Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. (39109 Views)

Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by emmykey0128(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
I remembered I did this nonsense out of ignorance back in sec school days, from mushin to yaba everyday,
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by chesky22(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
20th century train.... we deserve a better life in this country not this....
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Danavast(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by walexinoo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] is that the first time seen that
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by cytell56: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
queensera:
Passengers sit on the top of an overcrowded train as it approaches a railway station in  Agege, Lagos State.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/passengers-seen-sitting-on-top-of-an-overcrowded-train-in-agege-lagos-video/

Nah today!!! Thank your stars that they didn't stone you from filming or snapping them
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Duchuka: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is very unfortunate for the illegal passenger on board and the railway authority. Every body is liable if there are causalities. Change agent is needed now. Let's voice out.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
When accident happens now, some people will start blaming Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by emmie14: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
okekefabi:
Only in Nigeria
Have you seen this kind of train in India especially Mumbai?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by engrjacuzzi: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
you're lucky you weren't stoned or shot. those guys on top of the train are well armed.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by MultiTasker(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
with the level of poverty in the country, this is the same fate that awaits the new trains that will soon be commissioned.

what à country
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Smazlexander: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin I Still Do Not Know Why The Government Those Not Try To Do Anything About This I Live Around Pen-Cinema So This Is Never A fuss To Me A Guy Once Fell From The Train One Day And Died And We Found Out When Searching For An id That The idiot Got 25K In His pocket
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Smazlexander: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
cytell56:

Nah today!!! Thank your stars that they didn't stone you from filming or snapping them
My Dad's friend almost lost an eye when a news man tried to capture them on camera
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Skindiveaa7: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin cheesy
successtutor:
Not new Jawre... No be today even those broke ladies. Agbado crossing to yaba..
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Skindiveaa7: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
That 25k might be for 7years
Smazlexander:
grin I Still Do Not Know Why The Government Those Not Try To Do Anything About This I Live Around Pen-Cinema So This Is Never A fuss To Me A Guy Once Fell From The Train One Day And Died And We Found Out When Searching For An id That The idiot Got 25K In His pocket
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Smazlexander: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Skindiveaa7:
undecided
Skindiveaa7:
Me I Have Confuse What Are You Saying
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by chris31(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Iberiberism at it's peak
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Lilcentt(f): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Danty37:
God save us. I could remember 2016 when I decide to try the train stuff from surulere ( costain) to Ijaiye. I smell hell that day. I almost suffocate with different type of gins and India hemp. Well, living in Lagos is not a childs play.. people die on daily basis just to make ends meet..
My guy, railway no dey ijaiye so I believe you have never taken a ride on a train b4
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Lilcentt:

My guy, railway no dey ijaiye so I believe you have never taken a ride on a train b4
ohkkkkk ma.. Hold on to your believe.. it doesn't effect me.. The worst you can tell me is I'm a liar..
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Volcano12(f): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2018
TimeMachine:
Barbarians, right ?
what do u expect them to do when na only one train they to transport people for the whole Naija.Hahahahahaha.
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Feelinso(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2018
The person that post this article na Mumu..is overcrowded train a story in Nigeria
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by elgramz: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2018
These people no dey hear word
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2018
oh com'n that's not a train....backward entity even the 1992 GTA S.As's train looks more beautiful than that 1820 raw iron
Re: Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. by cytell56: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2018
Smazlexander:
My Dad's friend almost lost an eye when a news man tried to capture them on camera

Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) / Dana Plane, Speeding Car In Near-Collision On Lagos Airport Taxiway / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.