Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,168 members, 7,943,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (27725 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
lexy2014:
abi ooh. y can't they just make things easy 4 themselves & declare what they have like aregbesola
I tire for them. The constitution already made things easy for them. Just have O' Level, that already gives candidate a chance of contesting. But our politician believe they can use diffeerent certificates to deceive Nigerians since we are so much in love with acquiring certificates just too impress people. Adeleke shouldn't even waste his money because he would lose at the poles.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by abes(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
I will advise you not to make your research confined to the media.

Aregbesola is a member of NSE, on while grade level did he become registered as a member?
A, B or C level?

The fact is that he didn't finish his HND in Ibadan Polytechnic. He became a member of NSE not with the HND.

His mate in Polytechnic Ibadan gave me this hint.

So we should now believe your invisible friends abi...please go back to bed and wake up properly.. Thanks
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by oruma19: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2018
i wonder how B-Red will be feeling now. see as dem de fall him papa hand.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:

Aregbesola is a member of NSE, on while grade level did he become registered as a member?
A, B or C level?

The fact is that he didn't finish his HND in Ibadan Polytechnic. He became a member of NSE not with the HND.

You are still digging and clutching? You asked to be shown, where he was registered in COREN, and they just did, now you are asking what useless grade he registered with? Please, know when to throw in the towel in arguments..You are ignorant here.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2018
abes:

So we should now believe your invisible friends abi...please go back to bed and wake up properly.. Thanks

Forget that guy!
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by klax(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2018
ariesbull:

I don hear from kashimu to finance minister to Tinubu and this one ....I don't say that we don't have others like the Toronto guys but the majority of them are Yoruba ...why ? It's a question not a tribal thing

Well if you look at the names you mentioned you will see that they all have one thing in common and that thing is *Politics* it's so weird to be honest I still don't understand why politicians are naturally a liar and a fraudster.

God bless. Have a good day bro.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by 0balufonlll: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2018
CSTR1005:

lol.
This nigga is calling a known Yoruba man like him an ipob.

You probably believe the real ipob in the real world care about osun state or the politics there .

Delusional.

Anyone who disagrees with these APC fanatics on any minute issue automatically becomes an ‘IPOB’. The delusion is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by paulpery: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Can you see what I am seeing, 'any erasure or alteration renders "...... Why is the statements not completely written on the result. Maybe it will be completed on the other combined results. End time result cry
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tolexander: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You are still digging and clutching? You asked to be shown, where he was registered in COREN, and they just did, now you are asking what useless grade he registered with? Please, know when to throw in the towel in arguments..You are ignorant here.
Will you please step aside and let me engage reasonable people whose integrity is not blocked by the monthly 5k dished out by APC!
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by uglodoh(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:

A, B or C level?

You cannot never become a member of COREN and NSE if you are not a graduate

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Patrioticooduan: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Ikpongiton:
just yesterday they said he is a civil engineer,today,they are saying that he is a mechanical engineer.another bubble will soon burst.afonjas and fakeness
Flat.head, I sha know is an engineer. What of Stella Oduah that forged her Msc certificate? Is she also Yoruba?
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by jimmynauty: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2018
You see what buhari without certificate has caused....every certificateless politician wants to be on top.... sai baba NOCERTIFICATE
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Abeg carry ur useless IPOB lies away from here. Someone dt was politically active and well known in school. Mscheeew!

Even ur PDP chieftains never brought dt against him. They were stuck on him not being COREN certified. Who da hell cares about dt?!

Nobody!

Keep dropping proof that u can't exist without the igbos.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tolexander: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2018
uglodoh:

You cannot never become a member of COREN and NSE if you are not a graduate
Can you tell me the processes involved in being a registered member of NSE and COREN ma?
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Lomprico2: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2018
afroniger:
Oh boy! Nurudeen Adeleke don enter hot soup. The moment Premium Times face your matter, e don gbege for you be dat. Go and ask Adeosun.

And what has been the outcome of adeosuns's case?
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
Tolexander:
Will you please step aside and let me engage reasonable people whose integrity is not blocked by the monthly 5k dished out by APC!
[/s]

Mumu! Can swear in with your mother I am being 1 Kobo?

frustrated poor man!
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tolexander: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Mumu! Can swear in with your mother I am being 1 Kobo?

frustrated poor man!
What is the meaning of the quoted part you just posted?

Don't tell me that you were crying while posting o, after seeing my jibe.

I'm so sorry breaking your lower jaw with that upper cut.
Truth hurts anyway.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Moukandjo: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
Can you tell me the processes involved in being a registered member of NSE and COREN ma?
You carry initial gragra with your large head come thread like say you get verifiable fact, but as them burst your lie you don calm! I think, your eye don clear, ba?
Even your mumu IPIG friends wey dey like your comments in their hundreds don dey abandon you! Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by nbinet: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2018
It seems this paper doesn't have any news to write again, than searching for who has certificate and who doesn't have.

This doesn't mean I support crookedness, but if I may ask, what's the outcome of all it wrote on Mrs Adeosun's
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by ridbell01(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
Na your father register am for COREN abi?

