Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? (25259 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by ultimate77(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
is called "spreading tentacles" shikena.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by gonkin(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
75% of girls are already doing it. Most guys go on a date with a lady a cant tell if she's in a relationship cuz she doesn't say so.

If you are with a girl, she receives a call and tries to whisper or excuse herself to receive the call. My guy you are dating someone's girlfriend.

Some girls will even change their guy's name from "HONEY" to "H"or best friend. They know themselves. They are already reading this.

Worst part is that she would claim to be single.
Jesus!! I don see them many. All hail the girls. Only few girls will own up to be in a relationship. But the rest will deny like Peter. ALSO THE LIES SHE TELLS U. IN ALL HER PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS ITS ALWAYS HER EX'S FAULT.

I MEAN WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS CLAIM TO HAVE BROKEN UP OR BROKE UP BECAUSE HER EX DID SOMETHING WRONG. For me i have once date a girl that was actually in a relationship cuz she told me but fear still catch me small

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Evince(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

So I have to pick one to be in love. That's wrong. One can love more than one person. And I won't like it if she's fucking who she sees but don't claim to know my mind on it. Me sef never sabi mind well. And yes engagement is a promise that's why you don't see others during engagement and it is wrong to date at that time. Haba. Before engaging you should be sure and have known that you'll won't take the other guy. Marriage too is a promise if you don't know.

just say the truth going by ur initial statement that girls are free to go on a date but should inform the bf.(1) if ur gf tells u she is sleeping over in the house of her male friend will u agree, (2) if ur gf tells u she wants to go and bleep one guy like that, will u agree?
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by bezimo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
No it is not.infact that cheating
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by HolyTitus(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Not even guy; na guys...... Issorite, Happy dates-going
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Reelmii: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

I can never be tempted
are u the devil
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Officialmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Question should be: is it proper to ask MTN to pay you if you work for Glo.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladies if you’re looking to get married, (I don’t know if every lady wants this) But if you want it, please feel very free to go on dates with other men until you find the person you’re looking for. The men who hold you captive in these so called relationships for three to seven years will come online and anonymously say that all single ladies over 30 are disgusting and whatever else they can find to disparage you. They are also present on this thread trying to discourage you from moving ahead with your life. Don’t waste your time with time wasters.

Not every relationship must lead to marriage but if that’s what you’re looking for, be proactive about your own wants. Sitting there waiting for him to ask you to marry him will not favor you. You should be in charge of your life.

You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. So by all means, please do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by MissRaine69(f): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
How is the word “ethics” being here in actual fact in what capacity?
Morals, religion and social norms is what governs relationships not ethics.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Wisebisho: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
69MissedCalls:

The problem is most of you are confused as to what a relationship is.
Relationship means nothing.. you can tie a lady with ur so called relationship and no intention of marrying her. What will be of her faith when it happens?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by UyiIredia(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Evince:

just say the truth going by ur initial statement that girls are free to go on a date but should inform the bf.(1) if ur gf tells u she is sleeping over in the house of her male friend will u agree, (2) if ur gf tells u she wants to go and bleep one guy like that, will u agree?

Am I the girl's father, a spy or God that wants to know everything she is doing? We will simply agree that we can both date other people, in case you don't know I can work with the other arrangement where we will see only ourselves. I don't need to tell you what I think on other issues. Why I said she should inform the boyfriend.is for no deception. Personally, if I find out she goes behind my back I will be disappointed. I am not like other that won't say anything then when yawa gas they will start taking or leave like that. Let's make the matter plain, will we date.other people or date alone. Simple. Many relationship problems won't happen if people were just honest.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by BAVOSKI(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:
To do what ? When u have your man. Nothing in this world is free, I spend on you I must reap the benefit.
You don't even allow him to land....bros you dey vez
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:

I bet you’re single as fuckkk
Stop using in appropriate word on ladies. You should at least appreciate the fact that a female contributed because they hardly come out of their shell to participate in online fora. How do you think you could encourage more to air their opinion with your use of word?
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
If the nature of the relationship is platonic, I see nothing wrong with someone going out with people of the opposite gender. Now if she knows the guy is interested in more than just a friendship, then it's problematic imo. Because it's encouraging in a way to go out with someone who has feelings for you, unless you spell it out to them, in no uncertain terms, that you're IN a relationship. Personally I think something like that should only be said once. If a guy persists regardless, then you probably shouldn't be friends with him, because he's disrespecting your boundaries/ relationship. So yeah, going out with friends is not an issue. The issue is only when you're aware they like you, but you still sleepover etc.
Really?
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by walex2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyiIredia:

I am liberal in that regard. As far as I am concerned it is not wrong because she is not engaged or married to her boyfriend yet. So at that stage she needs to meet with other guys to have options for marriage.

What w

ill make it wrong is if she lies about it or if she is really close with her boyfriend and still does it because in such situations there is deep emotional involvement and other relationships can hurt. The best thing is to sort out this issue on a first date whether the girl can go out with other guys. If you as a woman want to go out with other guys while at the boyfriend stage make it clear to him and don't hide it, that's also bad.

all these lies in social media is boring to me how many ladies on this forum dates only one guy??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by lokzie: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dear OP,

Yes it is ethical, just like it is ethical for a pastor to be seen at night, coming out of a whorehouse by himself, after going to ‘evangelize’.
Are you kidding me? This makes front page?
You know the meaning of ethical in the context you used it here is ‘morally good or correct’ right?

