Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,461 members, 7,891,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 6 (479 Views)

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 6 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2018
*The Darkest side of love - Episode 6*

���������‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

_Her greatest fear has become a reality and her eyes drop blood_

“Mum, the worst has happened.”

“Jacinta, what is it? Talk to me. What happened?”

“I caught Roy and Mercy having sex today.”

“What? They were having sex?”

“Yes mother.”

“So what Uche said was true. What happened after?”

“Roy dressed up and asked me to leave.”

“Leave to where? Where are your children?”

“I don’t know Mum. I just came back from a two weeks training. I wanted to surprise them but I was surprised instead.”

“Where are you now?”

“I am outside.”

“Go and wash your face, knock on the front door, come in as though nothing happened and just keep quiet. You must leave there with your children. Resume work tomorrow and don’t talk about it with anyone. It is just for now. Pretend as though nothing happened.”....

Click on the link to keep reading

��������� � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/31/13759/

(1) (Reply)

9 Life Of Keys / How To Start / A Green Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.