Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

"Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC (9111 Views)

4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra / Ibom Air Records 300,000 Passengers In One Year / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC by blackpanda: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dov3:
Rail and trains built and purchased by GEJ. Stop trying to appropriate achievements to the clueless terrorists

So why didn't 900000 passengers use it during the time of your clueless messiah Smh
Re: "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC by COMPAQ(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
900,000 only in 2 years!!! I thought it would be much more than that by now.
Re: "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC by seguno2: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Error
Re: "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC by papijoe1(m): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Mentcee:

Lol very funny

Sai Baba.

Buhari introduced railway to Nigeria through APC.
Re: "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2018
blackpanda:

So why didn't 900000 passengers use it during the time of your clueless messiah Smh

Princebizzie:

You people are idiots. so your clueless GEJ completed it in 2014 but didn't commission it? fools
Princebizzie:

You people are idiots. so your clueless GEJ completed it in 2014 but didn't commission it? fools

Rails were completed before Jonathan left office. That is a fact. Another fact is that Buhari has commissioned this system at least 3 times since he has no accomplishments of his own. Another fact is that I am not replying you to convince you otherwise, but to help posterity know the truth. Someday when buhari history is told, your lame attempts to improve his image will fail.

He is a coupist jihadi dictator, who subverts the course of peace, justice and democracy everytime no matter how much you are paid to launder that image, he ke3ps making the job impossible for you

By the way, a rail is the road that a train drives on. I know morons typically can't tell the difference. Yeah, a rail is that thing being constructed in Lagos that looks like a small bridge. That was complete before GEJ left office.

Some of the trains were delivered after your fulani master took over. That is what he commissions every 2 weeks to help make your pay per post job easier. I am going to ignore you henceforth.
Re: "Abuja-kaduna Train Records 900,000 Passengers In 2 Years" - NRC by blackpanda: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dov3:

Rails were completed before Jonathan left office. That is a fact. Another fact is that Buhari has commissioned this system at least 3 times since he has no accomplishments of his own. Another fact is that I am not replying you to convince you otherwise, but to help posterity know the truth. Someday when buhari history is told, your lame attempts to improve his image will fail.

He is a coupist jihadi dictator, who subverts the course of peace, justice and democracy everytime no matter how much you are paid to launder that image, he ke3ps making the job impossible for you

By the way, a rail is the road that a train drives on. I know morons typically can't tell the difference. Yeah, a rail is that thing being constructed in Lagos that looks like a small bridge. That was complete before GEJ left office.

Some of the trains were delivered after your fulani master took over. That is what he commissions every 2 weeks to help make your pay per post job easier. I am going to ignore you henceforth.

Awww I feel your pains. Loser! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building Bus-Stops & Terminals; Is It Solving The Transport Challenge Of Lagos? / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Hotels In Nigeria / For UK Visa: Brother Marries Own Blood Sister In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.