-Islam, Michael Savage would disagree with you. He once said in his radio talk host that "atheists are stewpid bcus the moment they see physical God they just brush Him side like 'oh well, we've seen you, He's just one of those things nothing special.. Next. So it makes sense that God is hidden"
This is fallacy, how do you conclude when we see God we will just brush God one side? The radio presenter is attacking strawman.

Do humans brush the sun one side, like the sun doesn't exist up there? Wether it's special or not is not the argument, God existence is the most important argument for now.

If we see God and knows he/she/it is the source of our living and our existence then he/she/it will be very special but if he/she/it is not then it's just one of those trillion phenomena we don't know it function.

"Seeing is believing" is not the argument here, can gravity be seen?

These were his words 2yrs ago. Now watch this 6mins clip where he repeated something similar. Save yourself time and watch from 3:00min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoHj7mz_boM&t=302s

Video below is good argument with atheist. This is 7mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9jJCypw_s&t=329s
He's just attacking strawman!
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
Show me prove your God exist!
you are already presented various psychological and theoretical argument of existence of God but you failed to face reality and you consider it mythology. I am not interested going back and forth over this.

The only thing i will respond to is this. Everything else is irrelevant

What if a dead theists come back to life and said there's no God?
You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this. You should cover your face in shame. Since people (believers and nonbelievers) have been dying, who came back to life to tell story?. It is over there everyone will be paid in full
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
you are already presented various psychological and theoretical argument of existence of God but you failed to face reality and you consider it mythology. I am not interested going back and forth over this.

The only thing i will respond to is this. Everything else is irrelevant.
The same way you theorized the existence of Allah is the same way I can theorize the existence of santa, Easter bunny, Leprechaun, tooth fairies, Zeus, Odin and other imaginary friends and fairy entities.

You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this. You should cover your face in shame. Since people (believers and nonbelievers) have been dying, who came back to life to tell story?. It is over there everyone will be paid in full
Are you not contradicting yourself?

Ok, since no one came back to tell how afterlife is, how come you know there's afterlife?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
The same way you theorized the existence of Allah is the same way I can theorize the existence of santa, Easter bunny, Leprechaun, tooth fairies, Zeus, Odin and other imaginary friends and fairy entities.
so how many gods and creators are there?. Told you before they would have conflicted over another if they are co-equals in creation and monitor their affairs. I have given you illutration of this before isn't?. And where are their Devine books?

Ok, since no one came back to tell how afterlife is, how come you know there's afterlife?
and why are you eager?. Why not wait to see for yourself?. When you get there you know what's up. You will feel like returning to the world to make corrections

2 Likes

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 5:27am On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
so how many gods and creators are there?. Told you before they would have conflicted over another if they are co-equal in creation and monitor their affairs. I have you illutration if this before isn't?. And where are their Devine books?
This is not what I asked.

Ok, assuming there would be a conflict if there are many Gods, which God exist, why that God not others, any proof?

You're still attacking strawman, I gave you example of Hindus Vedas being a divine text from Brahma.

Now another question is, how those a divine book prove God, I mean anybody can come up with mythical stories and claim it's divine?

and why are you eager?. Why not wait to see for yourself?. When you get there you know what's up. You will feel like returning to the world to make corrections
Who's eager? I asked you to tell me how you know there's afterlife?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
This is not what I asked.

Ok, assuming there would be a conflict if there are many Gods, which God exist, why that God not others, any proof?

You're still attacking strawman, I gave you example of Hindus Vedas being a divine text from Brahma.

Now another question is, how those a divine book prove God, I mean anybody can come up with mythical stories and claim it's divine?
this is like perambulating. Ain't going in cycle with you.

Who's eager? I asked you to tell me how you know there's afterlife?
God gives us pictorial of events of Afterlife starting from the time you sleep, till you enter your grave and till Afterlife.

When you sleep have you ever seen yourself in trouble and running away from something and it scares the heck out of you?. It appears as though you are in that horrible situation for many years, meanwhile you are actually in your bed sleeping for few hours?.

Have ever seen yourself in a nice place having nice time and it is as though you can't have enough of it?. What do you think is going on?.

It is not just a dream my friend. That's your soul chilling in another space and time until you wake up. That's another life right there.

