Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Who Is Your IDEAL Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your IDEAL Woman (3200 Views)

What Will Happen If I Find My Ideal Woman Today On Nairaland? / Ladies, See Picture Of Ideal Woman / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2018
“When I see my dream girl I envision sunshine. Opening my eyes in the morning and seeing a radiant smile. I see a supportive best friend and someone I can rely on and be present for as well. I see someone who is full of life and passion. Someone who doesn’t get discourage during trying times and finds the good in everything. I see a woman that I can lock eyes with across the room and we can share the same thought without sharing a word.

The more mature I’ve become, you realize that there is much more to a woman and I stress the word WOMAN. A man wants a woman in their life, not a girl. A woman is someone who has morals, cares for other people, and someone you can count on no matter what the circumstance. My idea of the perfect woman is someone with a great sense of humor, has great family values, strong willed/minded, has the same lifestyle and career goals as I do. Be able to talk and communicate on a very open level without being criticized. Most importantly, a positive attitude and makes the best of every situation with poise and determination.”
A woman of great virtues to pass onto our children. And a woman that I can sit next to when we’re older and laugh at all the great moments we shared throughout our years.”
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by Twoclans(f): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Nairaland loverboy is in the mood this morning . cheesy

Marty baby konji will kill you one day angry grin

Abeg let me run away before Marty comes tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
A beautiful and resourceful lady that bolsters my confidence and is loyal.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Twoclans:
Nairaland loverboy is in the mood this morning . cheesy

Marty baby konji will kill you one day angry grin

Abeg let me run away before Marty comes tongue

you see! me and you who konji go kill?grin come get behind me jor! I jump and pass yougrin
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by pryme(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Who cares to know my ideal man? cheesy

Let's hear it.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

I tot we settled this tin? O girl abi o boy! I don't have strength to argue.

If u don't belive dat one can be loyal to another without loving the other then no problem.

But it's what I've experienced. I still have those three friends with me.

The day I travld, one of dem had to abandoned his sh!t to see me to the airport and waited until I boarded my flight before he left.

That's loyalty.

That nigga dosn't loves me. He displayed it wen I was in jail.

I won't say what I don't know.

He cares for you.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

He cares for you.
Why are you waking this matter again?
He cares for me and yet didn't give a fvck when I was in prison?
When do I need his care the most?
When in prison or when heading to airport?
Don't quote me again with this issue.
If you don't believe one can be loyal without loving then keep it to yourself.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Why are you waking this matter again?

He cares for me and yet didn't give a fvck when I was in prison?

When do I need his care the most?

When in prison or when heading to airport?

Don't quote me again with this issue.

If you don't believe one can be loyal without loving then keep it to yourself.

1 He couldn't deal with the issue
2 Ok
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

1 He couldn't deal with the issue 2 Ok
He couldn't deal with what issue? My bail or what?
What issue exactly?
Please quote me I love this discussion.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

He couldn't deal with what issue? My bail or what?

What issue exactly?

Please quote me I love this discussion.

You told me to leave the discussion, now I'm confused.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

You told me to leave the discussion, now I'm confused.

I'm beginning to like the discussion because it seems u know this guy am talking about in person to really say he cares for me..
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm beginning to like the discussion because it seems u know this guy am talking about in person to really say he cares for me..

I don't know the guy but I know the situation personally. I have a friend who did 4 months in jail, I didn't write or visit him but I thought about him every day. I did then and still care about him. The reason that I didn't write him or visit him is the disappointment. If you do the crime you have to do the time. When he got out I gave him a welcome home party and he understands my disappointment in him and he knows that I care. undecided
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

I don't know the guy but I know the situation personally. I have a friend who did 4 months in jail, I didn't write or visit him but I thought about him every day. I did then and still care about him. The reason that I didn't write him or visit him is the disappointment. If you do the crime you have to do the time. When he got out I gave him a welcome home party and he understands my disappointment in him and he knows that I care. undecided

Well, mine is a different ball game. It's not about him calling or writing me when I was in jail.

He was part of those who see to it that I get a life sentence or hang to death.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa I now understand you. You were using you and your friend situation to make out your point thinking I had similar situation with my friend. But hell no. Mine is a different ball game.

That nigga doesn't loves me but he's loyal to me.

He played a part in seeing I get a life sentence or hang to death.

During my traveling, he left his sh!t, left his guest at home and saw me off to the airport and waited for over 3hrs until I entered the plane that was when he left.

I have him on my speed dial. I sometimes call him at odd hours and tell him to do stuffs for me he never for once say no he won't. Sometimes he displeases himself to please me.

