Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) (3978 Views)

Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Crocky23: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2018
4 days later Buhari visits his campaign office.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Crocky23: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Public officers are banned from medical tourism, months later Buhari spends nearly 6months in (you guessed it) medical tourism.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Anwons(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Hypocrite

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by fergie001: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
My dear,what he says and what he does are two different things...

If we begin to chronicle his life and times as President, then we will see somebody who is insincere and inconsistent...

I think our politicians in this part of the world,are guilty of that...
His seems to be painful because of the 'famed integrity' mantra that was sold to Nigerians.....now,we know better....
He is one of them....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by melvinjames: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
APC is a party of hypocrites and charlatans.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Jirate(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2018
melvinjames:
APC is a party of hypocrites and charlatans.

And Buhari Is Their Leader. He Is The Biggest Fraud Ever Known To Mankind. I am Yet To Any Iota Of His So Called Integrity Because He Has None.
Please Wait While Back To Daura Is Processing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Jokerman(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Lol.... Everyone already knows the kinda man Buhari is.... so we ain't surprised.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by yipata: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2018
why are u guys so limited in your reasoning. So going to check his campaign house in prepearation for his upcoming campaign means he is campaigning. Pls we need constructive and rightly pointed out criticism not this things u guys are writing for money sake. Maybe u should have gone to block his motorcade when he was going there.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Airoflaw(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2018
APC THIEF!
PDP OLE!
POLITICIALS ALL THE SAME
I'm voting KOWA 2019.. grin
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2018
How some people still see this man as a saint baffles me....chai

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Lerio(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2018
yipata:
why are u guys so limited in your reasoning. So going to check his campaign house in prepearation for his upcoming campaign means he is campaigning. Pls we need constructive and rightly pointed out criticism not this things u guys are writing for money sake. Maybe u should have gone to block his motorcade when he was going there.

What and what did he go there to check

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by ceaz4r(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Airoflaw:
APC THIEF!
PDP OLE!
POLITICIALS ALL THE SAME
I'm voting KOWA 2019.. grin
I guess people in KOWA are not politicians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Ojiofor: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Lerio:

He went there to greet his tenants.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2018
That's Buhari and APC's version of integrity.

Sai Barber

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by FYB(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari is an expert in annoying Nigerians. His daft decisions can easily get you aggravated.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Bimpe29: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari has begun to talk from both sides of his mouth. He blocked road leading to his campaign office unnecessarily yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by ekensi01: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Am Tired Of This Buhari Self.
PVC READY
Who Else Is With Me Lets Show By Liking. Against Me Share.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by dlondonbadboy: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Mynd44..

Lalasticlala.

Let's discuss this 2faced herdsman..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Racoon(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Benue, Zamfara & greater parts of the NE have been engulfed in humanitarian & political crisis but it never behove the president to address the nation or even visit these area to associate with their griefs or reassure the citizens.
He swiftly talked about the gale of defections hitting his party & now visiting his campaign office in the face of widespread lawlessness in the land.So much for a president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Butterflyleo: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Lerio:

It was being renovated. Make una read una no gree
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by saaron(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Na today? Buhari is the type of person that will say one thing today only do the opposite the next day. Such is the lives of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by StillX10(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2018
He is the head of the party of lies and deception, what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Lerio(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It was being renovated. Make una read una no gree

Your brain is filled with kunu. President of a whole country never went to places where there has been killings but has time to check his renovated campaign office.
And you say that's not campaign. Person wey seize ur brain go don die aswear

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Butterflyleo: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Lerio:

Your brain is filled with kunu. President of a whole country never went to places where there has been killing but has time to check his renovated campaign office. And that's not campaign.

Indeed you have an echo between your ears. So checking up on an ongoing project is suddenly campaigning?

Some of you just cook up stuff and pull them out from unpleasantly pungent places.
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Originality007: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2018
yipata:

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by WhoBeThisMan: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
He said ,, I didn't is now the IGB didn't go to Benue, the thing he keeps quiet. No query no nothing
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
A very dishonarable man inside out

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by omowolewa: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
He made that statement for the records.

He said he belongs to everybody and nobody, later on he said 5% cannot enjoy what 97% would enjoy after then sold his soul to the Cabals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by abeyaktech: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
The man dey play mind game. Which will not favor him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Battle Against Ruga Has Been Won By SW, Governors In SE React. / Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed / Pictures Of Some Of The Beneficiaries Of The Bee Attack At Kogi APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.