That's an example of life besides your life laying down in bed for few hours while your life elsewhere is presented to you in your dream. Or you forgot that before the life you are currently living, you lived a life before this?. When you were in your mother's womb, that's another life. If someone told you in the womb that there is a physical life you probably wouldn't believe it. Nine months later you find yourself here and your are so scared. That's why baby cry. The same scenario will be repeated when you enter your grave and open your eyes in Barzakh {another life}. You get scared again. This is why it is recommended to offer saara on behalf of the dead to ease them while going through this terrible transition.

This is example of Hereafter. It will look like dream.

You can not deny what I just said here because this is fact everyone experiences. This is haqiqa (factual proof) not essentially mythical book.

1 Like

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
this is like perambulating. Ain't going in cycle with you.
How does a divine book prove God exist?

Which God exist?

God gives us pictorial pictures of events of Alfterlife starting from the time you sleep, till you enter your grave and till Afterlife.

When you sleep have you ever seen yourself in trouble and running away from something and it scares the heck out of you?. It appears as though you are in that horrible situation for many years, meanwhile you are actually in your bed sleeping for few hours?.

Have ever seen yourself in a nice place having nice time and it is as though you can't have enough of it?. What do you think is going on?.

It is not just a dream my friend. That's your soul chilling in another space and time until you wake up. That's another life right there.

That's an example of life besides your life laying down in bed for few hours while your life elsewhere is presented to you in your dream. Or you forgot that before the life you are currently living, you lived a life before this?. When you were in your mother's womb, that's another life. If someone told you in the womb that there is a physical life you probably wouldn't believe it. Nine months later you find yourself here and your are so scared. That's why baby cry. The same scenario will be repeated when you enter your grave and open your eyes in Barzakh {another life}. You get scared again. This is why it is recommended to offer saara on behalf of the dead to ease them while going through this terrible transition.

This is example of Hereafter. It will look like dream.

You can not deny what I just said here because this is fact everyone experiences. This is haqiqa (factual proof) not essentially mythical book.
This here is full of superstitions.

First of all dreams are not real, they are your figment of your imaginations.

Secondly, the fact that you don't know where you are before you exist inside your mother's womb, shows no one knows nothing, how come you now there's afterlife and how it will be, have you been there before?

Thirdly, do you believe we will reincarnate?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
How does a divine book prove God exist?

Which God exist?
You always have something to say. You don't believe in our Divine Book. So trying to give you proof from it is irrelevant. That's why I argue with atheists differently

This here is full of superstitions.

First of all dreams are not real, they are your figment of your imaginations.
but you believe Doctor when he reveals utrasound displays activities of baby in the womb, right?. Do you know that baby can see outside of the womb especially when doctor is trying to take their picture, some of them cover camera to avoid being snapped. You believe all that right? So what made you think dreams aren't true?. Dream are reflections of what goes on.

Secondly, the fact that you don't know where you are before you exist inside your mother's womb, shows no one knows nothing, how come you now there's afterlife?
speak for yourself

Thirdly, do you believe we will reincarnate?
you are still struggling with your believe in God and here you jumped onto another one. You are incredible
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
You always have something to say. You don't believe in our Divine Book. So trying to give you proof from it is irrelevant. That's why I argue with atheists differently
Then we can say divine books doesn't prove God?

but you believe Doctor when he reveals utrasound displays activities of baby in the womb, right?. Do you know that baby can see outside of the womb especially when doctor is trying to take their picture, some of them cover camera to avoid being snapped. You believe all that right? So what made you think dreams aren't true?. Dream are reflections of what goes on.
Baby can see light, not that they actually see fully, but how does this relate to dreams?

When you close your eyes and a light is directed toward your eyes, won't you sense it?

Dream is when you sleep off and your REM started functioning, the activity of your brain started working, then you start seeing imaginations, figments. Dreams are reflection of your thoughts, your past, presents. When you are hungry, there is high chance you will dream of eating, when you watch too much horror movies or Nollywood superstitions or believe in demons, Jins, witches etc and you take them serious, there is high chance of having nightmares.

You should wonder why religious people mostly have nightmares, and they end up duped by this so call spiritual leaders.

speak for yourself
Where were you before you became fetus in your mother's womb.

you are still struggling with your believe in God and here you jumped onto another one. You are incredible
The premise of the argument is about afterlife.

Do you believe we will reincarnate?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
Then we can say divine books doesn't prove God?
No. You should rather stick to the fact that you dont believe in our Divine Book. Our Book says what i have been saying wihtout making reference to it that;

Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah , over all things, is competent."

