Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? (25212 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by meobizy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
ItzBIM:
To do what ? When u have your man. Nothing in this world is free, I spend on you I must reap the benefit.
I keep telling girls this before we start anything but they laugh like I'm a comedian. When the time comes for her to submit she starts acting surprised like I didn't warn her beforehand.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm guessing this topic is a rhetoric question. There's no way OP doesn't already know the answer.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by itsCornie(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
greenermodels:
when he finds out and dumps you, don't complain o, maka adi ama ama, Onitsha gwara Obosi.

grin grin, in a coded way na
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Liberator007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
AZeD1:

There's nothing to question.

People that will cheat will cheat, nothing you can do about it. Your girlfriend/fiancee/wife spends 8 hours working in an office with different guys 5 days a week, if you think stopping her from hanging out with guys would prevent her from cheating, you are just deceiving yourself.
Go check well abeg
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by odikomo1(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2022
nkwuocha:
yes.What we call ''relationship'' between the opposite sex this days is an avenue to commit several immoral atrocities.
The best way a lady can easily get married from my observation is when she plays the no strings attached kind of relationship with guys as long as she is not having sex with any of them.From experience,those who really do love you will be so frustrated and then you end up having two or more guys popping the question at same time.

lets say my name is chioma.

i have the following dudes on my call list

chinedu- spare part dealer
seun-banker
emeka- engr and youth leader
ikechukwu- business man
martins- yahoo boy tongue
dele-aspiring polithian
ogadimma- doctor

As chioma,i will invite chinedu for a fresh fish point and kill on sunday evening,after which i will invite him to church on Wednesday evening.calling him once in a while to ask after his business and his mother.ladies always ask after our mothers,Believe me we love it!

on wednesday,Emeka is in church.after talking and passing witty talks and charming smile,he watches as i bid him farewell and join my invitee chinedu.I will send a message minutes later to Emeka on a long call that i just arrived home and bid him good night.Thats an indication that i didnt take chinedu home to Bleep him.Him mind go dey reason many things..... cheesy

dont forget i have a dinner date with Seun on saturday.Dont forget we chat once in a while and i bought a nice bottle of cologne for his birthday last month!He is a very busy man so saturdays and sundays are is very free days.Infact i recently joined him for a bachelors eve of his colleagues and so we maintain a very healthy communication.

martains na G boy.All the paroles is always at night when he picks you up at 11pm an drops you off at 1 am.Dear martains if na seex you dey find ,no come my house again.By the way martains,id like to visit you soon,at least let me help with your dirty laundries and clean up the house.He likes the idea even if he uses laundry services and spends more time with prostitutes in 5 stars hotel rooms.When you go,go with a more beautiful friend.It will leave him either confused or outsmarted. Dont ask him for money.No need sef. He will spend without you asking.

dele na politician. Dont forget to send him inspirational quotes every morning.Engage him in politics.Call more often than normal and make him know his dreams and aspirations are important to you.

As for ogadimma,Be nice,classy and straightforward.Doctors are good listeners and intuitive.Be on your goody two shoes with this one. Ogadimma please go and pay my bride price if you want me so badly in your bed/After which you drop the cooler of freshly prepared veggies on his office table,carry your hand bag,swing your buttocks and walk out of his beautifully furnished office.

in a year if any of them no marry you,then your spirit husband is wicked!

Subtle manipulation!

A wolf in sheep clothing to be spoilt for choice of prey forgets the food chain is for all.
Will he/she like to also be an option for time wasters if the table turns?
Most times she seduces the top bidders to propose, she succeeds, picks the one with best offer, marry and quietly start an affair with the guy she really wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.