Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (47909 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by thesicilian: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Mikeross62: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
if he can't obey court orders
how then do we trust him with our vote

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by vncntluv(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

Abeg go and sleep

This has nothing to do with buhari

Buhari this buhari that. Your wife complain for ur small machine na buhari. Hian
Hahahahahaaa wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hammer6F: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
NA WHO GO ARREST AM NOW?

BUHARI CREW ANSWER TO NOBODY.

NA IG OF POLICE THAT REFUSE TO ANSWER COMMON SENATE WILL ARREST HIM?

DID BUHARI NOT DISOBEY COURT ORDER?

THERE IS TYRANNY IN THE LAND

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by 360great(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
This county tire me my brother. One week one trouble. ... we should be wary of this inec chairman o
bedspread:
This one na another Movie ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

Abeg go and sleep

Buhari this buhari that. Your wife complain for ur small machine na buhari. Hian

Hey...! Park Well..!

Even the anger wey mosquitoes dey take bike dis days na Buhari Factor.
Is INEC boss not his relations..? Without Buhari who for sabi Yakubu with INEC...! Abeg go take small codeine for APC defections painkillers..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ogene007: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
kapelvej:
Buhari will not allow this
Let's see how Malami will dish out his voodoo legal advice as usual on this one. We can't forget in a hurry the voodoo legal explanation he gave for Buhari's refusal to obey the latest court order granting Dasuki bail. We have indeed entered into the darkest part of our democratic experience under this present regime.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Odingo1: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is unfortunate that the appointees of the Nigerian government doesn't respect the court order.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by NothingDoMe: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
Why are they all disobeying the Judiciary and Legislatures under this administration ?

APC this is too bad ....very bad.
It's terrible

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Austinoiz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Arrest warrant kee? Dem dey touch Baba's anointed dem?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hotwax: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
That Judge will be demoted.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
It's terrible

Very.

They should obey court orders oh.

At least we still need people in APC to stay as opposition to PDP after their eventual success at 2019 polls.

I do not support total decamp the way it is going.

Please APC supporters call your representatives to stop switching sides. It is becoming a ridiculous failure of a party system. No thanks to the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
WOW... has he also defected to APGA or what?
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by maestroferddi: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
This INEC Chairman is one of the greatest threats to our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Jethrolite(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
magoo10:
If the INEC chairman cannot obey court orders how do we trust him with collating the votes of Nigerians which are more sensitive in nature.

We expect the transmission igp to be onhand in effecting the arrest.
Rogues everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by BrokenTV: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891512:
God bless my President for always not tampering with justice and the Rule of Law.
We will always love you sir.
Sai Baba!
Who is still holding Dazuki after the court has granted him bail on several occasions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by blackpanda: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
ZKOSOSO:

Hey...! Park Well..!

Even the anger wey mosquitoes dey take bike dis days na Buhari Factor.
Is INEC boss not his relations..? Without Buhari who for sabi Yakubu with INEC...! Abeg go take small codeine for APC defections painkillers..
[/s]

what is this wan saying
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Smarkie: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
no be the transmission igp go arrest him

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buffalowings3(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891512:
God bless my President for always not tampering with justice and the Rule of Law.
We will always love you sir.
Sai Baba!

This is haram grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by BIXYBABE: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Drama every where.....Naija iz a joke
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Namt: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
DaniDani:
How authentic is this news?
check vanguard newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by lastempero: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari's foot soldiers at work.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by kapelvej: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
ogene007:

Let's see how Malami will dish out his voodoo legal advice as usual on this one. We can't forget in a hurry the voodoo legal explanation he gave for Buhari's refusal to obey the latest court order granting Dasuki bail. We have indeed entered into the darkest part of our democratic experience under this present regime.
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by BIXYBABE: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Ogar mod, sorry for derailing oooo
Na una no put inbox else i for go ask for inbox.

GrammarNazi1 abeq I need your epp

Chatting with boo and I want to ask her what she ate but don't know the proper tense.

"What did my baby eat"
"What did my baby ate"

Abeq which one is the correct one?

Reply asap no come kee my relationship abeq

Thanks
The correct one is ....... "What does my baby eaten"
OR "What eated by baby is"
Explanation: Eated qualify the Pronoun Baby which can replace Boo in Future impossible tense. Hope u av learn something.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by limeta(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria is no longer a country

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by sulmeza(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Ogar mod, sorry for derailing oooo
Na una no put inbox else i for go ask for inbox.

GrammarNazi1 abeq I need your epp

Chatting with boo and I want to ask her what she ate but don't know the proper tense.

"What did my baby eat"
"What did my baby ate"

Abeq which one is the correct one?

Reply asap no come kee my relationship abeq

Thanks
Lol. This is funny.

"What did my baby eat?" (Correct)
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by princeade86(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
pls what is his offense?
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by JakesJ(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
U're right bro. but u know WE Nation, He can't play justice for long.....
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by JakesJ(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
This one na another Movie ooo

It's very Welcome.... We need a. Man who is Unbiased to head that post...
It's a very sensitive post at this time in our Nation....
. U're right bro. but u know WE Nation, He can't play justice for long.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by victorazyvictor(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

Abeg go and sleep

Buhari instigates all these.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Shaev7(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
teckmore:
shocked

Are you kidney me ?

Is he not part of presidency??

Once you are with them, you have become saint.

Where is Adeosun case?
How relevant is Adeosun's case when your president didn't attain Olevel? If I find out you must be a graduate mushing this gibberish. Kemi is a full graduate, what about your President? Nonsense talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Bites Man's Manhood In NSCDC Toilet, Snake Charmer Captures 9 Pythons / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.