Here is an example of ethics in a somewhat extreme context; Imagine that you are the CEO of a public firm, and you need to hire a lawyer for your firm. Your sister is the best lawyer in the country, she easily meets the requirements for the position.
If you employ her, it may be seen as nepotism, so in most properly run organizations, she’ll be excluded because it may be perceived to be nepotism. They aren’t just fair, but they must also appear to be fair.
And you ask if it is ETHICAL for a lady in a committed relationship to go out with other guys? If you ask ‘is it bad’, that becomes open for various perspectives/opinions but not if it is Ethical.
Here are some synonyms of the word Ethical, try substituting it for any of them
moral, right-minded, principled, irreproachable; More
righteous, high-minded, virtuous, good, morally correct;
clean, lawful, just, honorable, reputable, respectable, noble, worthy;
praiseworthy, commendable, admirable, laudable;
whiter than white, saintly, impeccable, politically correct;
@seun/mods
A lot of Nigerians wouldn’t always remain in this present shallow level of intelligence, you are in a position of influence, to promote intelligent, educative, informative and beneficial discuss in the public to help pull us out of our present state. Even as a joke, this topic, in my opinion, is a bad one. I’m not sure if the OP communicated exactly what he/she intended to, but the MODs can up the quality by censoring topics like this.

PUSSYHOE:
Is it a sign of good virtue by a lady in relationship to go out with other guys on dates, e.g birthday parties, clubs, shopping, sleep over, hangout etc? if wrong tell us your reasons.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by DeOTR: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ere kini Aja nb'Ekun se?
If I allow you to go on date with other men, be sure I'm not planning to marry you.
How would you feel as a lady if you go to your Man's and find another lady that slept over night there?
Unless it's very late in the night and you can't get home, I can't allow any lady not my girlfriend to sleep in my house.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Printerscanner: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
kennygee:
Relationship isn't marriage, I'll marry you isn't marriage. Do things the way that will please God.

Shalom.

Yes, my sister, being in a relationship and sleeping around with every guy in town will please the god of thunder.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Chikebranny123(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:

I bet you’re single as fuckkk
Savage

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by PapaHD: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yes, it is ethical. Just as it is ethical for a pastor to go on a pilgrimage to mecca while still being a pastor! God should have left us with our complete ribs!
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:
To do what ? When u have your man. Nothing in this world is free, I spend on you I must reap the benefit.
walahi i must reap the benefits too.
either in this world or hereafter
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Mrstrange: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wealth come to Crypto Hub

Its all about trading digital coin/money and knowing the latest projects in the crypto world.

Try a very legit means of making money daily..

Cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange just like your normal everyday currency such as the USD but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information through a process known as cryptography.

Everyday, new airdrops and bounties do come out, join the group now so that we will keep you abreast of them.

It is in the moment of decisions that your destiny is shaped.

*JOIN NOW*

https:///1oudzca0cLaGkCdEMuXXXi
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Liberator007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
AZeD1:

This is not true. I have gone out with different ladies to movies, dinners and the likes and nothing happened. Same way my fiancee goes out with guys and I don't care, heck half of the time I encourage it.

Stop hanging out with broke people. When you go out with real ladies, they'll foot their bills. They make their own money.
Maybe you should question that your fiancée more. You never can tell grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
How is the word “ethics” being here in actual fact in what capacity?
Morals, religion and social norms is what governs relationships not ethics.
Again you aren't making sense because ethic is a good/right behaviour standardized by religion and social norms. isn't relationship a social act, didn't religion pry on husband and wife relationship?

what Is exactly your problem?
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by AZeD1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Liberator007:
Maybe you should question that your fiancée more. You never can tell grin

There's nothing to question.

People that will cheat will cheat, nothing you can do about it. Your girlfriend/fiancee/wife spends 8 hours working in an office with different guys 5 days a week, if you think stopping her from hanging out with guys would prevent her from cheating, you are just deceiving yourself.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Dollabiz: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
No
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Damfostopper(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
stewpid questions.... stewpid questions everywhere

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Devul: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
angryUNETHICAL
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by dheolexaone(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dearie, the best time to enjoy ur life is when u r single.
Going on date with other guys does not mean u have to become their bed prey.
In as much as u r not yet engaged to a monitoring spiritz, why not?

All this experience of urs will not make u do otherwise when u have fully become a registered MRS cuz u will know u have done all that.

Take it or leave it, majority of the married ppl out their now live n wishing to live like a single person but it's late cuz if u do otherwise then, it's cheating!

Be plain to urself, enjoy ur single life n stay true to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Joystark(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
So the guys are saying they can't have it and the girls are cool with it.�
I'm an introvert so I don't go out much... but sometimes when I'm bored, I take myself out... MYSELF. I don't think I fancy the idea of someone I'm in a relationship with going out with other girls.
I don't do it, so don't do that to me. Dassol!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by greenermodels: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
itsCornie:

You've sat all my dear,umu nwoke this days can't be trusted
when he finds out and dumps you, don't complain o, maka adi ama ama, Onitsha gwara Obosi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.