Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,608 members, 7,941,339 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

!good News For Oau Prospects! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / !good News For Oau Prospects! (859 Views)

Crazy Day For Oau,dem Catch Guy Wey Dey Masturbate For Female Hostel Toilet / <<strictly For Oau 2012/2013 Aspirants>> / How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!good News For Oau Prospects! by davidayo: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2010
This is to inform you guys that did the last PUME that OAU will be holding its PUME exams by the first week of July i got this from a reliable source in ife. for more info, call me on this 07069518667. I'am giving out my no that i should be able to explain better and give you updates and also share with you their past questions as soon as i get it cos i will be going there for confirmation of the news. I remain urs David Ayobami
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by justwise(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2010
@davidayo

Call you for what? To take their money and disappear?
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by Raylight2(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2010
@david Thanks for the information. Please confirm and let us know.
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by davidayo: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
Helo guys am not a scammer neither am i a ripper i don't need anyones money. I just love this site as a place where we share information and ideas and am not here to request money from anyone.
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by flashdriva: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
smelling scam
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by oluwatobiloba1: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
hi guy go and sleep is UR SO CALLED OAU BIGGER THAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY BIGGER:SCAMMER
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
is there no post jamb?
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by akintola22: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi Guys,
This is to inform you that UNAAB has commenced their 2010/2011 admission process and there is nothing like Post UTME, PLEASE you don't need to pay or send KOBO to anybody. All what you need to do is to visit their website www.unaab.edu.ng and fill their online application form then submit. That's all.

This school is a federal University and has complied with the Government rules and regulations so be it other Universities like OAU. Thanks
Re: !good News For Oau Prospects! by davmor(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
akintola22:

Hi Guys,
This is to inform you that UNAAB has commenced their 2010/2011 admission process and there is nothing like Post UTME, PLEASE you don't need to pay or send KOBO to anybody. All what you need to do is to visit their website www.unaab.edu.ng and fill their online application form then submit. That's all.

This school is a federal University and has complied with the Government rules and regulations so be it other Universities like OAU. Thanks
Akintola22, good for ur korage. Pls do give us the source of the Education Ministry's rules, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Futminna 2nd Chioce Putme Result Out / Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here / University Degree Is Only For Gaining Self Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.