So what I, just like others have been doing was to call your attention to what God created. This is why i said earlier that quoting tafsir or religious text does not help atheists. What helps them is by using themselves as proof of God's existence. And Quran verse just buttressed by point. EXPLORE AND OBSERVE

Another verse

Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe?

Baby can see light, not that they actually see fully, but how does this relate to dreams?
How do you know baby sees light?. Did a baby tell you this?. Please dont tell me you know through scientific evidence. The only evidence you can provide is a baby told you this and how he told you (I am using your weapon against you).

When you close your eyes and a light is directed toward your eyes, won't you sense it?
what type of strawman argument is this. You don't see the light all the time when you close your eyes. You can be sleeping in a dark room for an hour and i come in and turn on the light, and you still have no idea whats going on.

Dream is when you sleep off and your REM started functioning, the activity of your brain started working, then you start seeing imaginations, figments. Dreams are reflection of your thoughts, your past, presents. When you are hungry, there is high chance you will dream of eating, when you watch too much horror movies or Nollywood superstitions or believe in demons, Jins, witches etc and you take them serious, there is high chance of having nightmares.
I dont deny all these. These are just subconscious moments. Dream also come to send message. And not all the time you watch horror movie you have bad dream.. Not all the time you ate ewa without drinking you dream about oceans/beaches.

You should wonder why religious people mostly have nightmares, and they end up duped by this so call spiritual leaders.
shaking for you man. There are bunch of psychos in the West who are essentially godless and they have something speaking to them in their brain and they either commit suicide or kill others. Another mass shooting just happened in Florida carried out by atheist bcus FSM was speaking to him grin grin cheesy

Where were you before you became fetus in your mother's womb.
I was in another life in the bottom of my father. That was another life before i came into existence. You think this is only one life we have, just bcus this is only life you can see?. You have a long way to go man

The premise of the argument is about afterlife.
Afterlife is real my friend. Dont become 'adorun mooto'

Do you believe we will reincarnate?
This issue is a matter of iktilaf amongst people (muslims and nonsense muslims). Yes, there is "reincarnation" but how we do muslims believe it?. It is not about same dead man comes to life to live in another part of the world as a complete human. I think this is what yoruba called akudaya. Without wasting much of my time, this is believe to be handiwork of jinn. They clone people. I think we have hadith to this effect. Cloning.

2 Likes

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by AbdulQaadir: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
No. You should rather stick to the fact that you dont believe in our Divine Book. Our Book says what i have been saying wihtout making reference to it that;

Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah , over all things, is competent."

So what I, just like others have been doing was to call your attention to what God created. This is why i said earlier that quoting tafsir or religious text does not help atheists. What helps them is by using themselves as proof of God's existence. And Quran verse just buttressed by point. EXPLORE AND OBSERVE

Another verse

Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe?

How do you know baby sees light?. Did a baby tell you this?. Please dont tell me you know through scientific evidence. The only evidence you can provide is a baby told you this and how he told you (I am using your weapon against you).

what type of strawman argument is this. You don't see the light all the time when you close your eyes. You can be sleeping in a dark room for an hour and i come in and turn on the light, and you still have no idea whats going on.

I dont deny all these. These are just subconscious moment. Dream also come to send message. And not all the time you watch horror movie you have bad dream.. Not all the time you ate ewa without drinking you dream about oceans/beaches.

shaking for you man. There are bunch of psychos in the West who are essentially godless and they have something speaking to them in their brain and they either commit suicide to kill other. ANother mass shooting just happened in Florida carried out by atheist bcus FSM was speaking to him grin grin cheesy

I was in another life in the bottom of my father. That was another life before i came into existence. You think this is only one life we have, just bcus this is only life you can see?. You have a long way to go man

This issue is a matter of iktilaf amongst people (muslims and nonsense muslims). Yes, there is "reincarnation" but how we do muslims believe it?. It is not about same dead man comes to life to live in another part of the world as a complete human. I think this is what yoruba called akudaya. Without wasting much of my time, this is believe to be handiwork of jinn. They clone people. I think we have hadith to this effect. Cloning.

