Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (27730 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by budaatum: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
comradewanle:

Pls let argue this issue logically with no sentiments attached. The question is "what is the minimum requirements to be qualified to be voted for as Governor of a state in Nigeria". To be elected as Governor of a State in Nigeria, one must fulfill the following requirements:
1 He must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
2 He must have attained the age of thirty-five years;
3 He must be a member of a political party and that political party must have sponsored him; and
4 He must also be educated to at least the School certificate level or its equivalent.
So in Nigeria, the school certificate level means SSCE or its equivalents. But the main issue now is that, did INEC stimulate the content of the school certificate level?. Okay, let look at this in this way, two students sat for SSCE, one has let assume six credit and the person's own is like that of Adeleke (Osun PDP candidate ). As we all know in Nigeria that one stands a better chance than the other when it comes to admission into the Nigeria universities. But one fact remains that, because the other person's certificate can't be used for admission into the Nigeria universities doesn't mean it is not a certificate just that the capacity it (result) can serve is limited. Now, since INEC doesn't specify the content of the certificate ( like 6 credits or whatever ), the certificate can be used as a requirement to be elected as governor.
My main reason for this argument is that....why did INEC not reject the certificate and why also has INEC always silent whenever issue(s) like this comes up?. Is it that political parties in Nigeria do not know about this?. To me since INEC has always be silent whenever we have issue(s) like this, it means that INEC just wants the candidate's name to be written on the certificate irrespective of the content of the certificate. please I stand to be corrected but just let your argument be logical.
It's not an INEC problem. The man produced his school cert to them as you stated, and the requirements are satisfied pass or fail. They don't even need to check if his other certificates are genuine if his school cert fulfils the requirements, and he might not have provided any further qualifications.

However, in campaigning for selection in his party, man must front now, especially if his opponent has superior valid certificates and in his campaign asks "se na ordinary f9 school cert you my people wan elect to govern you?"

To counter this, man must to front say im too go school, and if im no truly go, im go go Oluwole go get certificate say im go or lie say im go one school like dat for amelika hoping no one would there to check.

Thankfully, you don't need to go amelika go check anymore as amelika don put dem education and certificate dem online! In fact, nowadays, one don't even have to go amelika to go school anymore as you can sit in a hut in Nigeria and do all your amelika studies and exams online.

What an amazingly new world we live in!
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Peacecore: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
janellemonae:
English F9 Fail
Lit English xx (absent)
Islamic religious studies xx (absent)
Christian religious studies xx (absent)
Economics xx (absent)
Mathematics xx (absent)
Biology xx (absent)

Disgrace. No wonder he refused to present his WAEC certificate. This is what caused the challenge by the opposition within the PDP. He never submitted it. Shame sef dey catch am.
Actually he was afraid to sit for d exams
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Ojady(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Personally this is a huge slap to the face for anyone who went to high school and higher, finished, got certificates to show for it and is reading this now...this guy is a fraud, you have a high school result worse than those who never showed up ( a waste of 5 years), you somehow found your way to America on the back of your brother (the late Serubawon, Alhaji Isiaka - records have it he was gifted academically) he got there and still could not finish college...and today he is a Senator....little wonder he does nothing of significance besides dancing, churching and partying...anyone ever seen him on the Senate floor? it seems to me, this dancer only starts and never finishes... yet PMB calls our generation lazy, if so, their generation are worse than we are...

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by VolvoS60(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Adebowale89:
and here I'm on the run for another second degree as a poor guy, when those I called leaders who are wealthy are struggling to bring out their olevel result and someone is expecting me to say amen to God bless Nigeria. God bless Nigeria, how?

^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by parizzz: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
janellemonae:
English F9 Fail
Lit English xx (absent)
Islamic religious studies xx (absent)
Christian religious studies xx (absent)
Economics xx (absent)
Mathematics xx (absent)
Biology xx (absent)

Disgrace. No wonder he refused to present his WAEC certificate. This is what caused the challenge by the opposition within the PDP. He never submitted it. Shame sef dey catch am.
Guy see result grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by yembet(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tolexander:
Lol.

The same thing with the incumbent governor of the state.
I totally disagree with you.
Ogbeni Aregbesola, went to a secondary and passed with a flying codour. He was very active in his days at school, he has alawys been a human, right activist.He was never a dullard. He also attended the Polytechnic.
We should be encourage to get education and be educated.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tedpgrass: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
TruckPark:
The result picture is fake abeg.. it says Ede Muslim Grammar School I (one)or(1)
Aregbeshola started the breakdown of schools to junior schools and senior schools. and he wrote waec at senior school, not school 1... School 1 is a junior school (basic 1-3((jss1-3)) APC just carry one student result and redesign template... The statement of result of the school from the 80's till date is actually with Red Lettering (official color of the school) .the school stamp used was faded (how will a long existing school have that kind of faded stamp) a school that stamps clearance for Corp members and forward documents to ministry of education. .. This propaganda wey APC wan chip in no work at all. Also the email used there nah host wey dem buy with better smtp to clone jsu mail... Try and send a mail to it, you'll see it's a relay. President Beehler (alumni president of jsu) confirmed that the man graduate from alumni records.

Let Senator Adeleke provide his certificates if this is a set up..

This is rather alarming, the turn of events

PDP should be holding a crisis meeting to sort this out as well.

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tedpgrass: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ojady:
Personally this is a huge slap to the face for anyone who went to high school and higher, finished, got certificates to show for it and is reading this now...this guy is a fraud, you have a high school result worse than those who never showed up ( a waste of 5 years), you somehow found your way to America on the back of your brother (the late Serubawon, Alhaji Isiaka - records have it he was gifted academically) he got there and still could not finish college...and today he is a Senator....little wonder he does nothing of significance besides dancing, churching and partying...anyone ever seen him on the Senate floor? it seems to me, this dancer only starts and never finishes... yet PMB calls our generation lazy, if so, their generation are worse than we are...

Explains why he missed the debate

Eureka moment!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.