Tell us when and how he became the engineer you gave him.

And tell us why he tendered O'level certificate as his qualification for the August 8, 2014 election.

Too much ignoramuses here!
frustrated fellow sighted... but only a fool argue without proof?
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tolexander: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Moukandjo:

You carry initial gragra with your large head come thread like say you get verifiable fact, but as them burst your lie you don calm! I think, your eye don clear, ba?
Even your mumu IPIG friends wey dey like your comments in their hundreds don dey abandon you! Shior!
I don't dignify maggot with response.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Orpe7(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dancing senator
Check columbia records for his dancing cert grin
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by edemsimeon: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
HABA! FAKE CERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTS ARE ALARMING IN THIS BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.. FAKE NYSC CERTIFICATE, FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATES.... IS IT 'COS BUHARI OBTAINED FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATE?
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by tee4naija(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Little wonder the guy dances at any slight opportunity. He knows he doesn't deserve where he is.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by uglodoh(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:

Once you have your cert:: HND and B.Tech or its equivalent. Go to engineeeering close at VI that is the NSE office. You will be told what to do.

Nse go to school to get names of final year engineering students . I can remenber immediately i finnished my HND NSE was sending me invitations to attend its meetings . I only attended that of electrical branch for sometime
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by uglodoh(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
It is possible for Raul to graduate as an engineering student but that does not make him a certified engineer because he is not an active member and has not written or passed any of NSE or COREN required exams . That is why he can not add engineer to his name. He calls himself Ogbeni.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by TruckPark: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
The result picture is fake abeg.. it says Ede Muslim Grammar School I (one)or(1)
Aregbeshola started the breakdown of schools to junior schools and senior schools. and he wrote waec at senior school, not school 1... School 1 is a junior school (basic 1-3((jss1-3)) APC just carry one student result and redesign template... The statement of result of the school from the 80's till date is actually with Red Lettering (official color of the school) .the school stamp used was faded (how will a long existing school have that kind of faded stamp) a school that stamps clearance for Corp members and forward documents to ministry of education. .. This propaganda wey APC wan chip in no work at all. Also the email used there nah host wey dem buy with better smtp to clone jsu mail... Try and send a mail to it, you'll see it's a relay. President Beehler (alumni president of jsu) confirmed that the man graduate from alumni records.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by positivethought: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/278018-osun-pdp-candidate-adeleke-didnt-graduate-from-u-s-varsity-as-claimed.html
yes,buhari n his handlers should start reharsing,2019 operation show your certificate loading.buhari must show his primary,secondary and the degree crrtificate he claimed to have obtained from US defense college in 1981.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by comradewanle(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/278018-osun-pdp-candidate-adeleke-didnt-graduate-from-u-s-varsity-as-claimed.html

Pls let argue this issue logically with no sentiments attached. The question is "what is the minimum requirements to be qualified to be voted for as Governor of a state in Nigeria". To be elected as Governor of a State in Nigeria, one must fulfill the following requirements:
1 He must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
2 He must have attained the age of thirty-five years;
3 He must be a member of a political party and that political party must have sponsored him; and
4 He must also be educated to at least the School certificate level or its equivalent.
So in Nigeria, the school certificate level means SSCE or its equivalents. But the main issue now is that, did INEC stimulate the content of the school certificate level?. Okay, let look at this in this way, two students sat for SSCE, one has let assume six credit and the person's own is like that of Adeleke (Osun PDP candidate ). As we all know in Nigeria that one stands a better chance than the other when it comes to admission into the Nigeria universities. But one fact remains that, because the other person's certificate can't be used for admission into the Nigeria universities doesn't mean it is not a certificate just that the capacity it (result) can serve is limited. Now, since INEC doesn't specify the content of the certificate ( like 6 credits or whatever ), the certificate can be used as a requirement to be elected as governor.
My main reason for this argument is that....why did INEC not reject the certificate and why also has INEC always silent whenever issue(s) like this comes up?. Is it that political parties in Nigeria do not know about this?. To me since INEC has always be silent whenever we have issue(s) like this, it means that INEC just wants the candidate's name to be written on the certificate irrespective of the content of the certificate. please I stand to be corrected but just let your argument be logical.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Fitbillionairep: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
he dosnt need a university degree to be sinator. who degree ep
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by budaatum: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
drlateef:
Why is it that blockheads are the ones ruling over us in Nigeria? Nigerians are the most educated black people on earth, why are we allowing blockheads to rule us? The most important step to getting elected is credible election, Now that it is becoming free and fair, let the educated ones among us rise up to this challenge.
It's because when Nigerians are "educated", most people just swallow what they are told and regurgitate it to pass exams. Ability to think, reason and infer to generate knowledge from what they are taught is not included.

You just go answer exam question without referring to the handout the lecturer sold to you and see if you will pass! "Abi you want know book pass your professor wey teach you?!"

"Nigerians are the most educated black people on earth" my ass. People really got to seriously reconsider this 'fact'. Educated people would say "let there be light" , and there will indeed be light. Abi no be education dem de take make light? I beg, go put light tell me if e light!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding / Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.