Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,940 members, 7,936,017 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Am I Safe With My Decision - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Safe With My Decision (2634 Views)

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / I'm I Safe With My Gas Cooker? / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am I Safe With My Decision by Muchluv3: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Don't even try it.........It has happened to me before some years back, this lady came to me to borrow her money, to buy some goods as her shop is empty and promise to give me the following week, shes a business woman, so i gave her with d intension dat wen she sells d goods she will return d money. A month later I called her, she didn't pick, three days later she flashed me and I called back to ask her about d money, she told me shes broke now. I know she has sell d goods finished. Three month later I called her she refuse to pick my calls. I later use call to disturb her dat I need money, the next thing I hear is how much is she owing self, dat I don't even ask about wat she's passing through now. as if she ask about mine, until I reported her to her husband, who gave me half of d money, till today, she never pay d balance and didn't call to say anything about it. She even av bad intension about me dat I'm asking about d money I lend her. See life, since then I av learnt my lesson I can only lend money, I dat i can easily dash out.

Seriously, they find it easy to borrow the money but difficult at d point of paying back. The funniest part is when u are asking them about ur money, they see it as a threat. Thanks for ur contribution

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / Asda Little Angels Diapers, Wipes, Toiletries & More / The Family & Anal Warts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.