Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,563 members, 7,898,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

**********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / **********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** (710 Views)

Today In History NGA VS BRA *when Nigeia Win Brasil Bebeto Start To Cry* / Rate The Performances Of Nigeia Players Across Europe in 2013 / Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** by deltalife(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
The so called  laggerback has sucessfully laggered Nigeria back, could not make changes even when it was so  nessesary.
Noutherners with their estreemism, what on earth  has Kaita achived by his iaction?
Amodu sure will be so happy in a way.
This Niger seff!!!! I don tire,
What do you think.
Re: **********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** by Acidosis(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
Bros, me self don tire
Re: **********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** by kc08: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
The problem is not with the coach. The earlier we begin to call it for what it is the better. Amodu or Lagger, whatever, the result would remain the same. Without quality (law), pride and style that is commensurate with international standard to drive growth and progress even if we have the best governor, best coach, best president we will remain the same, You cannot change the product by changing its cover, shocked grin wink tongue
Re: **********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** by no1madman(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
i overtire! winkinfact i dey shame.

(1) (Reply)

Wimbledon 2010. / Half Of The German Machines Are Adopted / Nigeria Football: Elections to Where Exactly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.