Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With Step Brother And Cousin ! Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With Step Brother And Cousin ! Pls Help Me (528 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Home Alone With My Step-brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With Step Brother And Cousin ! Pls Help Me by Jenniferamana: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Hello Homies, I am Aisha By the Name, A Muslim by Religion. I have been Passing through Certain Things I think You All Should Know about.

Please I will need Complete Respect, I dont Want Insult it is Just My Story and Nothing More. This is my Story Below.

On my 22nd Birthday I Celebrated With My Cousin, Step Brother and Family, We All Went For a Gathering at a Nice Hotel located at Gwarimpa area of Abuja.

During that Period of The Celebration , We Got High Due to the Alcohol Content That we Had Taken In.

We Were Four Who Lodged for rooms In the Hotels, The remaining Opted to Go Home That same Day.
During the Party, I started Feeling Exhaustion, So I asked my Cousin Brother to Take me up to the room that we Rented, He agreed and Took me upstairs.

Along the Way to my Room I started Saying Rubbish Due to, I was Highly Consumed by Alcohol Content I took Earlier.

When We Got to the room , I asked him to stay with me For Some minutes, He agreed and Waited.
During that Period I Started Acting Abnormal and Felt like Having Mutual S** With him. Read more http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-step-brother.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! / 18+ 5 Steamy Ways To Make Fingering More Comfortable For You / Incredible! Woman, Who’s Having Affairs With Three Married Men, Insists She’s NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.