Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,543 members, 7,965,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:40 AM

Need A House To Stay In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A House To Stay In Abuja (667 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A House To Stay In Abuja by faramola: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2010
Re: Need A House To Stay In Abuja by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2010
What do you do for a living Why don't you consider relocating back to Lagos where you have higher chances of knowing people since you are Yoruba.

Do you want to live at the mercy of miscreants Do your home work well and shine your eyes!!! Wish you all the best,
Re: Need A House To Stay In Abuja by faramola: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2010
@ Big man, How easy is relocation, and how easy is it to get a new job in Nigeria, Reality crops in when u find ur self stuck not because u dont like it otherways, but its just not happening, I,ll be so glad to relocate, but i,ll rather find a solution for where i am right now than quit a job, . I can only be positive. and ur advice wasnt helpful nor positive at all, But thanks all the same.
Re: Need A House To Stay In Abuja by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
@faramola, i assumed you are a younger sister to me; i am sorry if you dont get what i meant.

I asked what you do for a living to know why you cant afford one room apartment. You didnt spell out what happened to your previous accommodation. I wouldnt want people to take advantage of your condition as a young lady if you understand what i mean.

I will advise you to talk to the organization you work with. Explain to your colleagues in the office your present condition as they may be of help. Otherwise, discuss it with your boss in the office if he/she can approve loan for you. Dont be ashamed to disclose this to them even though it is a personal affair. A good organization should understand what staff warfare is all about.

Alternatively, you can discuss this with your Pastor/church if you are a christian. In fact your church will respond to you quicker. The key is "do not be ashamed to discuss it if you really know your focus".

My friends in Abuja will prefer to harbour a boy/man.  I am sorry once again on my previous response and goodluck in your endeavours
Re: Need A House To Stay In Abuja by faramola: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2010
Well understood, Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

ano / What Are Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You If You Are: / Pampers Nappies Or Huggies Nappies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.