Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. (39085 Views)

Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Yankiss(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's my special day. Like to wish me happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Dpleaser: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Funny enough .
There might be numerous empty seats in that train.
But we like free things

Empty seat for where.....intact people standing in the train are 3times More than those standing
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by tgmservice: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
e don tey
no be today
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by justi4jesu(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
surveyProf:

Why are u crying, pls clean ur eyes cheesy

sad sad
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by okerekeikpo: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don't pity them, they were the idiots that voted for the failure called Buhari
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Jimmyonyi: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dis is Niger . Check my signature
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Rhea(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
queensera:
Passengers sit on the top of an overcrowded train as it approaches a railway station in  Agege, Lagos State.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/passengers-seen-sitting-on-top-of-an-overcrowded-train-in-agege-lagos-video/

We need natural ways to control population explosion. So no need fretting over danger to life in naija anymore. When one or two people roll under the track, we do the arithmetic while the train continues to the next station. Abi u no wan make vulture chop again
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Leonbonapart(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
OneCorner:
Okoro amaka. grin
We dominate Lagos so those poor fellas are 90% Jewdas
no commot for one corner go fine life. Your mate don do better thing with their lives, you dey one corner with your 20mb dey promote tribalism for nairaland. Goat face

1 Like

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nice! An accident waiting to happen, when they fall to their deaths, they will start blaming the Devil and witchcrafts or the blame Satan and ritualist.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Mikeross62: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
it's not a new thing
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by bionixs: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
queensera:
Passengers sit on the top of an overcrowded train as it approaches a railway station in  Agege, Lagos State.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/passengers-seen-sitting-on-top-of-an-overcrowded-train-in-agege-lagos-video/

you are lucky they didn't throw stones at you.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by eluquenson(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
If LASG can start arresting them, they will stop hanging on the train.
I know lagosians need iron hand
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by mikaael(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
How did OP even tk the pictures...cos I know those guys don't allow such...they will beat u to stupor and collect ur fone...I witnessed it before
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by adesharp2(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
na today
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na Buhari cause am!

I beg, wetin Man utd and Liverpool played today?
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Franking: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Useless country. Useless people. I hate this country and its people. I wish I wasn't born here.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by kokomilala(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
It can only happen in a wasted generation, a land led by idiots and irresponsibles in power.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
queensera:

Watch The Video HERE

Source:

if they fall off now and die, U people will start shouting their village people upandan
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by bravomd(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's a normal thing here

Op is it your sitting abeg free them
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
desgiezd:
The more they drop off and die, the more others indulge in this suicidal ride.
It's like they have a death wish or something
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by mywells: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Roof Rider's are every where in the world, even most dangerous rail ways in the world are roof riders.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Nelson247: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
queensera:

Watch The Video HERE

Source:

Na today you dey see this?
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by jimjemo: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
One NRC official would have collected token from them !
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by jimjemo: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Somebody in NRC would have collected a token form them !
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by john650(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
They must have learnt from people in India or is it Bangladesh.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Balingz: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is way to risky. Well this is Nigeria �� where commuters sit on train
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by DonPikko: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
successtutor:
Not new Jawre... No be today even those broke ladies. Agbado crossing to yaba..
oshodi and mushin na thr bustop
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by kerry57: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na Amaechi train,cos the owner Na agboro politician, that is why. If new govt enter now, sanity go dey. Up Apchit
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by skallion7(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Franking:
Useless country. Useless people. I hate this country and its people. I wish I wasn't born here.
you're a fool, all this uncultured kids on NL. smh

1 Like

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by dangotesmummy: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is raining season. What if the rain starts

And to think that someone died recently sitting on top of a train ,you will have thought Lagos commuters will Learn,but no. Always suffering from the e no fit happen to me syndrome instead of applying the preventive measure
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Empiree: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
undecided

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Ifakiland(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'm sure if they die, they won't be missed. they are unfortunate people to begin with, so dying with do the nation at large a huge favour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos / Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded / Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.