“The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad): Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did; and that is easy for Allaah”

[al-Taghaabun 64:7]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:

So myself, just like others have been doing was to call your attention to what God created. This is why i said earlier that quoting tafsir or religious text does not help atheist. What helps them is by using themselves as proof of God's existence. And Quran verse just buttressed by point. EXPLORE AND OBSERVE

Another verse

You're providing proof from your Quran, see logic... Allah exist because Quran said so? Then Superman, Batman, wonderwoman exist because the comic books said so, Brahma exist because the Vedas said so, Santa, fairies, Leprechaun, unicorns exist because the magical books said so.

See the absurdity.

In your previous premise, you mentioned babies can see outside the womb and moves when a doctor tries to picture them, and I said it's no big deal.

It's simple logic and experiment, scan the mother's womb, flash a light and the baby moves, why should I ask the baby?

You're attacking strawman.

The premise is about sensing the light not seeing what's going on. I gave an example from observations.

I dont deny all these. These are just subconscious moment. Dream also come to send message. And not all the time you watch horror movie you have bad dream.. Not all the time you ate ewa without drinking you dream about oceans/beaches.
I repeat, If you take superstitions serious like believing in demons, Jins, witches, ghosts etc, there are high chances you will have nightmares, if you take fairies, santa, unicorn, superheroes serious there are high chances you will dream beautiful fantasies mostly kids, if you're a Buddhist there are high chances you will see Buddha in your dream, if you're a Christian there are high chances you will see Jesus in your dream and it goes on like that. Dreams are not real, they are just reflection of your thoughts, figments.

It's been very long I've nightmares since I stop believing in superstitions. I don't take dreams serious.

shaking for you man. There are bunch of psychos in the West who are essentially godless and they have something speaking to them in their brain and they either commit suicide to kill other. ANother mass shooting just happened in Florida carried out by atheist bcus FSM was speaking to him grin grin cheesy
They are psychos like you said, they are deluded and suffering from mental illness.

How did you know there is another life? Can you narrate the experience of this your another life before you exist?

No one knows for sure if there's afterlife or not, can't you just be agnostic in that position? Must you believe there's afterlife, are you scared of dieing forever?

Well it's understandable, the human mind seems not to take that.

Religion is built on fear, imaginary hope, it's like an opium, the early spiritual leaders that created religion and gods understand humans and make use of this opium to control them.

I'm talking about dying and coming back to life as a baby to live another life, to purify your Karma, do you believe in that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
You're providing proof from your Quran, see logic... Allah exist because Quran said so? Then Superman, Batman, wonderwoman exist because the comic books said so, Brahma exist because the Vedas said so, Santa, fairies, Leprechaun, unicorns exist because the magical books said so.

You just proved my point when i said this

Empiree:

So what's the point back n forth wit you then?. Why not concede to the fact God exist. You keep bringing "other gods" anytime i mentioned One God or quote from my Book. This is a dead argument, buddy
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
You just proved my point when i said this

So what's the point back n forth wit you then?. Why not concede to the fact God exist. You keep bringing "other gods" anytime i mentioned One God or quote from my Book. This is a dead argument, buddy
Lol I should concede God exist, stop pulling strawman, the thing you fail to accept is, divine books can't prove God, they are filled with mythologies.

I've presented how it's illogical to use some mythical books as God existence, it's just absurd.

Ok ok for assumption sake, God exist, so which God?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:
How did you know there is another life? Can you narrate the experience of this your another life before you exist?

You already recognized life exist in mother's womb. But when a baby is born, he doesn't remember all that anymore. Your comment below chose that you recognize evidence of life in the womb

tintingz:
It's simple logic and experiment, scan the mother's womb, flash a light and the baby moves, why should I ask the baby?

It is the same way when you die and wake up in barzakh, you won't at first remember anything about this physical life you are living, just like baby doesn't recognize living in her mother's womb. If you want physical evidence of life after death, you just have to wait until God takes your soul. Thats when you know what's up.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
tintingz:

Ok ok for assumption sake, God exist, so which God?

My God and your God is One
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:

You already recognized life exist in mother's womb. But when a baby is born, he doesn't remember all that anymore. Your comment below chose that you recognize evidence of life in the womb.
How does this relates to the imaginary place we're talking about? We don't remember our pre-birth because our brain hasn't fully developed then.

Before you exist, before becoming a sperm or in any physical place where were you?

It is the same way when you die and wake up in barzakh, you won't at first remember anything about this physical life you are living, just like baby doesn't recognize living in her mother's womb. If you want physical evidence of life after death, you just have to wait until God takes your soul. Thats when you know what's up.
Womb is a physical place, before you exist as a physical form, where were you or your soul/spirit or whatever it is?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
My God and your God is One
Ok, can you name this God that exist?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2018
tintingz:
How does this relates to the imaginary place we're talking about? We don't remember our pre-birth because our brain hasn't fully developed then.

