Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (37217 Views)

Who Is Out Of Reality In Terms Of Minimum Wage: FG Or Chatgpt ? With Snapshots / How Some Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Development. / See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Topmaike007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's nice, you are my brother, one day I will improve our state if I get a chance to, my mums father used to be chairman of our local government.

you are welcome bro...
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by TundeBricklayer: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
OkutaNla:

What is your basis for arriving at such a conclusion? I mean where is the data to support that statement of yours, because the datas below from telecoms companies actually strongly indicate that Ogun state is already FAR more populated than Anambra.
You are daft, so what you are insinuating that Ogun is more populated than Oyo and Kano state since you are using active voice per state as yardstick

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by TundeBricklayer: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
OkutaNla:

What is your basis for arriving at such a conclusion? I mean where is the data to support that statement of yours, because the datas below from telecoms companies actually strongly indicate that Ogun state is already FAR more populated than Anambra.
Ogun is also more populated than Kaduna, Rivers and Kastina state grin seriously some of you are really dumb

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by TundeBricklayer: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Nigeria's 36 States ranked in terms of progress, from best to worst, 2018.

(Africa Report, July/August 2018)

https://twitter.com/OnlyAfricaFacts/status/1023647203825475584?s=19
West are known for propaganda, just imagine the rubbish ranking grin
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by TundeBricklayer: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
OkutaNla grin Osun which is number 19th position on population ranking is more populated than Bauchi state which is number 7th on population ranking according to your ewedu logic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by TundeBricklayer: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
OkutaNla:

Did you hear yourself? Lol. Look, you are free to retain your 'doubts' even in the face of facts, but that will only expose your bias and irrationality. I just showed you verifiable and credible data from the telecoms industry that is perhaps the closest thing to an accurate estimate of the current population spread in the country in the absense of an official and recent census. And until and unless you can back up your doubts with some concrete data, don't come on a forum like this and make bold statements that call your intelligence into question. undecided
This is population ranking stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kogi Amaka
We still try, even if our Governor na weyrey

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by TundeBricklayer: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
stanluiz:
But ogun cannot pay workers salary with federal allocation from abuja. Enugu pays salary even without waiting for abuja allocation so where is ogun state IGR.

Mind you that ogun state is indebted.The state is living on foreign loans so where is there IGR ?

cc tundebricklayer
These guys are best with propaganda, even devil is scared of them grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Solorrman(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:
the north should seperated from nigeria. no contribution whatsoever except to increase nigeria's level of illiteracy and to kill coupled with the fact that they receive the highest budget allocation. shameful undecided
we rather stay illitrate than be educated wearing sww through and mini skirt in d name of wise and educated. The incredible,ultimate,tramendous and great failure illitracy is for a man to be holding a masters or doctor degree in science or art but he believe a god,d creator,the abslute,the almighty can be having anus and penix. The only illitrate on earth is some one who failed to reason that god can never possess degrading features human never, can u imaging jesus christ in the toilet? So u think am lying ? Have u ever ponder that its indeed an embarassement for the god 3 in one almighty creator to come with fully functional carry go anus and penix ? This is the father of all illitracy,its not almajiri that got rag all over that supporse to be illitrate but u that worship some one that never even once tell u he was a god that u should worship him by dancing and singing thinking god is just like femi kuti that he can give u ticket to paradise bkos u dance shoki well in the world
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Odingo1: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigerians like fake things, see how they are jumping over false statistics,

Ogun, Ondo,Osun cannot pay their workers even after collecting free money from Abuja, where is their IGR

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Solorrman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Northern states will always fall in the bottom level of progress, that's why they do not want the country to separate.
its only ppl like u that we are at d top bkos illitracy is not morethan a man with degree in art or science but if u approach him and ask who is ur god he first said jesus christ,his wife wears mini skirt and see through cloths that he is educated and wise but failed to reason that jesus christ was d only said god to come with fully functional carry go anus and penix,can u imaging how fake a man can be following a guy that never once said i am a god u should worship me by dancing ans singing every sunday. Believe me if u are sane that a god is above going to toilet to sht and urinate,he is ever pure,god can never have anus my broda never its disgrasing to even say it but u can never xcape the inescapable bkos its a fact nobody on earth can say i lied. God never even eat talkless of defeacation,u must be annoyed if i say hey joshua does ur mum have have anus and vagiina and ur father is now in d toilet shittinng but u believe a god can have anus. This is the illitracy to the core of an extreme madness of all generation
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:
So in Per capital income, Osun is second and 4th in electricity.

Seems like business is easier to do in the North though.

Anambra is also doing pretty well too

Ondo used to be burning but in the past 8 years…….

Interesting

Number 19, not second.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by gurunlocker: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Solorrman:
its only ppl like u that we are at d top bkos illitracy is not morethan a man with degree in art or science but if u approach him and ask who is ur god he first said jesus christ,his wife wears mini skirt and see through cloths that he is educated and wise but failed to reason that jesus christ was d only said god to come with fully functional carry go anus and penix,can u imaging how fake a man can be following a guy that never once said i am a god u should worship me by dancing ans singing every sunday. Believe me if u are sane that a god is above going to toilet to sht and urinate,he is ever pure,god can never have anus my broda never its disgrasing to even say it but u can never xcape the inescapable bkos its a fact nobody on earth can say i lied. God never even eat talkless of defeacation,u must be annoyed if i say hey joshua does ur mum have have anus and vagiina and ur father is now in d toilet shittinng but u believe a god can have anus. This is the illitracy to the core of an extreme madness of all generation

What are you writing please? I don't even understand the gibberish you wrote. Are you trying to make a sentence or something? Are you fighting with someone and the person don't know about it? Are you frustrated with the happenings in your life? Calm down bro and make a little bit of sense.

Maybe you are trying to tell the world that you really is an illiterate, because I can see you even find it hard to spell it.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2018
/
Aregbe's Osun and Edo State before Anambra?

Iyasikwa!

/

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by mfm04622: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2018
valETA1:
I dont know why gov't keeps bringing such stats. Whats d essence of these rankings when majority of out of 36 states don't benefit from policies two or three other states benefits. How can they compete when there is no equal playing field. Look at Lagos, till now state like Akwa Ibom cant have a port because of Lagos.

I close my eye to lame rankings..

States like Akwa Ibom don't have ports because the dept of the sea there is not deep. You will need to dredge a lot to receive ships, especially now that ships are getting bigger.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by igboamakaaa: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo amaka grin
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by mfm04622: 2:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
What's the point posting random Twitter statistics on the FP? A couple of those statistics are based on weird indices that have no credibility. From those tables, Ogun apparently has more internet users than Lagos (good joke). Anambra apparently has about the same level of IGR per capita as Ogun even though Ogun's annual figures have consistently far outpaced Anambra (this can only make sense if Ogun is far more populated than Anambra which is false). Osun and Ekiti apparently have the 2nd and 4th lowest poverty indices in the country.
Who creates the data?

You need to cool down and understand the information provided.
What was checked was internet per capital. That is the percentage of the population using internet. So if % of internet users to total population is 60% in Ogun and 59% in Lagos, Ogun will come first even though total number of internet users in Lagos is higher.
You are correct about the other 2

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by mfm04622: 2:50am On Jul 31, 2018
mcyemite:
Everything written about Ogun state in this article is a big fat lie!!!

I don't know about other states but Ogun state is the direct opposite of Lagos despite sharing borders with it.

I don't know if the state government is paying this people to write all these.. How can they say Ogun state has more internet user than Lagos.. ?

More percentage of internet user compared to population. Not just number of internet users
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by 2truthfulguy: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Nigeria's 36 States ranked in terms of progress, from best to worst, 2018.

(Africa Report, July/August 2018)

https://twitter.com/OnlyAfricaFacts/status/1023647203825475584?s=19
na lie
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by shizzle1: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Ebonyi state be disgracing someone upandan
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Kogiboy20: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2018
What is kogi doing up there?
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Sinistami(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Solorrman:
we rather stay illitrate than be educated wearing sww through and mini skirt in d name of wise and educated. The incredible,ultimate,tramendous and great failure illitracy is for a man to be holding a masters or doctor degree in science or art but he believe a god,d creator,the abslute,the almighty can be having anus and penix. The only illitrate on earth is some one who failed to reason that god can never possess degrading features human never, can u imaging jesus christ in the toilet? So u think am lying ? Have u ever ponder that its indeed an embarassement for the god 3 in one almighty creator to come with fully functional carry go anus and penix ? This is the father of all illitracy,its not almajiri that got rag all over that supporse to be illitrate but u that worship some one that never even once tell u he was a god that u should worship him by dancing and singing thinking god is just like femi kuti that he can give u ticket to paradise bkos u dance shoki well in the world

What is this one saying. everytime religion de cloud Una brain. Wu kon bring religion kom dis Mata now.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by nsamchizzy: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Somebody should make Lagos a country biko, we can't be competing with a country. Then Anambra will top the list
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by mcyemite(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
mfm04622:

More percentage of internet user compared to population. Not just number of internet users
even at that,its still not close.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by evansjeff(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
shocked shocked What is edo doing on that list grin grin
Stay in your cave and be waiting for the failure of Edo all because of politics. Edo is surely moving forward. No going back to the days of old where PDP almost completely destroyed the state until Oshiomole and Obaseki came to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by budaatum: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Agilscent:
Honestly this ranking no follow sha...Lagos try for taxes buh that's just it...who loves to pay taxes in this poverty driven country with almost all the natural resources..and best weather/climatic conditions n little natural disasters compared to other countries..
Tell dem o. In our blessed Nigeria, food should be free, everyone should be given the biggest Mercedes Benz, even private jet self and free petrol plus free admission to heaven!

Useless Buhari!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mynd44:

Places like Lukosi, Kuto and Olojuta have almost 18-20 hours of power daily in Abeokuta.
Except from Abeokuta which place can you boast of agaim
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Deadlytruth(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2018
evansjeff:

Stay in your cave and be waiting for the failure of Edo all because of politics. Edo is surely moving forward. No going back to the days of old where PDP almost completely destroyed the state until Oshiomole and Obaseki came to the rescue.
Don't mind them. They are pained at Edo for being not in PDP as a SS state hence making nonsense of their slogan that "PDP is SS and SS is PDP". They want Edo State to remain in PDP despite what Edo passed through in the hands of Lucky Igbenedion and Obasanjo.
What they fail to realize is that if this list were to have been prepared during the time of Lucky Igbenedion and PDP in Edo State, the state might be just at the bottom or at least among the bottom 10.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Ttipsy(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Imo Imo Imo
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Maxberg(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2021
totit:
Weldone Lagos, Osun and Ogun. grin I mean, West side,the best side.

cool cool

Only lagos n Ibadan are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.