Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? (1702 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by bodrin(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2010
bro this is trilemma, for me the third gal is out of the show. follow ur mind and go to God. who knows which one will gv u gd luck? thou u case is tit. prepare for d unexpected. gd luck
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by SALady(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

The 1 dat may do u more favours? undecided

Agree
omega25red:

don't marry any of them because you will probably find another girl to do you another favor which would be on the condition of marriage.

villager, handicapped and money bags will all make your life a living hell soon enough

Naaah! I say keep collecting them, clearly there's nothing you can get on your own, afterall each one brings something and you dont want your life to be miserable

dobodobo:

should I include my grandmother, she is looking for marriage too

FELL off my chair laughing at this one. But for real @OP you might wanna try grandma I am sure she'd be willing to pay for your entertainment.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by GL(f): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2010
it seems you specifically seek out romantic interests who can help push you up the economic ladder. first one paid ur fees; next one helped you graduate; third one got you a job. it's hard to choose any of those girls cos you don't sound like you have feelings for them (especially 2 and 3) apart from indebtedness. the first woman's shortcoming (illiteracy) is the easier to handle than physical disability and bad attitude. besides, the other two might never have given you a second glance if the first one hadn't paid the fees that got you into the university. plus, she gave out of love not abundance like the other two. so i guess she would be the best choice, though i must say i feel sorry for her (or whoever you choose) cos you'll probably meet richer and more influential women , who'll do you bigger favours.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by double08(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2010
Maduekeke and Odiaro, i guyz ought to be ashamed of urselves, some1 is lookin for advise, u guyz re busy xchangin words with each other mchewww!!!!!
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Saraha1(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2010
I think you should go for the first lady,because if she had nt assisted you right from the strach am sure those two ladies would't nt had the previledge in assting you,or better still ignore the three ladies ,but before during that, make sure you have gotten another job so that the third lady will nt be able to threaten you. Best of luck.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by ariyokunle: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2010
Usually:marriage is a very very personal tin,it reflects ur thorts so decide.
spiritually:if u re d type dat PRAYS, den do
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
fabricated lies
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Amya(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2010
i don't know why anyone would bother giving a reply to this dude. this is fiction at it's worst! try to be more convincing on your next literary attempt DUDE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy Wedding Good Or Bad? / Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me / How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.