Before you exist, before becoming a sperm or in any physical place where were you?

Womb is a physical place, before you exist as a physical form, where were you or your soul/spirit or whatever it is?
If you don't remember pre-birth, that pretty sums up why you don't know Afterlife. Yet you recognize pre-birth?. How did you know there was life pre-birth or you just suddenly landed in the womb without due process?.

Before you were lump of flesh in the womb, you were sperm. That was life. Before you were sperm you were pretty much invisible yet you were living another life in that state somewhere invisible until you developed and became physical in the womb. You had been living invisibly before your sperm was dropped.

You have also been living in the womb before you were congealed. All these were invisible. You had been living also before your spirit was infused in your body in the womb. Maybe you should tell us your version of where were you before you physically formed in the womb?.

If you don't know where you were, and science couldn't tell you about your existence those times, then you need to listen here. The same way you existed before your physical presence in the womb, is the same way you have no physical knowledge of Afterlife until you get there.

Here is the radical process if you wish to perform this experiment to prove Afterlife.

Simply ascend to the top of a very highrise building, the higher the better.

Leap from the top floor and fall to the ground.

Evaluate The Evidence: If you wake up and your smashed body is perfectly restored, you have found clear evidence for an afterlife.

If falling through the air is the last thing your brain ever registers, you can be pretty sure there is no afterlife.

Unfortunately, you won’t be alive to tell anyone about it.
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2018
^^^

**MODIFIED**
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by tintingz(m): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Empiree:
If you don't remember pre-birth, that pretty sums up why you don't know Afterlife. Yet you recognize pre-birth?. How did you know there was life pre-birth?.

Before you were lump of flesh in the womb, you were sperm. That's another life. Before you were sperm you were pretty much invisible yet you were living another life in that state somewhere invisible until you developed and became physical in the womb. You had been living invisibly before your sperm was dropped.

You have also been living in the womb before you were congealed. All these were invisible. You had been living also before your spirit was infused in your body in the womb. Maybe you should tell us your version of where were you before you physically formed in the womb.

If you don't know where you were, and science couldn't tell you about your existence those times, then you need to listen here. The same way you existed before your physical presence in the womb, is the same way you have no physical knowledge of Afterlife until you get there.

Here is the radical process if you wish to perform this experiment to prove Afterlife.

In pre-birth you exist in a physical place(the womb) what happens before that is unknown, the brain is everything, ones the brain is gone then you go unconcious like oblivion, the brain is the state of your conciousness!
Spirit/soul whatever that is, are just some mythical concept that has no basis of evidence.

The invisible place or imaginary place doesn't exist until proven, you don't know where you are before you exist, you're only assuming things without evidences.

I don't know where I was before I exist and it's not of my concern, I've no reason to believe there's an imaginary place where I was, no evidence pointing to that, it's when we are living we started reading different superstitions about afterlife.

Why not just be agnostic in that position, it doesn't hurt, does it?
Re: May Allah Grant Us Good Ends by Empiree: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2018
tintingz:
In pre-birth you exist in a physical place(the womb) what happens before that is unknown,
Good. Now, you need to draw curtain bcus you don't know beyond this. We have knowledge of pre-birth and you no longer have the right to demand for physical evidence.

the brain is everything, ones the brain is gone then you go unconcious like oblivion, the brain is the state of your conciousness!
Spirit/soul whatever that is, are just some mythical concept that has no basis of evidence.
I am not taking you serious. You have said you have no knowledge of pre-birth. It is laughable that you said there is no spirit/soul. If you have no soul/spirit(ruh), you wont be typing and using computer right now.

The invisible place or imaginary place doesn't exist until proven, you don't know where you are before you exist, you're only assuming things without evidences.
what does the science teaches you about pre-birth?. You have problem buddy.

I don't know where I was before I exist and it's not of my concern, I've no reason to believe there's an imaginary place where I was, no evidence pointing to that, it's when we are living we started reading different superstitions about afterlife.

Why not just be agnostic in that position, it doesn't hurt, does it?
Stick to what you know. Quran teaches that if you dont know ask those who know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims / Maolid Nabiy: Haram Or Halal? / Islamic Actions For Welcoming A New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.