Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! (933 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Truth b told! angry. All these potbelly you see on all these Bush Nigerian females is caused by too much eating. Their glutonic nature as made them parasites to males. They eat anything they set their sights on. Most of all these Naija babes would have never tasted pizza, Sharwama, ice cream or egg rolls if not for men! angry. That's just the truth.

I'm out!!

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by DTBCLICKS(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
lmao take it easy bro is a free world and you chose to buy it for them .
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by hkidola00(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Truth b told! angry. All these potbelly you see on all these Bush Nigerian females is caused by too much eating. Their glutonic nature as made them parasites to males. They eat anything they set their sights on. Most of all these Naija babes would have never tasted pizza, Sharwama, ice cream or egg rolls if not for men! angry. That's just the truth.

I'm out!!
smh, so ur sisters are glutonic and parasitic bush Nigerian females?

5 Likes

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by junbi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
hkidola00:
Yes. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by sarahade(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok.
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Oyindidi(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
BrokeLyn, keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by donbachi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chai!bros e no good oo...abeg try get fear of God small.
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by FRANNN: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
You're demented and you don't even know it sad
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
FRANNN:
You're demented and you don't even know it sad

1 Like

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by agbonkamen(f): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
me that my mother has been buying me egg roll since i was 1yr old nko..... op shut up undecided grin
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by FRANNN: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
One Durex would have prevented this from happening.
I believe you're talking about yourself cos you're in no way useful to the society undecided
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:

I'm out!!

The topic should read "If not for Naija men, Nigerian women would have eaten many egg rolls".
As a man, your job is to provide and not rejoice at your inability to provide for the community.
Dumb post.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bidobado:

The topic should read "If not for Naija men, Nigerian women would have eaten many egg rolls".
As a man, your job is to provide and not rejoice at your inability to provide for the community.
Dumb post.
u r demented! Infact ur the most foolish idiot I've encountered on NL. So u also have that stupid entitlement mentality. .

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Premiumwriter: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
me that my mother has been buying me egg roll since i was 1yr old nko..... op shut up undecided grin
but we took over when you turned 18 grin

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
No wonder....... lipsrsealed
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
u r demented! Infact ur the most foolish idiot I've encountered on NL. So u also have that stupid entitlement mentality. .

Listen to yourself Cvnt face f@ggot.
I don't have entitlement mentality, and FYI, am not female. As a man, I just find your post infantile and lacking in substance.
Men of other nations are building homes, bridges for their peopl, what do Nigerian men do, argue over 4 eggs, shawarma and looting. Fvck off diickhead!!
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by HardMirror(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Strangely true
Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by HardMirror(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
hkidola00:
he is right. Tho i dont agree with his percentage but honestly majority of nigerian girls are parasites. They use guys to eat stuff they can never buy with their own money. And yeah they are somebody's sister, does not change the fact they are parasites

1 Like

Re: If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
agbonkamen:

You are part of the 0.01%.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony...... / Can I Find Love In Nigerian Girls / 8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.