Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Need A Helpin Hand Please! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Helpin Hand Please! (651 Views)

Is It Good To Get A Passport At Hand Before Travelling At All. / Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / This Must Definitely Be Hand Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Helpin Hand Please! by centsays1: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2010
i have heard a lot about Ecuador, how good the country is, don't know if all i heard is really right, can any one with useful information please update me before i make a move

I also read somewhere that Fiji gives 4 months visa to Nigerians free, how true is that and how good is the country?? please a good reply would be appreciated.

Peace to all Nairalanders
Re: Need A Helpin Hand Please! by Yorubah(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2010
Yes, its Visa free to Fiji but you must provide your BTA worth $2000 and hotel reservation also UK transit visa i think, because its British Airways that goes there. Also i will advise you to know people there before going don't be too desperate. Little word is enough for the wise.
Re: Need A Helpin Hand Please! by Vicjustice: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2010
centsays1:

i have heard a lot about Ecuador, how good the country is, don't know if all i heard is really right, can any one with useful information please update me before i make a move

I also read somewhere that Fiji gives 4 months visa to Nigerians free, how true is that and how good is the country?? please a good reply would be appreciated.

Peace to all Nairalanders
   When a visa is not required of you (as a Nigerian) to enter into a country, that doesn't mean that you're automatically allowed to enter into same; you would be subject to immigration questioning and scrutiny in a way that it would be obvious that those who travelled to the country with visas are far better than you who think you're visa free. In many cases, Nigerians are detained for many, many hours pending investigation with series of phone calls before being allowed to proceed; and yet many are not allowed into the countries if the immigration officers are not satisfied of their intentions, their capabilities or their credibility: And from every indication, you seem to be the kind of people who go to these countries and breach the terms and condition of the visa-free policy (such as by overstaying the allowed time) thus making it hard for genuine visitors.
Re: Need A Helpin Hand Please! by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2010
@poster
ask the poster of this following thread for Ecuador info, he lives there and seems to be thinking very highly of the place.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=453763

(1) (Reply)

Have A Fantastic Holiday / Eastern Mediterranean Universit North Cyprus / Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.