Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? (1182 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Are Firstborns Really Cursed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by NaijaReddit: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
As humans, we all have stories but Life could be frustrating if you make efforts to be successful and it seems not be working.

I just need a sincere advice cos I'm just on a cross road! Sometimes, I fear I'm cursed, sometimes, I feel I have not just done enough.

I grew up in a good home and though I've done some nasty things while I was growing, I think I've been able to build some principles and good moral bearings.

People say I'm intelligent and have ideas and it seems to be true. I did well in Secondary School and had admission into the University shortly after Secondary School, but Life after that, seems to be unfair.

I dropped from Uni after much struggles in my first year. I went into Business and almost when I began flourishing, I was dubbed in Lagos by our Brothers from the East.
Since then, I've gone into 4 different business and all seems not to be working. I come across huge opportunities but something must always come in the way of breakthrough.

After that I got self trained in industrial safety industry, and became a contract staff, two months into the job, the company lost the contract.

Recently I conceived a project for a particular State government, it was implemented, but not before I was pushed away from the team, and this isn't the first time.

I've prayed and I've fasted, even visited other places, but things doesn't seem to change.

Givers, they say never lack but I don't see it work for me. I've done my best for fellow humans, I've paid fees for people, fed families and others, but nothing seems to be working for me.

I can go on an on with the narrative.

It's my Birthday, but at 28, I'm so scared of tomorrow. Anyone who have been here before? I'm contemplating selling an organ but I'm afraid I might even get dubbed in the process.
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by phorget(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
NaijaReddit:
As humans, we all have stories but Life could be frustrating if you make efforts to be successful and it seems not be working.

I just need a sincere advice cos I'm just on a cross road! Sometimes, I fear I'm cursed, sometimes, I feel I have not just done enough.

I grew up in a good home and though I've done some nasty things while I was growing, I think I've been able to build some principles and good moral bearings.

People say I'm intelligent and have ideas and it seems to be true. I did well in Secondary School and had admission into the University shortly after Secondary School, but Life after that, seems to be unfair.

I dropped from Uni after much struggles in my first year. I went into Business and almost when I began flourishing, I was dubbed in Lagos by our Brothers from the East.
Since then, I've gone into 4 different business and all seems not to be working. I come across huge opportunities but something must always come in the way of breakthrough.

After that I got self trained in industrial safety industry, and became a contract staff, two months into the job, the company lost the contract.

Recently I conceived a project for a particular State government, it was implemented, but not before I was pushed away from the team, and this isn't the first time.

I've prayed and I've fasted, even visited other places, but things doesn't seem to change.

Givers, they say never lack but I don't see it work for me. I've done my best for fellow humans, I've paid fees for people, fed families and others, but nothing seems to be working for me.

It's my Birthday, but at 28, I'm so scared of tomorrow. Anyone who have been here before? I'm contemplating selling an organ but I'm afraid I might even get dubbed in the process.

Life could be so funny a times but no matter how funny it could be we yet don't always find it so easy to laugh. My brother I'll suggest you keep been strong. Your opportunity will come at the appointed time even if it all looking so gloomy now.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Chubhie: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
You are a prisoner of your own fears.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Tedpgrass: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sell an organ-- don't think about it!!!!

Simply go from frying pan to big fire!!

Continue to pray, expecting great things to happen
Look deep within-- and identify any recurring issues like pride, stubborn attitude, lack of transparency, boastfulness, living well above your means, lack of teamplayer spirit, poor leadership skills, taking shortcuts, undermining others/ helpers.

Perform a run-through or process mapping in the event of new opportunities having integrated lessons from the past.

Good luck in the future

Remain patient as things start to turn around for the better.
Be grateful for the little victories: consistency in your new approach will bring in bigger ones!!!

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by yungchop: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bruv.. I'm in a similar situation and the only help you can offer me right now is, I need a detailed procedures of how to go about the organ selling route.. I need to sell my kidney

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by NaijaReddit: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
phorget:

Life could be so funny a times but no matter how funny it could be we yet don't always find it so easy to laugh. My brother I'll suggest you keep been strong. Your opportunity will come at the appointed time even if it all looking so gloomy now.

Thanks.. I hope I find the strength to stay strong
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by NaijaReddit: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Sell an organ-- don't think about it!!!!

Simply go from frying pan to big fire!!

Continue to pray, expecting great things to happen
Look deep within-- and identify any recurring issues like pride, stubborn attitude, lack of transparency, boastfulness, living well above your means, lack of teamplayer spirit, poor leadership skills, taking shortcuts, undermining others/ helpers.

