Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,480 members, 7,947,915 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Stripping John Terry Of Captains Armband Hunting England? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stripping John Terry Of Captains Armband Hunting England? (575 Views)

Mikel Rejected Captain Armband From Musa (weyab.com) / Why Mikel Rejected Captain Armband From Musa / CHECKOUT Who National Team Coaches And Captains Voted For In FIFA Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stripping John Terry Of Captains Armband Hunting England? by leboss6(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Just a wild thought,i am begining to think that stripping JT of the captains armband is hunting England cos the England team i see on the field of play lacks leadership, or is this not the same England that strolled through the qualifiers with an inspirational JT leading them on?
Re: Stripping John Terry Of Captains Armband Hunting England? by umsalem(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
Hi nairalanders, does any one heard on nigerian army short service for 2010. pls if there is latest development about that tell us. cheers,
Re: Stripping John Terry Of Captains Armband Hunting England? by Mudley313: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
England has always been an over-rated/underperforming side in the national level since 1966. . .has nothing at all to do with john terry
Re: Stripping John Terry Of Captains Armband Hunting England? by leboss6(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
i agree with you,they are the most overatted team in the world,i only thought this generation which they call the golden generation would finally break that jinx like spain did in the last euro, and if you noticed i started with saying "wild thought"

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Denied By 10-man Australia / Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles / Are Players Not Becoming Too Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.