Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Devilish PDP And The Angelic APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Devilish PDP And The Angelic APC (347 Views)

Meet The Angelic Being Peter Obi Sent From Pluto / 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devilish PDP And The Angelic APC by Demichaels: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
All thing being equal, no sane person will choose to romance with the devil where an option to dine with an angel exists. This is because the devil is characterized by anything bad your imagination can fathom ranging from killings, hunger, impunity, rape, etc. to mention but a few.

PDP is associated with all these but sometimes the DEVIL TREATS you better than the ANGEL.
Before you crucify me for this or think that I'm crazy, just remember that I'm not the copyright owner of this age long axiom "The DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW".

Nothing defines the Nigeria political sphere than the above assertion. We all are aware of the ills in the PDP and all the harm they caused us as a nation. Believe me, they were really lenient in dealing with us. The APC led federal government has proven to us that PDP was actually the POLITICAL DEVIL that was rejected by those who Voted in APC - THE ANGEL we never knew, have now known but NEVER wish to know anymore!!!

During the 2015 elections, the ANGEL engaged all its WEAPON of change and anti graft war in it's political arsenal to remind Nigerians how sinful and demonic this DEVIL has treated us and promised to love us more than the angel. Some of us chose to preach a different gospel that this ANGEL must never be trusted for indeed, we don't actually know him and our political future must never be entrusted in his care. The angel welcomed and baptized some known DEMONS in the camp of our beloved known DEVIL and christened them: RIGHTEOUS DEVILS just to gain power. A case of pot calling kettle black just to gain undue FAVOR.

Since the ANGEL manipulated his way to power with his change mantra, Nigerians have truly embraced change from bad to worse, from inflation to stagflation, from hunger to famine, from confusion to frustration, from killings to genocide and ethnic cleansing, from democracy to tyranny, from giant of Africa to ant of the universe from corruption to Inexplicable looting of our collective patrimony while the angel continues to blame the Devil for all these. Indeed, the ANGEL has really whipped us with scorpion when we never knew that the DEVIL was very lenient in whipping us with sticks.

Sooner than later we'll be faced with the option of choosing between this ANGEL and his rival DEVIL or should I say choosing between two known DEVILS. Yes, two DEVILS because the ANGEL has proven to be a BIGGER DEVIL. But just like a friend once advised me, "When two EVILS are before you, always choose the lesser EVIL". In the instant case, APC IS NOT THE LESSER EVIL. The choice is ours!!!

*Kelechi Michael*

1 Like

Re: The Devilish PDP And The Angelic APC by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Devilish PDP And The Angelic APC by NaijaElba(m): 3:02am On Aug 07, 2018
Demichaels:
All thing being equal, no sane person will choose to romance with the devil where an option to dine with an angel exists. This is because the devil is characterized by anything bad your imagination can fathom ranging from killings, hunger, impunity, rape, etc. to mention but a few.

PDP is associated with all these but sometimes the DEVIL TREATS you better than the ANGEL.
Before you crucify me for this or think that I'm crazy, just remember that I'm not the copyright owner of this age long axiom "The DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW".

Nothing defines the Nigeria political sphere than the above assertion. We all are aware of the ills in the PDP and all the harm they caused us as a nation. Believe me, they were really lenient in dealing with us. The APC led federal government has proven to us that PDP was actually the POLITICAL DEVIL that was rejected by those who Voted in APC - THE ANGEL we never knew, have now known but NEVER wish to know anymore!!!

During the 2015 elections, the ANGEL engaged all its WEAPON of change and anti graft war in it's political arsenal to remind Nigerians how sinful and demonic this ANGEL has treated us and promised to love us more than the angel. Some of us chose to preach a different gospel that this ANGEL must never be trusted for indeed, we don't actually know him and our political future must never be entrusted in his care. The angel welcomed and baptized some known DEMONS in the camp of our beloved known DEVIL and christened them RIGHTEOUS DEVILS just to gain power. A case of pot calling kettle black just to gain undue FAVOR.

Since the ANGEL manipulated his way to power with his change mantra, Nigerians have truly embraced change from bad to worse, from inflation to stagflation, from hunger to famine, from confusion to frustration, from killings to genocide and ethnic cleansing, from democracy to tyranny, from giant of Africa to ant of the universe from corruption to Inexplicable looting of our collective patrimony while the angel continues to blame the Devil for all these. Indeed, the ANGEL has really whipped us with scorpion when we never knew that the DEVIL was very lenient in whipping us with sticks.

Sooner than later we'll be faced with the option of choosing between this ANGEL and his rival DEVIL or should I say choosing between two known DEVILS. Yes, two DEVILS because the ANGEL has proven to be a BIGGER DEVIL. But just like a friend once advised me, "When two EVILS are before you, always choose the lesser EVIL". In the instant case APC IS NOT THE LESSER EVIL. The choice is ours!!!

*Kelechi Michael*

Since it is written by ipob idi.ot no need reading it! I don't read what drug addicts write. No need wasting my precious time.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Other National Assembly Leaders Hold Emergency Meeting Today / Why Buhari Won't Be Able To Fix Nigeria In His First Term / Maradona Meets Maradona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.