Perform a run-through or process mapping in the event of new opportunities having integrated lessons from the past.

Good luck in the future

Remain patient as things start to turn around for the better.
Be grateful for the little victories: consistency in your new approach will bring in bigger ones!!!

At a point in life, I realized my weak point was procrastination and I tried to deal with it. But some events that happen to me are just beyond my control. The whole thing is ruining my life. People now tell me that I don't get successful with things
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
You are still a member of this Life bro, you deserve better.... Dishing out an advice is very easy, I won't advice you but I'd suggest you take an inventory (soul Search) of your life. Check the things you've done, what needs improvement. The people you hang out with, YOUR ATITUDE towards life.... Check, check and recheck. Never give up. Listen to good soul uplifting songs, just hold on a bit..... Hold on...

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Tedpgrass: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
NaijaReddit:

At a point in life, I realized my weak point was procrastination and I tried to deal with it. But some events that happen to me are just beyond my control. The whole thing is ruining my life. People now tell me that I don't get successful with things

I have my faith which propels me to achieve despite opposition, resistance and inadequacies...

If Jabez can be named by his own mother as a bringer of sorrow. You should be less moved by people's opinions.. but as Jabez cried out for a change in his circumstances followed by works, walking in that self-awareness of being able to rise above his circumstances, you can do the same.

Its not easy but feeding on scriptures or positive self-help exercises drawn from good literature should greatly help...

A preacher once said...If its going to 'be', its up to me!!!
You can create your environment, 1st mentally then physically...
Its the staying power to see it manifest that we sometimes lack, in some situations!!!!

Mistakes-- learn from them invaluable facts and notions and be a better person!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by matrixmuzi: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
I need to know if u do have dreams when u sleep. Which dreams keep repeating itself .If u do have dreams that repeat always then that is where ur solution lies. U can call me on 08068780509.
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Cumtroller: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Are you a smoker or a drinker? I need your kidney

Please send me a PM let’s talk business.
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by emerged01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Op,there is something missing,there is something you are not doing right. Just relax yourself and look inward. you can't be fasting and praying,and not get it right. My advice for you is to check your character if it is toward the will of God.
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Numero9: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
I had to sit down to read your post properly.
In life, anything came come our way, regardless of whether beneficial or detrimental; deserving or not deserving. It only takes Grace to live a better and happier life.

You situation is a pathetic one I must admit.But I suggest you go out and find out the mystery other people are passing through daily, you will appreciate your life and that would make you stronger and refresh your determination to make tilhings better for yourself.

The problems in life is by far more than the Bliss and solutions. Selling a part of you, will only worsen your predicament. So stop concieving such negative thought.

I pray things get better for you and everyone else....Amen

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by SirVintageCock: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Your brothers from the East
Be careful!!
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by mostyg(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sit down quietly in your room with your eyes closed to avoid distraction. Ask your mind with speaking out what your problems are. Ask your mind with knowledge of certainty that you're communicating with someone/ something in you. Listen carefully to the responses you get.
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by kkins25(m): 5:48am On Aug 05, 2018
NaijaReddit:

Get this book "think and grow rich" u can get a pdf free online.. I agree with chubie. You are a prisoner of your own fears. I am also dealing with procrastination, the book i recommended is a very good starting point
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2018
NaijaReddit:

Go back to school.
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2018
yungchop:
Bruv.. I'm in a similar situation and the only help you can offer me right now is, I need a detailed procedures of how to go about the organ selling route.. I need to sell my kidney

Chisos!
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Life is more complicated at a point in life

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by BigSarah(f): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2018
You're a tribalist that's why imagine what you wrote there very pitiful
Brothers from the East

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by PurestBoy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
BigSarah:
You're a tribalist that's why imagine what you wrote there very pitiful
Brothers from the East

I lost compassion for his story immediately I came across that

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by KanwuliaMama: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
You are not alone. Many have been socio-economically strangulated due to the treachery and wickedness of politicians. Life is a constant struggle. Your fears are real in a SHYTE-HOLE COUNTRY where NOTHING but corruption and inhumanity reign supreme.

You never give up though.
No, you are not cursed.
You were born in the WRONGEST COUNTRY AT THE WORST TIME.

Just keep doing your best sha. kiss
I cannot live there sha-sha! cry
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by abimbola74(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Horlaboy51:
Life is more complicated at a point in life
I swear ,u r right bro
Re: Am I Really Cursed? And Is There Hope? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
NaijaReddit:

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into Marriage / Our Women Are Allowing These Men Of God To Use Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.