Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Everything About Sex For Teens---https://www.marylouiseonline.com - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Everything About Sex For Teens---https://www.marylouiseonline.com (370 Views)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? / The Abuse Of Drugs By Youths Https://www.marylouiseonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Sex For Teens---https://www.marylouiseonline.com by marielou(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Sex is a pleasurable act done with his/her partner in love and in marriage. Today what we see around is enough to make every parent scared for our teenage children, my son who is not even 12 years was telling me about condoms the other day, I was truly surprised, at the same time, i was not too surprised because our children are exposed and bombarded with sex news through social media, music videos or lyrics and films. The message passed to them is wrong, as parent with teen children we are dealing daily with our children conflict personality, it’s a very a difficult age, for the child who is trying to know his/her body and feelings, and for the parent who is trying to inculcate discipline, because that is the age that the girl child is comparing herself to her mother, wants freedom, and start having sexually feeling, the body is changing breast growing, shape forming hair in the armpit and pubic place is growing she is discovering herself.

Rebellious age

She becomes very rebellious even the male child becomes rebellious, to avoid the teen child getting his/her information of sex from friends and the public , we as parent must apply patience with them, draw them closer to us, avoid exchanging words with them, be present and discuss their day with them. It’s during this daily discussion that you will discuss sex, men; women (ie woman to woman) yes ooh you must discuss with them that woman will also want sex with them.

Educate your child on sex

We are living in a world now where sex has been bastardize, all kind of sexual plays has been introduced, as parent you must be knowledgeable of all the sexual ways that men or women will lure the teen child into, lesbianism as well as other form of sexual act which are currently in vogue, like having sex through video call, we know most of our children have android phone, and I can bet everything I have, that most parent whose children have these android phones, do not check what they browse on the phone or with whom they chat .

Various types of sex acts that parents must be aware of

(1) (Reply)

Ex-abia South PDP Chairman Laid To Rest Amid Tears (photos) / My Sweet Pleasant Sexual Experience / How To Know You Are In Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.