Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,544 members, 7,968,556 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

Urgent Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies (44484 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Reputable School In Oregun Alausa Ikeja. / URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancies by Hypraise(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
Thot u invite 4 interviews wen there's vacancy dat matches ones profile. Had an interview wit u last wk bt it was like u had no vacancies.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2010
@hypraise, not everything about an applicant is portrayed by their CV and as such people with some area of inclination towards the requirements are invited to be screened & evaluate on requirements

your profile may not have met some of the critical requirements

you are however a part of our data bank & would be considered
Re: Urgent Vacancies by Unkuable(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
How far about my CV.
Nwokolo emmanuel Dubem
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2010
@unkuable - your cv is received, however it does not meet up with the current listed vacancies we have & so you will need have a little patience, be assured that your CV will get due consideration to related profiles
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2010
keep sending cvs people
Re: Urgent Vacancies by swiftycool(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
Hi bigleap, great work u are doing there. Pls id like to know if there are any opportunities for graduates returning from the uk. I have a lady friend planing to return to Nigeria in december, she got a MSC intl biznes from UK. And seeks a suitable job in FCMG, RETAIL, CONSULTING, TELecoms or customer service. She is 25 and has got 2yrs UK work experience. Thnx
Re: Urgent Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
Bigleap and his love for collecting CVs and conducting Interviews!
People pls,u guys have sent a trillion CVs already but which one of you has got employed
Sometimes it pays to stop,look and listen cool
Re: Urgent Vacancies by hakunajay(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^ i seconded that!
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
best wishes for sallah
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ifyalways - wish you would get to be in the same job as us and see what it takes to place people

well number would speak when people respond on how many have been placed
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2010
keep sending CVs
Re: Urgent Vacancies by ikegil: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
thanks

Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
conducting random interviews today
Re: Urgent Vacancies by otilowaju(f): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Big Leap, Ive sent CVs of several of my friends and relations but it seems none of them seems to 'meet your criteria'. I pray you, before I send this one again, does any of your client need the services of a mature male secretary? Thank you as I expect your reply.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2010
otilowaju - Secretary(M) is not as per the requirements of the client
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vacancies Closed ::
HR Manager
Secretary

Vacancies still open :
Marketing Executive : Pharmaceuticals
Marketing Executive : Food products
Store Keepers
FrontDesk / Supervisor : Beauty Industry
Technical (Production/Factories)
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vacancy open : Accountant with Tally Experience
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
random interviews and referrals to client offices
Re: Urgent Vacancies by marami: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
Those who have gotten a job thru biglead, should please testify to encourage others who are yet to send their cvs.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by goldenkbiz: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
Thanks for everything!
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
i agree with marami - pls go on people
Re: Urgent Vacancies by Relixy2k: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
Re: Urgent Vacancies by Unkuable(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2010
pls can i come on tuesday next week 4 d interview cos am not in lagos right now plss reschedule bigleap
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2010
@unkuable - we are highly disappointed, in the first place you keep hammering us with CV with incomplete info and keep sending messages that your are not being called for interview

when we tell you to provide info, you do so and keep sending messages that your are not called

when we have given you an appointment, you wish to reschedule the interview

we hereby regret that you will be invited for an interview when we would be conducting secondary candidates and not profiles meeting primary criteria

i would like to ask you and all in the house, that with a data bank full of CVs and limited vacancies carrying specific criteria, when we are trying to do our best and get relevant profiles, should we be expected to chase 1 candidate to this level or cater to other profiles, as we feel everyone deserving and matching the job requirements should be given a fair chance
Re: Urgent Vacancies by Unkuable(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
I believe you should understand better cos i got the message late yesterday night and there is no way i could have meet up with the appointment.The message came late and i was not in lagos.So you saying you are disappointed is un-call for,just try to understand,i was even trying the Etisalat line that was given but was not going through.
Thanks as i await your honorable response
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
@unkuable - you will be informed of the next interview schedule for you, surely not next week
Re: Urgent Vacancies by feelme3(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
A very witty and smart young lady is needed to anchor the Nigerian version of an exciting and widely successful international TV show franchise.

Auditions will hold on Saturday 25th September 2010 at LITTLE BROTHERS GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. 29 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja, Lagos by 10AM.

To apply for a space in the auditions, email your CV and (face) profile picture to m2chairman@yahoo.com. Successful applicants will receive SMS access codes to the auditions by THURSDAY 23 September 2010.

Only applicants with the SMS codes will be permitted into the audition venue.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by yemisolar(m): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2010
hi guys, if you need 50-100,000 loan without collateral four your business. you can mail me at pattral@yahoo.com. strictly business please. or call 0805141582
Re: Urgent Vacancies by bigleap1: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
screening profiles + random interviews

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Third Class Candidates / glo Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.