This is someone that even if I am dying of thirst and he has a drum of water he won't let me have a sip.

That is loyalty.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by KadunaMafia: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Winneygirl:

#Error
I thought you'd be more articulate. No wahala. Your 'ideal' woman will give out what she has too..
Thanks and you can post yours here
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by KadunaMafia: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

1 He couldn't deal with the issue
2 Ok
WTF is all these? You messed up my thread with that guy

There is an app called WhatsApp where these talks can be held and everyone will be happy for it.

Please use it and don't bother to thank me
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
So khiaa, my ideal woman is a loyal woman. Her love and care is less important.

She can keep the love till when am gone 6ft.

LOYALTY OVER LOVE
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Who cares to know my ideal man? cheesy
show ur face first na undecided
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Martin0:

“When I see my dream girl I envision sunshine. Opening my eyes in the morning and seeing a radiant smile. I see a supportive best friend and someone I can rely on and be present for as well. I see someone who is full of life and passion. Someone who doesn’t get discourage during trying times and finds the good in everything. I see a woman that I can lock eyes with across the room and we can share the same thought without sharing a word.

The more mature I’ve become, you realize that there is much more to a woman and I stress the word WOMAN. A man wants a woman in their life, not a girl. A woman is someone who has morals, cares for other people, and someone you can count on no matter what the circumstance. My idea of the perfect woman is someone with a great sense of humor, has great family values, strong willed/minded, has the same lifestyle and career goals as I do. Be able to talk and communicate on a very open level without being criticized. Most importantly, a positive attitude and makes the best of every situation with poise and determination.”
A woman of great virtues to pass onto our children. And a woman that I can sit next to when we’re older and laugh at all the great moments we shared throughout our years.”
you go old for there grin
See their mouths like dream woman
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
KadunaMafia:

There is an app called WhatsApp where these talks can be held and everyone will be happy for it.

My discuss with her is related to the thread somehow.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by KadunaMafia: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

My discuss with her is related to the thread somehow.
It's not related in any way please.

Take up a dead thread and invite her over there.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
KadunaMafia:
It's not related in any way please.

Take up a dead thread and invite her over there.

Thanks for your understanding
I guess I'm done with her.
Thanks
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
khiaa I now understand you. You were using you and your friend situation to make out your point thinking I had similar situation with my friend. But hell no. Mine is a different ball game.

That nigga doesn't loves me but he's loyal to me.

He played a part in seeing I get a life sentence or hang to death.

During my traveling, he left his sh!t, left his guest at home and saw me off to the airport and waited for over 3hrs until I entered the plane that was when he left.

I have him on my speed dial. I sometimes call him at odd hours and tell him to do stuffs for me he never for once say no he won't. Sometimes he displeases himself to please me.

This is someone that even if I am dying of thirst and he has a drum of water he won't let me have a sip.

That is loyalty.

Loyalty or guilt?
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
So khiaa, my ideal woman is a loyal woman. Her love and care is less important.

She can keep the love till when am gone 6ft.

LOYALTY OVER LOVE

OK!
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

Loyalty or guilt?

Guilt of what?

He never wronged me ok.

His loyalty didn't start after my jail term. It started before jail term.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Khiaa have you ever heard a story of a P.I.M.P and his harlott?

Do you know that most harlotts are 100% loyal to their P. I. M. P but never love them?
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
KadunaMafia:

I apologize. sad
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa mention me on a dead thread lets continue from there.
I like your spirit.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Guilt of what?

He never wronged me ok.

His loyalty did start after my jail term. It started before jail term.

You said he was a part Of them trying to give you life, but anyway this ends now. Let's get back to the topic. I hope you will find the loyal woman that you seek. wink
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
Khiaa have you ever heard a story of a P.I.M.P and his harlott?

Do you know that most harlotts are 100% loyal to their P. I. M. P but never love them?

Those girls are brainwashed and they have no self esteem. No man should strive for such a creature.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by milemimi93(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
khiaa:

You said he was a part Of them trying to give you life, but anyway this ends now. Let's get back to the topic. I hope you will find the loyal woman that you seek. wink

Yes he was part of them trying to see me 6ft but that doesn't mean he offended me or he is guilty that he played a part in seeing me death thus being loyal to me.

His loyalty started in 2012 while I went to jail 2014.

Then for a loyal woman, such woman does not exist any more.

That's why I'd die single.

I don't need a woman that loves me. It's risky.

I need a woman that's loyal to me.
Re: Who Is Your IDEAL Woman by khiaa(f): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Actually our conversation pertains to the topic, he is telling what kind of woman he is seeking and why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. / Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? / I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.