Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Please, Leave Your Shadow At Home! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please, Leave Your Shadow At Home! (649 Views)

(laugh With Caution) Bro Where Did You Leave Your Hand? � / Watch as the girl Was running away from Her Shadow / This My Shadow, What Do You Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Leave Your Shadow At Home! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Apparently, having a shadow is now a crime in Lagos. Last night, my sister and I were rushing to catch a bus at new garage when she decided to stop to price a pair of slippers. As experience would teach you, you are not allowed to stand in front of someone’s “market” if you are not buying anything from them.

I stood in my lane with my hands crossed across my chest when I heard, “Aunty, your shadow dey block my market.” Ehn? I turned and it was the guy selling okrika shoes on the right. I ignored him.

“Aunty, move now. Your shadow dey block my market.” At this point I was beginning to get pissed.

“Oga, I no dey stand for the front of your market. Which one be my shadow dey block your market?”

“Move to the other side, your shadow dey block my market nao.” He was beginning to sound rude and then began to approach me. This guy wan beat me or wetin?

“I can stand wherever I want. I’m not in front of your market, so please stop harassing me.” He started speaking gibberish upon nonsense, raising his voice. Lagos people wey no dey carry last had begun to tune their ears to the drama.

“Oga, no be here I go sleep. No dey talk to me anyhow.” The whole thing was so ridiculously funny because there was a whole lot of space in between the two guys. Apparently, my shadow was standing in front of his market and that is also violation of market space. Lmao.

He then turned to the guy attending to my sister and started shouting at him. “You see wetin I dey talk now? I tell you say make you no arrange your market reach this place. Now your customer shadow dey block my market.”

I was just laughing. Iru weyrey wo leleyi bayi? When I noticed he wanted to pick a fight with the other guy, I then switched to the other side to avoid unnecessary drama for him. See, people are just mad in this Lagos.

What ridiculous thing have you experienced in the market before?

1 Like

Re: Please, Leave Your Shadow At Home! by Kezmanp(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Re: Please, Leave Your Shadow At Home! by Enecleb20(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Him for dey talk to ur shadow directly.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child / Playloaded Book Of Funny Jokes (Chapter 1) / Humor And Satire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.