Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? (353 Views)

How Relationships Suffered In A Toxic Place Like Nigeria. / Why Does My Sister Like Nigeria? / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by blazesam(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
WHY?
Re: Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by Bluezy13(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
"How ?"

Is a better question.
Re: Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by blazesam(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bluezy13:
"How ?"

Is a better question.
U knw better than i do? i asked a simple question, u havin no clue to it, u wud hav done me gud by nt commentin. Is multiculturalism destructive to a country like nig? One may decide to answer with yes or no. Is it how or why? Correct ursf road side teacher
Re: Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by Bluezy13(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
blazesam:
U knw better than i do? i asked a simple question, u havin no clue to it, u wud hav done me gud by nt commentin. Is multiculturalism destructive to a country like nig? One may decide to answer with yes or no. Is it how or why? Correct ursf road side teacher
Evidently, it's been hours and no one else has attempted your question.

The gale of understanding should tell you that in a formal platform laced with men and women of different calibres with variety perspectives of life, "Multiculturalism" as a subject of discourse is judiciously ambiguous. And at such, should be formally and categorically defined with a view to subjecting your audience to a common understanding of the term, thereby simplifying their approach which as a result will give you the points, answers and information required to further your research.

May I also use this opportunity to bring to your cognizance the fact that this is romance section and such contention should be pushed to the necessary section such as Politics, because "Multiculturalism" requires a political approach.

BTW, your manner of approach to my initial post was highly irresponsible as it was intended to cast opprobrium.

1 Like

Re: Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by Bluezy13(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by blazesam(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

Evidently, it's been hours and no one else has attempted your question.

The gale of understanding should tell you that in a formal platform laced with men and women of different calibres with variety perspectives of life, "Multiculturalism" as a subject of discourse is judiciously ambiguous. And at such, should be formally and categorically defined with a view to subjecting your audience to a common understanding of the term, thereby simplifying their approach which as a result will give you the points, answers and information required to further your research.

May I also use this opportunity to bring to your cognizance the fact that this is romance section and such contention should be pushed to the necessary section such as Politics, because "Multiculturalism" requires a political approach.

BTW, your manner of approach to my initial post was highly irresponsible as it was intended to cast opprobrium.
. Thanks for the info
Re: Is Multiculturalism Destructive To A Country Like Nigeria? by Bluezy13(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
blazesam:
. Thanks for the info

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Na My Matter Go Kill You! ( Vol. 2) / True Fantasy / Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.