Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:06 AM

Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along (1334 Views)

If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by donsimoniiblog: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
According to the guy's story, he has been chatting with the lady in question for over 3months and things seemed to be right between them not until they decided to go on a date.
On the deal day, the lady surprisingly came along with her friends from school, perhaps with the intention of imposing bills on the guy. The guy on the other hand was cool with the presence of the three ladies, not until the officially invited lady ordered for food of 7k for her friends, even though the guy could afford it, it seemed crazy and discouraging for him, so he left pissed, leaving the ladies behind to pay their bills by themselves.

This resulted to the lady questioning his attitude later in the day via chat on whatsapp, and then she blocked him.

The frustrated guy then expressed his disappointment by posting screenshots on how it all happened on social networks.

See screenshots

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/07/date-goes-wrong-as-lady-brings-friends.html

cc; lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by GloriaNinja(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided SOME GIRLS CAN BE REALLY STUPID SHA....NA HER FRIENDS GO KILL HER DESTINY...

AND FROM THE CHAT, THE GUY SEEMS NICE...THE GIRL NEEDS A SERIOUS SLAP TO RESET HER BRAIN SHA...

HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY WALKING OUT ON HER.
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
honestly i don't know waht to say,infact what are my even doing heresef

mayb d guy below has somthing reasonable ro contribute. sad
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
hungry people everywhere, because of food some people just be embarrassing their generation.
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by 4reala(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
From the chat, the lady did not bring her friends along but wanted to get them a take away after both of them are done eating.
To me that does not warrant walking away, but simply tell her no she cant do that. because there is no earlier discussion to dat effect
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
lol, she has the audacity to try to make sense out of this shameful act... the man was actually nice, he waited til they order to leave, i would have left as i saw the group coming.

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Oyindidi(f): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
7k food? Girls no get small shame. The guy fit be student sef. Long throat girl
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by MrSensor(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
shocked the man should have brought his own friends too na.
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Zhahovic(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Seriously I don't know why some ladies do this...
If u want to hang out with your friends, why not schedule a different time?..
why must u dilute it with a first time hook up which could really turn out to be somethng special?
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
MrSensor:
shocked the man should have brought his own friends too na.

if she had told him beforehand that she was bringing her crew... yeah possibly, but do you really want to bring bunch of people when you meet someone for the 1st time?!
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
I've never done this before though. Very bad
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Bluezy13(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
4reala:
From the chat, the lady did not bring her friends along but wanted to get them a take away after both of them are done eating.
To me that does not warrant walking away, but simply tell her no she cant do that. because there is no earlier discussion to dat effect

You won't understand until it happens to you.

1 Like

Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by elyte89: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
4reala:

And y would she order "take away" for her friends at home in their 1st date?

Is d man doing "HOUSE WARMING CEREMONY"? grin grin
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
The girl is silly.
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Most LADIES are Ruminants especially the African varieties. They possess 4 stomachs, always hungry and chew curds
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by Wilson125(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SOME GIRLS CAN BE REALLY STUPID SHA....NA HER FRIENDS GO KILL HER DESTINY...

AND FROM THE CHAT, THE GUY SEEMS NICE...THE GIRL NEEDS A SERIOUS SLAP TO RESET HER BRAIN SHA...

HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY WALKING OUT ON HER.
u will be sounding like u different..
Re: Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along by ladygudhead(f): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
First date and u are ordering for friends. I nor understand, some girls will be disgracing us. Look at her excuse sef, because they urge u to go.

(1) (Reply)

Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? / Baby Oil Team!! My Big Breasts Are Natural,abuja Chioma Releases Topless Photos / I Want To Fall In Love, Please Where Do I Jump From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.