Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP (69736 Views)

Governor Jibrilla Bindow Set To Join PDP - Abdullahi Prambe / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Caseless: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659397:

Miss fire!
grin grin

I was trying to be politically correct. If you know how happy I am that the likes of dino are out of APC.

The moment they couldn't scale through with that election reordering bill, I knew they'd move. They know if Buhari is elected before their election, they'd be doomed.

Now, let's see how many of them will even come back to the Senate - it's time to tell them that we're better without them.

Just as we used ekiti election to send a strong message , we will use their exit to demonstrate our strength.

APC has been in the minority since the beginning of this 8th assembly. So, it's better that's in practical number now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Net22: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari how market?
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by bionixs: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
veekid:
Buhari is a tyrant
vindictive and unrepentant one
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Billygee2u: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
grin grin grin

Oh happy day!!!!!

They should impeach the idiot immediately grin

Enough of cow in power

oh, happy day,
you can sing too,
let's sing together. oh, happy day

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
*TOAST* victory for sane Nigerians /common man!
SLOW N STEADY, WE'LL GET THERE!
N, nig must be rescued from the claws of CLANISH /clueless tyrants!

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
This might be a political suicide for some of the senators, while PDP now stand a better chance in the next general election
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by oobinna: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:
May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. The outgoing President Buhari has done so much damage to the system and I have full confidence in the ability of our incoming President to cleanse the system and restore sanity.

The outgoing President is so dull and lacks common sense, he knows nothing about politics. We will teach him and his BMC agents a lesson he will never forget in a hurry. More defection to follow later

Very good... Buhari will join soon. Lol
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by bionixs: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
dynicks:
bubu right now; Na so these people wan take end my career nd that of my cowish zombies....Kai! if I had known....
the blood of the slain speaking. the end has just began

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
grin grin grin

Oh happy day!!!!!

They should impeach the idiot immediately grin

Enough of cow in power

oh, happy day,
you can sing too,
let's sing together. oh, happy day
continue oh.........
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by uboma(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny! The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be. Their loses have started already. Hence, their shelter skelter running. Political prostitutes! Sai Baba we stand with!

You and your Baba a.k.a Brother Buhari need to go back to Primary School.

You need to improve on the use of Grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by gasparpisciotta: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:
May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. The outgoing President Buhari has done so much damage to the system and I have full confidence in the ability of our incoming President to cleanse the system and restore sanity.

The outgoing President is so dull and lacks common sense, he knows nothing about politics. We will teach him and his BMC agents a lesson he will never forget in a hurry. More defection to follow later

If Atiku happens to win the 2019 presidential election, don't you think people like Gbenga Daniel who spent 8years as a governor without meaningful achievement will be nominated as minister? It is a vicious cycle my brother, stop living under the illusion that these guys mean well.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by tonexman18(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
No matter how hard they try they cant remove Buhari from aso villa.that man is a soldier,na to just pack boys put for there,make i see who go enter
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by BluntBoy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
limeta:
Thank you Jesus
Today spirit of the lord visit nigeria

Leave Jesus out of this. It is purely politics. They are cross-carpeting not because they love you but because politics is a game to them.

Again, leave Jesus out of this nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by utytill(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
shaba lafiagi wont make it back to the senate,that i know.waiting on bukola to announce his defection,its obvious now
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by bionixs: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This might be a political suicide for some of the senators, while PDP now stand a better chance in the next general election
when PDP wolves jumped ship to APC,zombies were still accusing P D P forgetting that it's the individual that defected to APC that wrecked havoc under the name.Now ,they should just change the name of the party so that the remaining zombies over there in APC won't have any PDP to say misruled the country for 16years in their next campaign. the circle is indeed vicious
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by limeta(f): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Leave Jesus out of this. It is purely politics. They are cross-carpeting not because they love you but because politics is a game to them.

Again, leave Jesus out of this nonsense.

Who are you to ell what I do
move yr self punk
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Ingocof(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
hotwax:

SO you mean they should remain in that Fulanis herdsmen controlled party so you dont call them prostitutes. Call them any nam my brother, they are not dinosaurs like you.

so they know it today that APC is a Fulani herdsmen party?, can you tell us why they left PDP in the first instance? only a demented person can talk like you just exposed yourself

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by favor2016: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:

who is who between them....Same old folks
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by bionixs: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
superior1:
Shame on Buhari and Tinubu

May APC never rise above the dust
oshomole's high handedness within few days in power has worsen the situation. firing orders like an old village head master

5 Likes

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by id911(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
You really think Atiku has a chance with people like Saraki on the horizon?

Bro... let watch as events unfold
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin

I was trying to be politically correct. If you know how happy I am that the likes of dino are out of APC.

The moment they couldn't scale through with that election reordering bill, I knew they'd move. They know if Buhari is elected before their election, they'd be doomed.

Now, let's see how many of them will even come back to the Senate - it's time to tell them that we're better without them.

Just as we used ekiti election to send a strong message , we will use their exit to demonstrate our strength.

APC has been in the minority since the beginning of this 8th assembly. So, it's better that's in practical number now.
God bless you for this great analogy my brother.
You said exactly all I have on mind.
They all have been much more afraid since after the Ekiti election.
We are so much better off without them.
It will be more interesting as It Is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Odingo1: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
tonexman18:
No matter how hard they try they cant remove Buhari from aso villa.that man is a soldier,na to just pack boys put for there,make i see who go enter

Buhari have lost the support of international body
, America and UK don't want Buhari to continue in power.

Buhari is just supervising the genocide of the people of middle belt.

How can a sitting president be saying that the people killing in Nigeria are from libya, they jump mali, Togo, Burkina faso, Benin, Ghana and they are killing in Nigeria.

He is just using Nigeria military and other security forces to support his fulani herdsmen to kill people and take over their land.

EU, US and UK have told him that the killers are not foreigners.

Who is he deceiving

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
bionixs:
when PDP wolves jumped ship to APC,zombies were still accusing P D P forgetting that it's the individual that defected to APC that wrecked havoc under the name.Now ,they should just change the name of the party so that the remaining zombies over there in APC won't have any PDP to say misruled the country for 16years in their next campaign. the circle is indeed vicious
Did the detection in South south / south east affect PDP chances in that area in 2015?

The likes of Amechi and Okorocha!

Even in kano, majority of the stakeholders are still in APC

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by akdjr(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bad energy stay faraway..........All the defector are entitled to only one vote.

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by bionixs: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
EROMS38:
What a blow to Apc! grin
wey dem! wey dem! I mean ,JAGABAN BOGUL
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by spco88: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin

crying in advance

2019 grin grin. You will be truly caseless

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by OCTI: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
I saw it coming. This is just the beginning. PDP for LiFe oh
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by bionixs: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Did the detection in South south / south east affect PDP chances in that area in 2015?

The likes of Amechi and Okorocha!

Even in kano, majority of the stakeholders are still in APC
oga sorry! you are visibly shaking

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Jethrolite(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:

Bro... let watch as events unfold
Better
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Mentcee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
FYB:
I'm happy now

God Almighty bless you.
You nailed it.
I AM NOW VERY GLAD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.