Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (47928 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Ogar mod, sorry for derailing oooo
Na una no put inbox else i for go ask for inbox.

GrammarNazi1 abeq I need your epp

Chatting with boo and I want to ask her what she ate but don't know the proper tense.

"What did my baby eat"
"What did my baby ate"

Abeq which one is the correct one?

Reply asap no come kee my relationship abeq

Thanks

"What did my baby eat?"

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by lekonso: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

Abeg go and sleep

This has nothing to do with buhari

Buhari this buhari that. Your wife complain for ur small machine na buhari. Hian

Shot up. What do you expect an employee to do when the employer is laying down a bad example.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Are you kidney me, lol

teckmore:
shocked

Are you kidney me ?

Is he not part of presidency??

Once you are with them, you have become saint.

Where is Adeosun case?
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by GodblessNig247(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
DaniDani:
How authentic is this news?

Very authentic. The news is also on Chanels tv

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by godofuck231: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891512:
God bless my President for always not tampering with justice and the Rule of Law.
We will always love you sir.
Sai Baba!

this babe is bound to give birth to a fvckedup dude like bubu

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by teckmore(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Shaev7:

How relevant is Adeosun's case when your president didn't attain Olevel? If I find out you must be a graduate mushing this gibberish. Kemi is a full graduate, what about your President? Nonsense talk.

They both belong to the same family
Since equity is not in our constitution

The law is only meant for poor
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by degamemaster(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
osazeeblue01:
They should sentenced him straight.

I will suggest they end his disobedience with by firing squad.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by blackpanda: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
lekonso:

Shot up. What do you expect an employee to do when the employer is laying down a bad example.

INEC chairman is not an employee of the President. The President cant even remove him. He does not answer to the President. There is a reason they call it INDEPENDENT National Electoral Commission
Get that into your skull
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
magoo10:
If the INEC chairman cannot obey court orders how do we trust him with collating the votes of Nigerians which are more sensitive in nature.

We expect the transmission igp to be onhand in effecting the arrest as soon as possible.
I wish you'd say the same about Saraki and Dino evading arrest.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by magoo10(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
AnonyNymous:

[s]I wish you'd say the same about Saraki and Dino evading arrest[/s].
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by akeemolu: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
This one na another Movie ooo

It's very Welcome.... We need a. Man who is Unbiased to head that post...
It's a very sensitive post at this time in our Nation....

GIVE US A NAME sad
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by FarahAideed: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
magoo10:
If the INEC chairman cannot obey court orders how do we trust him with collating the votes of Nigerians which are more sensitive in nature.

We expect the transmission igp to be onhand in effecting the arrest as soon as possible.

Exactly !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
BIXYBABE:

The correct one is ....... "What does my baby eaten"
OR "What eated by baby is"
Explanation: Eated qualify the Pronoun Baby which can replace Boo in Future impossible tense. Hope u av learn something.

Ayemii ooo. Madam no be me and u.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by jigamjerry(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Well said.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
sulmeza:
Lol. This is funny.

"What did my baby eat?" (Correct)

Ohhh sounds incorrect though. (Since she has eaten the food already)

But am sure you're right
Thanksss bro
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

"What did my baby eat?"

Aiii broo thankssss. She's gone offline before I could ask her. But am glad I learnt.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
What is d stupid IG of transmission still doing since then? I expect he should send his transmission boys to d Inec chairman house to lay siege, Oh! I forgot Inec is a branch of APC.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bejeria101(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

Abeg go and sleep

Buhari this buhari that. Your wife complain for ur small machine na buhari. Hian
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bejeria101(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

Abeg go and sleep

Isnt the same thing buhari has been blaming Gej! Its his turn now you pple suddenly have amnesia.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by zikray: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
ok

hammer6F:

NA WHO GO ARREST AM NOW?

BUHARI CREW ANSWER TO NOBODY.

NA IG OF POLICE THAT REFUSE TO ANSWER COMMON SENATE WILL ARREST HIM?

DID BUHARI NOT DISOBEY COURT ORDER?

THERE IS TYRANNY IN THE LAND
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by FBIL: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Munzy14:
One mistake in 2015, too many issues..
Blame the shofishtikated region for the 2015 mistake. They are too shofishtikated to understand the future and fight for it now. 24 judges: North 20; SW 2; SS 2; IPOB 0. But IPOB is even better because everyone knows their stand.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lush100(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
blackpanda:

INEC chairman is not an employee of the President. The President cant even remove him. He does not answer to the President. There is a reason they call it INDEPENDENT National Electoral Commission
Get that into your skull

INDEPENDENT INDEED!!!

seriously...disobeying court order...now that's independent!!!
so you are right
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by orisa37: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
He should be arrested.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Talknochip(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Smh... Rubbish things like this happens because loyalty to Buhari has been substituted with the laws of the land! Useless people!
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by IbrahimDamola: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
We yoruba muslims stand with Prof yakabu. He must remain in sit and rig for our Baba buhari. Dat Judge is very mad.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by buchibrand(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria is gradually turning into a banana republic.
This precedent the APC and Buhari led administration is laying can be very deadly and if this continues unchecked and passed to another government, it will mean doom for Nigeria if that government tries to build on what is being laid down now.

How come our legislators are CORRUPT
The Legislature as an institution is CORRUPT
Senate president CORRUPT
Opposition party leaders CORRUPT
Our judges CORRUPT
The Judiciary CORRUPT.
Any opposing voice CORRUPT?

Only the President, key APC members, his supporters, lovers and fans and employees are SAINTS

We need to rise up now to Defend this Democracy.
Anachy is smelling everywhere in the land and the Military may NOT be able to resist the "inviting" sweet aroma.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by GistFullGround: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2018

Impunity reigns in Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by blackmantis: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
The way things are going .....disobeying court orders.....laying siege on opposition.... will democracy survive till 2019?
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sorry judge, he is part of the hausa/fulani. They will not arrest him. This is Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Youngados(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
What for? There is no need for that, they will buy their way out, they are the govt. He is working for Buhari
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Awaja(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bugari is a a tyrant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.