Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor (5743 Views)

Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / Pls Help!!my 5mnths Male Rott Is Only Growing Tall But Not Fat!! / Rott Vs Boerboel.. Expert counsel required (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by rumenase(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Burn out his energy on household items? angry

since you don't help him he has to help himself in any way he can to him he is playing he doesn't know if they are household items or not he just sees them as mean to an end.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by oweniwe(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
avicky:

cheesy I don't even like dogs. I'm not a pet fan. tongue

Me too sad

Ishilove are you sure that thing no dey enter your bedroom? undecided

The first time i mistake see ekuke licking and chhokking woman punnieh in Indecency, i nearly cried cry

I don't trust women that keep dog pet at all. If my wife bring dog into the house, eh... I can't be competing and sharing my wife with ekuke... I will jeje remove my wedding ring and give it to the dog embarassed angry undecided

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
oweniwe:

Me too sad

The first time i mistake see ekuke licking and chhokking woman punnieh in Indecency, i nearly cried cry

I don't trust women that keep dog pet at all. If my wife bring dog into the house, eh... I can't be competing and sharing my wife with ekuke... I will jeje remove my wedding ring and give it to the dog embarassed angry undecided
Haba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
oweniwe:

Me too sad

He enters the sitting room and kitchen grin
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by oweniwe(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Ishilove:

He enters the sitting room and kitchen grin

Kitchen? Eww? Don't you know dogs eat sh!t?

After walking and laying on dirty bare ground, sniffing and licking all manners of rubbish... You still let it into your kitchen. No go unknowingly chop wetin dog don lick o. Contaminated dog saliva can be fatal to human

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by OsuGanja(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Ishilove:
And to his diet...

He enjoys jollof rice and rice and stew. He can eat a whole pot in one sitting. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Aintnobodygattimeforprocesseddogfood angry

Did you just say jollof rice ?? Geezuz
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Sheikwonder(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nearly a year since I last commented on this forum. I'm sorry to digress from the topic at hand but I need a favor albeit a small one.

There's this meme that used to be quite popular on nairaland about a white baby that is looking away with this "none of my business" countenance. If anyone has that picture kindly share or send me a link to it. Thanks.

Cc Ishilove
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sheikwonder:
Nearly a year since I last commented on this forum. I'm sorry to digress from the topic at hand but I need a favor albeit a small one.

There's this meme that used to be quite popular on nairaland about a white baby that is looking away with this "none of my business" countenance. If anyone has that picture kindly share or send me a link to it. Thanks.

Cc Ishilove
Welcome back.

No I don't have it
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
oweniwe:

Me too sad

I can never be with a woman who Hates dogs.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by space9880: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
mhd5757:
same here
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by oweniwe(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
mhd5757:

Wetin dey Inside dog sef wey una no fit live without? undecided
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by space9880: 3:10am On Dec 07, 2018
oweniwe:

Wetin dey Inside dog sef wey una no fit live without? undecided
Oga you no understand... I loved dogs before I started loving women.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Yorubaseeker: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2018
the dog is a beautiful mix of rottweiller and boerboel
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yorubaseeker:
the dog is a beautiful mix of rottweiller and boerboel
How do you conclude that by looking at just one picture of it at the age of 2 months, one can rarely tell at that age, it's a Rott mix alright but one can't tell what it is mixed with at that age.

The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman / Raw Handmade African Palm Kernel Oil / Boerboel Dog Appraisals Live In Nigeria ( Sabbs /bdban Organised)