Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP (69739 Views)

Governor Jibrilla Bindow Set To Join PDP - Abdullahi Prambe / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by cktheluckyman: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2018
babamadiba:
Most of them might not come back to the Senate cos presidency will rig them out by any means. #fact

grin grin grin Saraki get brain pass Buhari.When we get to that bridge we will cross it grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Akanapiaigwe: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Somebody should hold me.
My body is doing me rigi rigi.
Impeach the bastard
come lemme hold you kiss

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by gurunlocker: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny! The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be. Their losses have started already.
It's too early to cry barbecue.... Remember same scenario in 2014?

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Ebnl123(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Vengeance and Nemesis will fall upon the wicked. The wickedness of the wicked will come to an end.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be.
Their losses have started already.
Oni yeye eleya, eni a na ni kumo mewa, toni ikan-kan o ba oun ara lowa. A PERSON THAT WAS SMATCH WITH TEN BATON STICK, BUT GOES AROUND BRAGGING THAT HE IS NOT FEELING ANY PAINS....

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Akanapiaigwe: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
PassingShot:
Why has Saraki not defected?

ohhh see this one
are you still holding your heads up on saraki cheesy
hahahahahahaha
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Kulas: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
I am sooooo happy!. Saraki Ekweremmadu and the respectable Senators are so smart. The beginning of the end of APC.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
spartan50:
Am so happy... Buhari you are finished...
good news,
this is a good development.
give us more good news.
Let more follow suit now.
the tyrant dictator must go back to his cows in daura

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by hotwax: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Ingocof:

I don't think PDP and Nigerians should celebrate these people and their defection, we should rather see them as political prostitute that wouldn't care for anything except their personal interest,

SO you mean they should remain in that Fulanis herdsmen controlled party so you dont call them prostitutes. Call them any nam my brother, they are not dinosaurs like you.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
he is coming.
Relax and check your bp.
The heat is on and it's getting hotter
Left to us the Buharists, we can't wait to see his back. He's always been in PDP anyway. So, nothing new.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by maestroferddi: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
The beginning of the end for Buhari.

There will certainly be more defections in the coming days.

Sentiments apart, which part of the country is this administration favouring?

The north is worse off because Buhari's tactless policies destroyed such northern dominated business like Bureau de Change.

Buhari has tried and he just doesn't have it. He honourably retire now before facing unprecedented humiliation.

The country is bigger than any single individual...
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by naijapips04: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
Their loses have started already.
Hence, their shelter skelter running.
Political prostitutes!

I'm sorry sir but you are just a political novice.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by derbykol(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
That is politics for you.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by NairaMaster1(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
Political prostitutes!
Sai Baba we stand with!

But when they defected to APC you celebrated them.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by freezze(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Gbenue soun

post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
Political prostitutes!
Sai Baba we stand with!

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by jnrbayano(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Somebody should hold me.
My body is doing me rigi rigi.
Impeach the bastard

Good birthday present for you I guess cheesy
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
To all northern senators that dumped APC
none of you is going back to the senate after 2019 elec
Is that clear?

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by babamadiba(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Nfora:

Rigging excluded,most of their seats would be taken over by APC in the forthcoming election.

It is on record,many legislators do not come back.

The defection cannot affect Buhari's second term.
true
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Tflex01: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny! The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be. Their loses have started already. Hence, their shelter skelter running. Political prostitutes! Sai Baba we stand with!
God bless you! cool

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by joeace2020(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
These are not good times for the polity of Nigeria. Nigerians better be careful this period, there's anger in high places.

How about learning how to make 2D animation video explainers for Nigerian small businesses and also selling on fiverr to cients around the world? Visit my training thread using my signature link.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Starmarch: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
NEW DAWN....SARAKI the EMPEROR! KING OF MODERN POLITICS...Officialy APC coffin finally nailed
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by emmatplus(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Now we can impeach BUBU and his fellow herdsmen in peace
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Tomoyayi(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Nathdoug:
i swear I love the guy brain work

Varys is definitely working for Him
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Tflex01:

God bless you! cool
AMEN.
And you too my brother

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Odingo1: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
If all the PDP men that brought APC to power defect back to PDP, Buhari will kiss the dust come 2019.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Ikpongiton: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
Their losses have started already.
courageus zombie,still standing tall and waiting for the hangman

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by tribalistseun: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

You actually need a two-third majority to impeach the president in both houses.
don't worry we're getting there
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Kulas: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Nfora:

Rigging excluded,most of their seats would be taken over by APC in the forthcoming election.

It is on record,many legislators do not come back.

The defection cannot affect Buhari's second term.
Keep consoling yourself.

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Ziggylady(f): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
tribalistseun:
Buhari hiding in aso rock now like,

As Saraki and Ekweremadu are coming for his impeachment.

Oh my God!!..i am in stitiches!! cheesy cheesy grin..

...but i know for a fact that buhari will not be impeached,they should just look for ways to shove him out of Aso-rock next year back to daura with his stuppidd cow supporters abeg

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by derbykol(f): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
exporters101:
I'm still wondering what Saraki is waiting for. Who knows?

I design SEO friendly blogs, PM me
Saraki will soon defect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions