Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (43928 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by FarahAideed: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Atiku there is no need for such talk ..dont worry only GOD knows who will be Nigerias next President but we are certain it can never be Buhari again

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Atiku there is no need for such talk ..dont worry only GOD knows who will be Nigerias next President but we are certain it can never be Buhari again

Hey are you slowly loosing your mind? grin

You type as if Atiku is reading it.

Oga no go crazy untop buhari matter o. Na so e dey take start cheesy

Now its " only God knows who will be Nigeria's next president" abi?

I thought you were emphatic on Atiku before grin cheesy

I guess you saw where your own Atiku said and I quote.

None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

--------- Atiku Abubakar 2018

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by kunmiiii: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2018
O.P should change title to "It will be disastrous if PDP gives me the ticket"

I can't wait for Saraki and Atiku to slug it out for the Presidential ticket, They both have voracious appetite for that office, Atiku used style to remind Saraki that he was instrumental and made sure he clinched the S.P during the recent NASS defection to PDP

Karma is such a bitch, Now watch treacherous Saraki in his habitual routine betray his crooked and corrupt benefactor.

With so much looming betrayals i doubt if PDP can get their act together in containing these two hazardous and duplicitous muggers which are both equally very important to the party. Its gonna be fun, interesting to watch and LEGEND---wait for it---DARY moment to witness!!!

17 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Butterflyle0: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2018
kunmiiii:
O.P should change title to "It will be disastrous if PDP gives me the ticket"

I can't wait for Saraki and Atiku to slug it out for the Presidential ticket, They both have voracious appetite for that office, Atiku used style to remind Saraki that he was instrumental and made sure he clinched the S.P during the recent NASS defection to PDP

Karma is such a bitch, Now watch treacherous Saraki in his habitual routine betray his crooked and corrupt benefactor.

With so much looming betrayals i doubt if PDP can get their act together in containing these two hazardous and duplicitous muggers which are both equally very important to the party. Its gonna be fun, interesting to watch and LEGEND---wait for it---DARY moment to witness!!!

You are a political Elder my brother. Not all these miscreants running around.

You understand the political issues.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by stevenakp(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2018
#CampaignForFela

FelaDurotoye2019

ANN - Alliance For New Nigeria.

These power drunk old men should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

SalamRushdie. You don start again?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Only Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Only Ghost Fire Consume Them...
Hahahaha wink grin cheesy.
Na the song be dat O ooo
wink cheesy cheesy wink grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by guywitzerogal(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atiku was worth over 300 million dollars before he ever became vice president .. He had started single handed my funding the Shehu Ysradua political lobby since the early 90s so stop lying
whateva but no ticket for him, make him go sit down

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Promismike(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Only Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Only Ghost Fire Consume Them...
"only ghost" undecided mumu

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Utchman1: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, has revealed that it would be disastrous if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to field his principal as its candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

Showunmi said Atiku deserved the presidential ticket of the PDP because he had been deeply involved in the Nigeria’s political system and understands the peculiarity of the nation’s democracy very good.

According to him, Atiku had built consensus, and is a nationalist that has the ears of the people, adding that he remained the only person who could give President Buhari a run for his money.

Speaking with Daily Sun on why Nigerians should queue behind Atikun in 2019, Showunmi said, “There are many Nigerians but he has unique political qualities that distinguished him from others. Many of the aspirants cannot generate exciting emotions outside of their zone. Some of them are just looking at presidency like ambition; they cannot articulate what they want to do with the opportunity. Nigeria needs a leader that has a global reputation.

“Atiku is obviously better than other aspirants including the opposition aspirants. He has a bigger vision for Nigeria. None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

” Atiku is the only person that could do that. It will be unwise for PDP to bring an unpopular candidate to challenge the incumbent President. That would be disastrous. He is open to fresh ideas and he believes that all the tribes should bring ideas to the discussion table so we could collectively and extensively discuss and appease all worrying factions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/2019-will-happen-pdp-fails-give-atiku-presidential-ticket-spokesman/amp/

lalasticlala

The same Atiku that can not go to USA is the one that has Global Reputation. Politicians.

12 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Aystarz: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Unblockable:

Even your demigod Atiku knows none of the aspirants can challenge Baba come 2019. I've said it and would continue to say it, even if PDP fields Atiku/Kwankwaso/Tambuwal/Saraki/Dankwambo/Lamido/Makarfi, Buhari will still beat them in their respective States.

True but can your political lord beat The Will of The Supreme God??

E go do you like e do Jona and his cronies.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2018
yerimastyle:
Just give us anything but PMB.
Speak for yourself.

11 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2018
The disaster is that He will run back again to APC if they did not give him ticket. If he really want to become president and he cares for the people he should go and form his own party.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by cooldipo(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Earn it Sir!
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by GCsomething: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Costliest mistake that will take the PDP to extinction. Then the name becomes extant in history.

Atiku has not delivered or won vote at his state, not in the NEast region. Gov Wike is woeing to take cut of his wealth that be thrown around.

Atiku is not an option.

6 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2018
PDP should conduct a free, fair and transparent primary for all contestants DEVOID OF MONETARY INDUCEMENT. If Atiku wins, so be it.
But honestly, considering this man's antecedents, which APC will capitalize on during campaigns, it will be difficult for PDP to sell him to Nigerians.
Why can't Atiku help his party in other ways like being a king maker. (a Tinubu ). Must he be the king ? After all he was the Vice President for 8 years?

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by koolaid87: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Let's forget about religion, our ethnic differences and stand on a common ground to achieve a common goal

It's not about Muslim vs Christian
It's not about Yoruba vs hausa

It's a fight between the political elite and the poor masses.

Let's say no to their instrument of divide and rule.

Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by AngelicBeing: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2018
atiku will beat buhari pants down personally I'm already campaigning against buhari .Destruction of buhari's political career is task for every sensible Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2018
If Atiku Abubakar is the person PDP are bringing out, then Buhari is guaranteed reelection next year.
Even in his state, people don't like him.

That man get plenty enemies, more than Bubu. Me na Donald Duke I de vote for sha, I just hate old people.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Jethrolite(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2018
Over ambitious. If he believes he is so popular then he should form his own political party.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by TEYA: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin
The same Atiku that cannot travel to USA, OBJ has dared him to do so several times, but he could not call baba's bluff. Yet in this post, he is said to have a "global reputation". Well that may not be wrong, that guy has a global reputation as a thief! Demanding a bribe from foreign companies in exchange for juicy contracts. Have we forgotten so soon? But many Nigerian see him as the messiah. SMH.

8 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2018
atiku will beat buhari pants down personally I'm already campaigning against buhari .Destruction of buhari's political career is task for every sensible Nigerian ....

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by KwoiZabo(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Atiku is the only person that could loose to Buhari, Dr. Dankwambo or any other aspirant in PDP will beat Buhari flat.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Olalake(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2018
make PDP give this man
automatic Ticket to failure

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Horlamidei(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2018
If PDP is wise, dey better use Saraki. Apc don make am get recognition!
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atiku was worth over 300 million dollars before he ever became vice president .. He had started single handed my funding the Shehu Ysradua political lobby since the early 90s so stop lying
Evans also has over N4b in his account when he was arrested and we know his source of his dubious income. 300m dollar of Atiku, what were his sources of earning such amount? When you as another hard working Nigerian can't boost of N1m in your account.

10 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Sanchez01: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Anybody but Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Comedian Wale Gate's Oshiomhole Tweet Sets Twitter On Fire / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.