Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Vaginal Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Odour (283 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Odour by praiz01: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2018
I have spoken with most ladies who has confided in me to tell me some of there issues...In my line of Job despite being a guy I hear some sacred things naturally I should not hear..lol.. Don't laugh..

But people will share their problems with u if they believe and trust you may have d solution to there problem..
Am going to share a statement of one of my clients ,of course with her permission..

'No matter how much I wash down there the smell is very bad, tried various kinds of soap
,douches but none is working, making me really uncomfortable, sometimes I even think people around me will perceive it... Especially when am with my Man, I have gone to the hospital and ran series of test ... Treated infection the last time with over 15,000 for 7days at a hospital In Enugu and its just there....Sir please do you have an idea what might be the cause and how do I stop it plsss, its affecting my relationship '

Note: I modified it , and removed some words not suitable for the ear...

Today she is free from that plague... Yes ...its a plague... No guy will stay with a lady that has a V with bad smell...its a turn off.

First you must understand that the Vagina has a natural scent which is purely natural and not offensive caused by the V daily self cleansing mechanism...

It becomes a issue when after bath, u still notice an issue down there.....

You won't believe one of the causes of this is as little as sleeping off after sex and not washing off immediately...and many other day to day activities we indulge into not knowing what we are getting ourselves into...and many are dying in silence and others withdrawing to their shells ...

My name is Pharmacist Precious and am here help you take back control of your health and wellbeing�

Am going to be teaching you how to prevent it and if you already experiencing it...I will tell you how to get rid of it and regain your confidence.

Off course the teaching is purely confidential. Will be held privately one on one.. With practical steps for 5days ...

Am only accepting 10persons

Cost of lecture
And module of training will be sent to interested AND registered participants who click this link NOW....
http:///send?phone=2348134415714

You will always be getting my free eBook on 5 FRUITS THAT KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY..

My mission is helping you take control of your health

(1) (Reply)

Having Hair And Skin Problems, Inbox Me Let's Discuss / The Eradication/permanent Cure To Hepatitis B/c....{with Pic}. / Boost Your Fertility With GNLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.